1 DPO anyone else?

I'll let you know when I test - think I will still try to hold out until Friday or Saturday!

With DD we just self referred to the midwife too but maybe that's changed here now as well!

I started to really suspect that the cramps and bb pain were different to what I normally get before AF so I took another test this morning... this is the second line that was there at 3 minutes. BFP?!

Attachments

• IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
How are you feeling?! Will you be getting a digi?

I have one more FRER so am thinking I may just take that again tomorrow? If that line is still there tomorrow and AF doesn't show I think I'll be happy that it's BFP?

That line is similar to what I got with DD at 10dpo so hopefully it's dark enough!

I'm feeling a little bit in shock, other than just quite a lot of cramping which hopefully isn't anything to worry about!

I was very surprised as well, it took us 9 cycles if I remember correctly with DD, so. Certainly didn't expect anything our first month after my first full cycle off mirena!

Don't be surprised if it's not darker as such tomorrow, remember hcg doubles every 48 hours so tomorrow there may not be a massive difference. I had a pack of two digis so I think I'll maybe use the second tomorrow to hopefully see 2-3.

DH is away today so I think I'll take another test tomorrow to confirm to myself that it wasn't a faulty test and then will tell him the news tomorrow night. I may well cave and buy a digi...

I hope you get your 2-3 tomorrow! I'm so happy that you got your BFP and hopefully it looks like I did too!!

I look forward to hearing how your test is tomorrow xx

Hi guys! congrats on your positives :). I know I'm jumping in right on the tail end, but could I join in? This is our first month trying for #1 and I'm panicking trying not to symptom spot, but I just feel... different :shrug: lol. I'm 5dpo which is still super early, but I'm having mood swings like never before, I'm tired constantly, I'm having cramps and my bbs have started feeling tender on the sides near my armpits.
This is our first time so I don't know what to think! Am I crazy for thinking I'm feeling all this so early?:wacko:

Hello Claire! :flower: It's so difficult when you start ttc, it consumes every thought, you also notice every little thing going on in your body, hopefully you will fall pregnant the first month, but if not I do recommend taking a little note of the things your feelings so you start to figure out what's "normal" for you and what's not. So my first cycle off mirena this time around I had thee most horrendous breast pain from just a couple days after ovulation, they were so hot and swollen, every visible vein was actually pulsing, turns out that was just normal for me off bc. This month I had an ever so slight gentle ache from about 6-7dpo, only got particularly uncomfortable the night of 10-11dpo which is why I then tested. And no two women are the same, what I feel you might feel completely different!

This time around I had the most peculiar "pain" at 5dpo, it was like a hot sharp pin poking the same area and and of for an hour or so. I googled and most of the women that had this were infact bfp! I never felt that with my other two though :haha:

I really hope this is your month! :hugs:

Thanks Claire and good luck with TTC! I think Arlene has given you great advice about keeping a list of your symptoms so you know what is and isn't normal for you. For example I ignored cramping and sore bbs for a while as I know it's normal for me but when it started feeling like bb tingling and shooting pains I knew that wasn't normal! I hope this is your month!

I retested this morning and got pregnant on a digi as well as a quite noticeably darker line on FRER so I'm still shocked but really pleased!

Arlene, did you redo your digi?

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
:happydance: delighted for you bump! Have you told hubby? I forgot this morning :dohh: I'll do it tomorrow if I remember haha

Thank you! It was good to have another FRER and see how much even in one day it had darkened too as for me I definitely need my mind convincing! DH is back from being away with work tonight so I'm going to tell him then - I didn't want to tell him over the phone! I called the Dr this morning to find out whether I see the GP first or can self refer to the midwife and I have to see the GP too. They offered me an appointment for this afternoon so at this rate the GP will know before DH!! :dohh:

Oh no :haha: ah well better than waiting a while to see the gp! I wonder why it's changed, we always just self referred. My appointment is Tuesday. I'm considering an early scan,about 8 weeks, not that I feel unsure or anything I'm just so desperate to see the little bean!

Thanks so much!:hugs: I'll have to start doing that. When we decided we were going to start trying this month, I downloaded a fertility tracking app that has been really helpful. I haven't really done a whole lot with it yet though. I mainly have just been putting when I have thicker cm than usual and track my days. Although I haven't had cm lately.. it's kinda got me worried :shrug:.
I haven't had that pain! I've been having a good amount of cramps on the right pretty low though, I've never felt it like that before. Usually with af I'm cramping all over and it's much later than this. Of course this is only day 6! I keep having to remind myself how early I am. The little bean is only doing what he/she can! Poor little thing, I'm putting so much on every little feeling he probably doesn't know what to do!

This is my first month off bc though! So you never know. I've heard some people can be really fertile the month after or not fertile at all, so we shall see which category I am in a few days:haha:
Sorry for such a long post, I'm just so darn excited to have other people to talk to about it all. :happydance:

Oh no :haha: ah well better than waiting a while to see the gp! I wonder why it's changed, we always just self referred. My appointment is Tuesday. I'm considering an early scan,about 8 weeks, not that I feel unsure or anything I'm just so desperate to see the little bean!

I'm not sure why it's changed, I've just seen the gp and they literally just asked where I want to be booked in for midwifery care, spoke about alcohol/caffeine/folic acid and that was about it! It still doesn't feel real though, :haha:

Will you have to go privately for an extra scan? I think I may try and get an extra one later on in the pregnancy, just so I can enjoy seeing the little one without there being health checks etc involved

Thanks so much!:hugs: I'll have to start doing that. When we decided we were going to start trying this month, I downloaded a fertility tracking app that has been really helpful. I haven't really done a whole lot with it yet though. I mainly have just been putting when I have thicker cm than usual and track my days. Although I haven't had cm lately.. it's kinda got me worried :shrug:.
I haven't had that pain! I've been having a good amount of cramps on the right pretty low though, I've never felt it like that before. Usually with af I'm cramping all over and it's much later than this. Of course this is only day 6! I keep having to remind myself how early I am. The little bean is only doing what he/she can! Poor little thing, I'm putting so much on every little feeling he probably doesn't know what to do!

This is my first month off bc though! So you never know. I've heard some people can be really fertile the month after or not fertile at all, so we shall see which category I am in a few days:haha:
Sorry for such a long post, I'm just so darn excited to have other people to talk to about it all. :happydance:

It's really normal to have hardly any cm after ovulation - it builds up from being thick and sticky after AF to more watery and then like egg whites normally around ovulation. After that it drops back off again.

One sided cramps can definitely be a sign of the little bean implanting if it's 6 days ish or onwards after ovulation. There's so much going on down there it could definitely be a sign. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->