1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

About the CM... that was a really good question. I always dig down, as deep as possible, so I never judge by what's on the toilet paper. Actually I found the best way to get a good sample is to bend your finger and to keep it slightly bent until you take the finger out. What confuses me is that ewcm and watery are often put in the same category whereas I often get watery after sticky and before dry. I can only really distinguish creamy and ewcm with confidence...

Do you guys wanna move the date 20th to 19th? Ahhh, I hate myself for even suggesting...

lol the 19th i ll be 10 dpo i ll start using cheepie ones if everyone is in. :) Probably start the 18th with cheepies. :S bad me..i know i know

As you ovulated one day after me than if you test on 18th and get ANYTHING, even an evap, please let me know, and I will do one too. If you get nothing since it's way early, than I will wait :)

I got only 2 tests... so can really only test twice. I hope i get enough signs to test 20th. And then 23th. Otherwise 23th and 25th! Damn you addiction... i wanna test everyday lolll

watery and EWCM have nothing in common. Watery is watery, EWCM is stretchy! Watery isn't stretchy - but it means you're coming onto your fertile period ;)

Btw ladies, i am always cold but since yesterday i can barely warm myself up when actually the wheatr has become warmer. I used a heat pad almoat the entire day. Whats that about?
hope im not getting ill...

UPDATE: Kat is such an addict that she wants to test a day earlier... LOL! Who's with her??? I .... just.... can't..... resist.....

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Laura617: 20th (USA)
Babybumpahead: 20th (USA)
Cilnia: 20th (NL)
Midnightfalls: 23th (CA)
Sunii : 23th (UK)
LouiseSix: 23th (UK)
ja123: ??
Marmo77: ??

And the pic Kat posted:
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/11111.jpg

(Ja123, Marmo77 - couldn't find when you were testing. Let me know!)

Maybe its a symptom :) Youpii

Kat i ll be testing with cheepies just to get my poas addiction under control. lol. haha i doubt i ll have anything . I ll be using me freer the 23 as planned. Otherwise just cheepies

UPDATE: Kat and Sunnii went a few days earlier!!!

Sunnii : 20th (UK)

Girls, I'm having a mini panic attack here. I'm freaking out.

I'm feeling extremely positive about this cycle but I'm seriously scared that I'll have another mc or the early BFP will turn out to be a chemical pregnancy. That will break me. My previous mc just got me so down it was unreal and that wasn't even a planned pregnancy :(

Oh dear! Try to relax! Stress is only worse for you...

Remember that mc don't happen for nothing. If the bean is healthy and strong, it will grow! Have faith in your body, if it's meant to happen - it will! Big hug !!!!

I'm having a mini cry here. It was just so painful both physically and mentally. It was one of the worst experiences in my whole life. I was so lifeless for over a month afterwards and I just got myself together when we decided to TTC, that just made me feel so much better.

I'm scared. I'm really, really scared. Reading about all of those chemical pregnancies and mc's. It scares the shit out of me.

Stop reading!!!! It's no good. Really!! Try to think positive, the bean needs it. Come on hun, dry your tears and go to read good stuff!!!! Positivity is needed.

Maybe your mommy feelings are starting to show. :hug:

:dust::dust::dust:

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me today. My moods are up and down, like a freaking swing. I think that I've read too many stories about the mcs/chemical pregnancies that on BnB that it scares me. I think that's why I don't want to test too early on incase of that happening :(

Dont do anything your not ready for sunni. If your not ready to test early dont force it. Besides if your preggo if you know at 7 dpo or 14 dpo u ll still be as pregnant. :) Makes sense in my head not sure if im getting it out right...:S

Dont stress to much, we are all here for you and praying you have a sticky bean!!! :dust:

UPDATE: Kat and Sunnii went a few days earlier!!!

Sunnii : 20th (UK)

Hey hun, im gonna start on the 19th too..lol i ll only be 9 dpo..but what the heck :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->