1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

I'll wait till 25th as AF should be due then :) I'd rather wait a little longer.. :)

I saw the question mark by my name for test date... not going to lie, I've already tested! But only (well partially) because I disagree with FF on my O date. I would say put me down for so and so date, but I know myself well enough to know I can't wait :blush:

Oh, and it was BFN, obv :dohh:

Good morning all!

Cilnia, thank you so much for making a new list!

Bump, first - I want to know how to look up the success rate too. And secondly - YOU HAVE BEEN SECRETLY POASing?! Lol I so ish I had some opks left but I have used all of them :( but hey, what kind do you use? I mean we know that opk pick up lh so fx... Have you poased on any more opks that turned positive?its kind of a big deal. Let us know.

Sunnii, I am glad the pain is gone. And it's great some of us are getting some symptoms to dwell about :)

hahaha - yup peeing on things behind y'alls backs. :winkwink: They were very negative the day after my ovulation positive then this one was very positive and back to negative this morning. I'm not reading into it - could be a fluke or a faulty test. Who knows...

I use the Wondfo tests - they are super cheap, that's the only reason I'm so open to peeing on them all the friggin' time lol. https://www.amazon.com/Combo-40-Ovu...LNVU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329349202&sr=8-1

Do you guys wanna move the date 20th to 19th? Ahhh, I hate myself for even suggesting...

I'll be 10dpo that day - I'm sure it will be negative, but clearly nobody's gotta twist my arm to make me pee on things a little earlier. :)

Have you guys ever taken the test apart and seen something different from what you initially saw?

And another question. If you do end up preggo, do you have a special plan on how you gonna tell your DH or do you plan o just tell with no fuss?

FF said I o'ed on cd18... but I think it was cd16. I took out two temps to see if they were shifting things and FF changed it to cd16 - so I'm leaving them out!

Of course, I realize I'm probably just being impatient and difficult...

My Ovulation Chart

If I'm preggo I'm just gonna tell oh flat out. Wont keep my trap long enough shut. lol
But for the rest of the family my moms bday is coming up so buying a cake written happy birthday grandma would be amazing. (I'm the eldest and there are no other kids yet i the family) and/or easter could work too. But I'm hoping my BFP will be here before mid march

How about you guys?

Well if your right at 7 dpo looks like it could be a implantation dip. :) GOod luck!

I wanna tell him some way special, but no ideas right now. =/

Y'all have any good ones??

My boobs are not sore at all. I feel out this cycle purely because of that. :wacko:

Actually, my bbs are always sore before af, and when I was pg with my son, the absence of bbs pain was a sign for me... The only sign. And I just now started to feel the bbs soreness, just like I do every cycle though...

And oh finally something I could grasp on as a sign! Just now was sneezing in a way like I am getting a cold, but don't feel sick really...

I wish they found some hormone we could test for like a surge befor hcg builds up. Just so we could poas all cycle long!
I just got a Family Dollar store test, but can't say it was too cheap - a whooping $4, and a blue dye.

Actually, my bbs are always sore before af, and when I was pg with my son, the absence of bbs pain was a sign for me... The only sign. And I just now started to feel the bbs soreness, just like I do every cycle though...

And oh finally something I could grasp on as a sign! Just now was sneezing in a way like I am getting a cold, but don't feel sick really...

I wish they found some hormone we could test for like a surge befor hcg builds up. Just so we could poas all cycle long!
I just got a Family Dollar store test, but can't say it was too cheap - a whooping $4, and a blue dye.

You're in the US right? Go to Dollar Tree - they have $1 tests. I dunno how sensitive they are, but they are definitely accurate from all accounts I've read. They're OPKs work great.

Yep, I am in Chicago. I just wanna get some cheepies in case I will need to take the edge off. Do you know if they are red or blue dye? Today, the whole day every time I went to the bathroom, I felt like wasting all this pee for nothing :)

Yep, I am in Chicago. I just wanna get some cheepies in case I will need to take the edge off. Do you know if they are red or blue dye? Today, the whole day every time I went to the bathroom, I felt like wasting all this pee for nothing :)

Hahaha - wasting it is right. Start peeing on useful things! :) They are pink - I'm anti blue dye. Gave me a false (+) once (when I was on BCP and forgot a pill and was "scared" I was pregnant that haphazardly...ohhh the irony).

I know I am being ridiculous, but do any of you have a name picked out yet? I just recently came across te name Susanna and I kinda like it but can't make up my mind. For a boy I have no idea.

Also, girls, this is the only TWW group so far that I actually like and got into :p Shall we create a normal thread for us?? :p so we can do this TWW business next month too!

I know I am being ridiculous, but do any of you have a name picked out yet? I just recently came across te name Susanna and I kinda like it but can't make up my mind. For a boy I have no idea.

I think about names all the time! We have already agreed on the name Jacob for a boy but no clue on a girls name.

Also, girls, this is the only TWW group so far that I actually like and got into :p Shall we create a normal thread for us?? :p so we can do this TWW business next month too!

I second that suggestion, this thread is great:thumbup:

Hi everyone ! Im 6 DPO and totally neurotic ! Testing on Monday the 20th at 10 DPO. Anyone else ?

Hi everyone ! Im 6 DPO and totally neurotic ! Testing on Monday the 20th at 10 DPO. Anyone else ?

welcome MrsK - there are several of us testing on the 20th. Some on the 19th and some later. So you are in good company here. I am also 6dpo are you having any symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->