1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

Hi all!

Went to bed last night feeling sick and still feel the same this morning - could be a symptom!

Think I will test on 18th which will be 10dpo, yikes!

5DPOam - a 'feeling' in my left ovary, sticky and white CM - medium. Feeling good and positive! :D

Our list!

LouiseSix: 18th (UK)

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Midnightfalls: 19th (CA)

Laura617: 20th (USA)
Babybumpahead: 20th (USA)
Cilnia: 20th (NL)
MrsKa: 20th (NZ)

Sunnii : 25th (UK)
ja123: Already tested once, will test again. (when?)

Marmo77: ??

Goodmorning ladies! (yes morning here..)

Good idea for us to make an own topic. I'm in! (if i may... lol)

I read some good positive symptoms here! Nice!!

As for me, woke up with feeling as if AF was there. Temp went up a tiny bit. Hoped for a implantation dip though. Creamy white CM.. Boobs still normal. Only i start to notice some pimples are starting to show... bad news - i get them before AF. Well, we'll see!!

I've got tender boobies today, they are VERY sore and sensitive. Some weird feelings/pains around my hip area - both left and right side :wacko: I seem to be breaking out like hell. 5 new spots on my face this morning *WHAT THE HELL!* I never get spots, I just have one on my face that never goes away.. God. I look well funny now. I have 3 around my mouth and 1 on each cheek :dohh:

Wow you have some symptoms going on there Sun! Something is happening down there, i'm sure of it!

The name? hmm.. good one.... *thinking*

Oh dear starting to get nauseated and dizzy when getting up. I hope it's not in my head... or maybe i'm getting sick... or preg? Oh dear... don't want my body to fool me this time!!

WOw, there are a lot of great symptoms popping up around here!!
As for our names, we really like elizabeth and logan for a boy. Guess we will have to see and nothing is in stone...
I have no symptoms at all today...but thats not unusual.
Cilnia my temp also went up one degree and i was hoping for an implantation dip. BUT the good news is that if it goes up the more pronounced the dip can be without going under the cover line. :p (its how i make myself feel better)
And i am totally in for the discussion group thing..:) Yay!

And last night I had a good laugh so thought I d share. I went to the store to pick up my cheepie tests. I picked up 5...i know i know I'm an addict. we were also having hamburgers that night and in my world a hamburger isn't a hamburger with pickles. (see where Im going with this?) lol Wouldn't you know it at the store they had some on sale so i picked some up. At the same time I had to pick up OH ice cream because its the only place that sells his lactose free. Only when i got to the cash with my 5 hpts, a tub of ice cream, and my pickles did i realize what sort of combo i had. Actually the cashier helped with the realization when she started giggling. Her giggles also prompted lots of others...lol I have to admit...was pretty ironic. :p he ehee

Good morning, girls!
Cilnia, you're so fast updating, it's awesome! So, I didn't really get the thing about our own group? How does that work, what do you mean? Is it like transferring this thread somewhere else? I am in, just please explain to me, cause I don't wanna come to this thread and it's gone and I won't know where to look for it...
I was thinking it would be awesome to keep on going as a group into our pregnancies... You guys are really great.
MrsKa & Rhiaberry, welcome! MrsKa, you are right along with most of us!

Haha thanks Kat! I think with the new group they mean we start a new group somewhere other than the Two weeks wait. So we can keep chatting when these days pass. I think it's a great idea we keep chatting and everyone will get a BFP eventually! I like this group also :)

Oh btw i bought two more tests, grrr...

you bought two more tests ;) did you start taking any yet? Im getting excited for sunday...we ll get to scope eachothers tests!! :)

My temp went up too today a bit. But it was something crazy with my thermometer this morning! My yesterday's temp was 98.2. I have the pink bbt thermometer that most of girls on here have. It saves the temp from the previous day and shows it before you take your current temp. But today it showed 98.3, I though it was weird. I proceeded taking my temp and it was 98.4, I decided to retake it back to back, and it was 98.5, redid again - 98.6. Stopped, but was very confused. Do you think there is something wrong with the thing? I have had it since May last year. Could the batteries be bad? Wasn't sure which temp to record but settled on 98.4, the first one I took. Any thoughts?

Mine does that too sometimes. My temp goes up extremely fast in the morning aparently. not all the time because in the beg i thought i had a faulty one. So i made oh take his temp twice and it stayed the same 3 times so i guess it was me.. :S

Nope haven't tested yet! I'm being a good girl and waiting... lol

Strange! I just bought a new thermometer and the old one said: 37 and the new one 36.7... like uh which one would be true?! I'll keep the old one for this cycle.
I think you should pick the one you feel most comfortable with, somewhere in the middle i guess?

I vow to not retake temps anymore, just do it once. I do take it at 6:20am religiousely every day... Have you guys noticed any relevance of your temp to your cm type? Technically, there should be one cause it's all about the same two-three hormons that control it. I was reading the tidbits on ff and was analizing my chart and found it interesting to nitice the correlation between the two (like today, when the temp jumped up, and cm got sticky from creamy).

Cilnia, stick with the old one as it will be more accurate in relation to all your other temps this cycle. It's like the scale we use to weigh ourselves; they always suggest to stick to the same scale, it's not about the particular number to be accurate, it's about the pattern in whole.
and hey, I wanted to ask, how long is your lp? Mine is 13 days.

Katrus - That's exatly what I meant, like a TTC group :D

- Midnight, I'm not surprised the cashier looked at you funny! :haha: That must have looked hilarious.

- Cilnia - I know!! I'm really hopeful for this month :D Extremely! :D

-Rhiaberry - Welcome! Why you scared?

AFM: Feeling AWESOME today. :haha: Really positive, really happy and getting those feelings around my hips on both sides is making me crazily happy. I'm not imagining it either, it's actually happening! Not as strong as it was before, but it's THERE. BBs are seriously sore, I got in tears earlier and I had to lie down. If I don't get a BFP this month and they're like that every month, I'll freaking die! :wacko:

I've made the TTC group thread ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/883316-tctcc-crazy-ttcers.html#post15607719 ;)

I've made the TTC group thread ;)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/883316-tctcc-crazy-ttcers.html#post15607719 ;)

Thank you Sunnii thats awesome of you, will be posting there from now on :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->