1 DPO! How do u feel this month???

lilmills

Mummy to a two year old
Reaction score
I believe i o'd yday, i had a positive opk and pain! Am really hopeful this month we dtd today and yday and two days b4 that! I had one hell of a headache today which is pretty typical for me. DH said he thinks it would be nice to have a spring baby... but he has said that a winter baby and xmas baby would have been too lol! this is our 5th month ttc our second! No stork yet... but I'm quite hopeful this month.
just 13 more sleepd till i can test...

Hello :hi:
I am 2 days DPO and this is my 4th month TTC our 1st. I have the worst headache imaginable but it is normal for me. For some reason I am not hopeful this month although we BD 2 days before O and three consecutive days after positive OPK. I am not at all anxious as I have been the last few months. I would love to wait with you and hopefully we will both get a :bfp: this month :hug: :dust:

Yeah I am trying to chill out a bit! Do you chart? I said I would on my 6th cycle if no luck by then but tbh I dont think I will! Just stick to opk's and dtd every other day for now! Today I have noticed a lot of ewcm! which for me isn't very normal but I think I'm just symptom spotting and if I start that I will drive myself mad lol!
I hate the tww though as i am a poas addict but I have promised myself I wont test early this month!

I started charting and using OPK's for the first time this month. It has helped me narrow down my exact ov day and # of days in my luteal phase. I will probably chart again next month if I don't a BFP this month just to have a chart to compare and then I am done with charting. I have already told myself that I don't feel good about this month so there is no need to symptom spot or poas (I am an addict too!). I would really like to wait until AF is expected; however I just bought a load of IC's and I dont want them to go to waste either lol! The ewcm that you see after ovulation is caused by a rise in estrogen which could be an early pregnancy sign :happydance: How long are your cycles?

My cycles are normally about 33 days so I have a whilw yet lol! I'm the same as u though now, not getting my hopes up because it always feel a lot harder when u get a bfn! I have had really sore boobs today but i really think I'm looking for symptoms and I probably am this sore evry month! If it dont happen within the next three months-ish I will stop trying for a year because in the middle of my second year of my nurse training and I dont want to go on my maternity within my final year whereas in the gap between the years i dont mind! so no pressure to myself lol! Do u symptom spot like mad??

Well the last 2 cycles I was symptom spotting like crazy, but this cycle I haven't paid any attention to anything although I am only 4 dpo. I had a big dip in my chart today that concerned me. I looked it up and found out that it was a corpus luteum dip which only further proves that I ovulated which I already knew. I am hoping for an implantation dip. As you can see I am more excited about how my chart will turn out this month. I think charting has helped distract me from symptom spotting. I have felt sore bb's and light cramps but I am dismissing them because I had these symptoms the last few months and I got a BFN. Good luck with school. That is why it took us so long to start trying. We were both in school. I still have 3 maybe 4 semesters until I am done. I hope everything works out as you plan. This is our month! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->