• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

Mines a teckel..or more commonly known as a sausage dog. Hes arlequin (really dont know what the word is in english) what it means is hes got the brown legs and chest but grey and black everywhere else.

Wha about yours?

Mines a teckel..or more commonly known as a sausage dog. Hes arlequin (really dont know what the word is in english) what it means is hes got the brown legs and chest but grey and black everywhere else.

Wha about yours?

We have a mutt that we think is half cattle dog and half lab or something, a Red Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) and a Coton De Tulear. Spoiled little things.

It may be rough, but think about this - at least one of us gotta end up pregnant this cycle! Hopefully, all of us though!

Bump, it's a good idea. So, here I go. I am 33, and a single mom of a 9 year old boy. I am a property manager for one of the senior buildings in Chicago (public housing). I have always wanted a second child but the relationships always broke apart before the possibility of kids could even be discussed. So as time went on, I made a strong decision to use donor's sperm to get pregnant and than keep looking for a right guy. I know it sounds screwed up and I won't go into details but just trust me this decision has not been light-hearted. So, in December 2011, I found a known donor that I clicked with instantly. I mean, we started trying in January, and kind of fell for each other. It's crazy but hey, I couldn't ask for more. So now, we keep trying and we are together. And yes, the reason why my siggy says I am trying for 8 months is because I just got divorced recently nd I was trying with my husband for the most part of last year, until we separated. So that's my story on short.

You know I kinda noticed that a lot of girls on here have dogs. Really, a lot. And oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, I live in US but I am Russian.

Going out for a movie right now but will be back here in a couple of hours to relax my nerves :)

wow kat that sounds like your a very strong woman! If that also is you in te pic with your son at 33! you dont look a day over 20!! :) thats amazing! def a good quality to have ;)

enjoy ur movie hun!! xx Dogs take the edge off ttc :p anyways for me. mine actually gets sad when i dont carry him around in my sweater :p

Wow! I don't think it sounds screwed up at all - it's super awesome that you wanted something and went for it even if it's not the traditional way. Good for you!

And I agree, you are so pretty (and cute kiddo to boot!).

I live in the US also. :)

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind if I join ya. I am 3dpo (according to FF). hoping this is a great ttw for all of us. Thank you BabyBumpAhead for inviting me over :thumbup:

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind if I join ya. I am 3dpo (according to FF). hoping this is a great ttw for all of us. Thank you BabyBumpAhead for inviting me over :thumbup:

Welcome! :)

Some of us are going to POAS the 20th/21st and others are waiting until the 23rd. What day are you planning? You and I are the same DPO.

Hi ladies,

Some of us are going to POAS the 20th/21st and others are waiting until the 23rd. What day are you planning? You and I are the same DPO.

lol this may be the first cycle that I haven't decided that yet. I was just so happy to have gotten crosshairs that nothing else entered into my mind. I think I will aim for the 23rd as that is when AF should be due. I have an unopened box of FRERs though so I really doubt I make it that long.

Hi ladies,

lol this may be the first cycle that I haven't decided that yet. I was just so happy to have gotten crosshairs that nothing else entered into my mind. I think I will aim for the 23rd as that is when AF should be due. I have an unopened box of FRERs though so I really doubt I make it that long.

In that case you should definitely do the 20th with us. :)

Hi ladies,

In that case you should definitely do the 20th with us. :)

alright you twisted my arm, the 20th it is! haha

babybump - i did post my chart in the other thread but its in my sig now too.

Hard to say for sure - but definitely looks like you ovulated. If your temp is still high tomorrow I'd definitely say it's right. I had a weird temp spike at CD10 w/Clomid too (you can see in my chart) and thought I had ovulated...but it came back down quick.

Nice to meet everyone! :D

Babybump: Cool, med school! Sounds really like a tough thing to do. But in the end, you get to help people and that must be the best job ever. Great to hear you got crosshairs in FF! Saw your temp dropped back again, but still above the coverline. Interested to see what happens tomorrow. Fx!!

Midnight: Lol, i thought conceiving would be easy as well! Easy as in, well... if i have unprotected sex i guess i should get pregnant! not :p Strange thing isn't it.

Katrus: wow what a story! Sounds like a true love-story to me. Something you would see only in movies i would think. How wonderful you met him! You are indeed a strong woman for wanting what you want and just going for it! Great!!

Hope i didn't miss anyone. So here's me:

I'm 23 years old, from Holland. DH is 25 and we've been together for 7 years (yes teenage love :blush:), and married from October last year. That's also when we decided to stop birth control pills. I have Lupus in my system, which is kind of stable at the moment. Trying not to stress to much about it.
I have 3 furry, 4 legged, spoiled babies as well. Mine are cats! And they are crazy for sure. :happydance:

So we're making a list or what? :thumbup: We have to know when everyone is going to be testing right!!!

Testinglist: (in order of dates)

Laura617: 20th
Babybumpahead: 20th
Katrus: 20th - 23th
Cilnia: 20th - 23th
Midnightfalls: 23th
Sunii: 23th

Something like this? :D

Anyone who want to join, can join!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

BFP for all of us by the end of this month!!!! :baby:

The list just about right! I might not last to test until 23rd but I WILL try! :haha:

Cilnia! I might be moving to the Netherlands by summer :D I love Holland!

I can change the date whenever you want! haha!

Oh how great. Where in Holland?

cilnia the chart looks really great!! Good idea!! And I think its pretty romantic too that you ended up marrying your high school sweet heart. :) So cute.
DH and I dont have much of a romance story as a ...me being jealous story. :p lol. He used to hit on me, and I always shut him down..and then he started dating another of my friends who didnt treat him very well. At a certain point I made it my mission to get him out of there...and along the way we fell in love. :p

Laura I agree looks like you ovulated as well. The plus in that is that it looks like you have short cycles, so you might have a shorter lp. Which means bfp sooner...i hope for you anyways. :)

Kat how was your movie nght?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->