1 DPO anyone else?

Ashlee fingers crossed for you!

Bump.on.brain I tried to get the statistics for you from countdown to pregnancy but the site is down just now. At 8dpo more people get "false negatives" Tyan legitimate positives that early. Your definitely not out yet!

I tested this morning, 10dpo on an IC, negative. I'm not feeling too down about it just yet, but I have decided I'm not testing again unless my period is late.

Dreamer, do the test on Sunday for peace of mind then step away from the tests :haha: you'll drive yourself mad!

Noodles good luck with testing today xx

Bump.on.brain I tried to get the statistics for you from countdown to pregnancy but the site is down just now. At 8dpo more people get "false negatives" Tyan legitimate positives that early. Your definitely not out yet!

I tested this morning, 10dpo on an IC, negative. I'm not feeling too down about it just yet, but I have decided I'm not testing again unless my period is late.

Dreamer, do the test on Sunday for peace of mind then step away from the tests :haha: you'll drive yourself mad!

Thanks Arlene, I know you're right and that it's too early deep down. I think it's just because I wasn't feeling too hopeful this cycle anyway that I was clinging on to the tests so much to give me a glimmer of hope!

I'm going to try and have some discipline with the tests like you! I'm normally terrible but I think feeling rubbish today will give me some willpower to wait a while. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that AF doesn't show!!

I am using First Response Early Result tests - pink dye! i had a very faint positive but it does state that 10dpo is quite early still

Dreamer, I think you're right that the increasing in hcg is so slow that the lines won't change colour too quickly. Hopefully it will happen for you soon though. I'm sure you'll feel better once you've officially missed AF?
I will feel much better after AF is missed - its so nerve wrecking!

I am going to resist testing until Sunday, but it is SO difficult!! I am leaving town early tomorrow morning and not returning until later in the day Sunday, so I wont have access.. gosh i hope AF doesnt come and I get that dark positive line on Sunday!!!

Hi guys checking in...
I am guessing I'm 9dpo today done more internet cheapies all neg so far lol
Feeling very slightly crampy but nothing major
Not alot to report really
Checked cm&cp
High soft tightly closed and sort of very slightly yellowish cm that was tmi.... a bit snot like sort of stretchy but not ewcm?

I caved and took a test on my lunch... and i couldnt see a line at all..

Im absolutely devastated rn.

Another frer? What dpo are you dreamer?

My cm is the same noodles. While sometimes, othertimes it seems thick white lotiony xx

Another frer? What dpo are you dreamer?

My cm is the same noodles. While sometimes, othertimes it seems thick white lotiony xx

yes, another FRER .. and my AF is due tomorrow, so 13DPO

i want to crawl under my desk and cry rn

My eldest found a preg test wrapper in the bin earlier she said oh no mum you aren't are you I don't want another brother or sister :(
She is 11 now at high school so maybe it's her age made me feel a bit mehhh

Dreamer :hugs: I guess your urine could have been really diluted? I hope your AF doesn't show and there's a nice bold line for you then x

I just did an internet cheapie and I swear I saw a vvvvvvvvvvv faint line hahah
I told the OH he said he saw it but then the test wrnt all weird like someone had scratched it so gotta wait till the morning for fmu and do another
I suddenly feel real panicky and worried

Noodles, that happened with me. I have One step pregnancy tests? More me it was just the die still moving along, they seem to come in small waves with the ones I have. By the time the recommended 10 mins were up it was BFN again

Dammit how confusing
Im now gonna go have a look at it again and take another one before I go to bed lol

took 2 more tests, one digital --- both negative.

i guess this is what a chemical pregnancy feels like.. being hit directly in the heart...

7 positives.. hopes.. awesome.

Oh no dreamer im so sorry for you its terrible i had a chemial a couple of years ago its awful and feels so confusing :(

took 2 more tests, one digital --- both negative.

i guess this is what a chemical pregnancy feels like.. being hit directly in the heart...

7 positives.. hopes.. awesome.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you Dreamer that AF doesn't show up tomorrow and your lines come back. I'm sorry you're going through such a rollercoaster.

Noodles, that happened with me. I have One step pregnancy tests? More me it was just the die still moving along, they seem to come in small waves with the ones I have. By the time the recommended 10 mins were up it was BFN again

I'm using one step tests too. I've thought I've seen a line as the dye moves along and yesterday had the faintest line ever afterwards too (if I held it at a certain angle and squinted!) but was so faint I think it was grey. It prompted me to take the frer this morning though and that was negative so I guess it was a false alarm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you though Noodles!

Thanks bump. Af isnt due till.the 25th
I dont kmow what to think im feeling pretty normal to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"