1 DPO anyone else?

Yeah i think that it isn't personal its just averages
I feel that I ovulated 10th Jan but it put me at 11th of Jan
I don't know why I just feel I ovulated the day after the pain and because we had sex every other day I couldn't reslly tell EWCM from sperm sorry tmi
So it isn't really overly accurate for me I dunno its confusing lol

Noodles, I echo what Dreamer said - it sounds to me like you DTD at the right time! I agree the TWW is torture though, I keep swinging between noticing symptoms and hoping its a good sign to totally writing them off so I don't get my hopes up, blaming it on just noticing things I wouldn't normally!

Dreamer I had lots of cramps when pregnant with my DD, I don't think they stopped until about 5.5 weeks... I worried about it a lot but it was all totally fine so I think it's normal.

Yeah cramps are very normal, everything starting to lossen to get ready for growing and making space xx

I would trust your body and your instinct before I'd trust an app, if it works on averages, not everyone is average. I ovulated 4 days later than "average" last month x

Yeah the apps are just general set up not personalised
8dpo tomorrow gonna take another test lol

Bfn......
Are these internet cheapies actuallly any good? Lol
I trust frer more

I've read alot people not seeing positives on them until after their periods due, despite them saying they detect 10 or 20ml. Your definitely not out yet anyway.

I'm 9dpo now and feeling nothing. Sides of boobs are slightly tender, but last month they were swollen red hot, pulsing veins etc. And AF arrived anyway so my boobs are definitely not a good indicator!

I did another internet cheapie today too and also got a BFN.

I know it's so early/I'm not sure exactly how many dpo I am but I was still disappointed. Feel like I should avoid testing for a few days but also know I probably won't be able to resist...

Me too. I keep doing them lol from what I've read tho they aren't too accurate for early bfps

Glad to hear that cramping is normal - is being an emotional wreck normal, too?! I am driving DH crazy with my emotions going up and down and all over the place. My tests are still showing a faint positive, but not anything dark yet.. so I am just petrified i may have gotten my hopes up too soon.

Im technically 12dpo now.. my fmu this morning was the most faint ive seen yet... squeezed out my smu just minutes after and it was a more obvious line (comparatively) but still faint.. I think I jumped the gun :(

This will be baby #1 for us, at least I hope

noodles, i have heard the internet cheapies dont show a positive until your missed period! dont count yourself out yet --- they only pick up much higher levels of hcg -- my best friend had her beautiful little girl in june and didnt get a positive result on the regular dollar store tests until the day after she was supposed to get AF.

^also trying to use this logic to keep calm.. its just weird to me that they tests arent noticeably darker than they were on Tuesday and here it is.. thursday morning (in the States) and the line is still faint.. :(

Yeah i see what you mean. I wonder if they turn darker after AF is supposed to arrive?

Yeah i see what you mean. I wonder if they turn darker after AF is supposed to arrive?

I think that in the cpl days after AF is to arrive is when you will likely see a "strong" result ... even day of AF is still very low HCG.. i've been researching all morning to try to calm myself.

Apparently, the HCG is to double every 2-3 days.. so with that logic, if it starts at 5, in 48 hours goes to 10, in 48 hours after that its 20, 48hr after that its still only 40... all of which are low ..you see what i mean? Its hell, but i think im going to hold off on testing again until Sunday. have a trip to see my grandmother this weekend so hopefully that will keep my mind off of it for a bit..

I am 1 day late still no AF but a lot of CM. Afraid to test because I don't want a negative because I got a negative at 10 DPO

I am 1 day late still no AF but a lot of CM. Afraid to test because I don't want a negative because I got a negative at 10 DPO

Ashlee - I think 10dpo is early for most! Wait until tomorrow morning and then i'd reco a test! do a FRER if possible, that way, even if there is just a little bit, then you will register :)

are you cycles usually pretty regular? CM uptick is usually a good sign, and an even better one is late AF!

That sounds really positive Ashlee! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Dreamer, I think you're right that the increasing in hcg is so slow that the lines won't change colour too quickly. Hopefully it will happen for you soon though. I'm sure you'll feel better once you've officially missed AF?

I am crossing my fingers for you I think you'll be fine

Dreamer what sort of tests are you using?

I'm 10dpo tomorrow, don't know whether to even bother testing or not.

Good luck Ashlee!

I'm feeling pretty down this morning. I took a FRER and it was another BFN - I know I'm still really early be testing at 8dpo but I felt disappointed all the same. This is why I shouldn't test early!

But I also had a lack of EWCM this cycle, plus the cramping has stopped over the last couple of days so the only symptoms I really have are a sore throat/stuffy nose and potentially more cm than normal (hard to be sure as I haven't noticed it in the past but I may have been paying less attention!)... I'm just not feeling optimistic!

Think I'm going to try my best not to test for a couple of days now. How is everybody else feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->