1 dpo over here... looking for waiting buddies!

Thank you lovelies :flower:

I am so happy and thankful, told hubby today. I put a shirt on my almost two year old girl, that says “I’ve been promoted to big sister (Sept 2018)” on it. Then waited until he saw it and handed him this digital test I did this afternoon.

I will keep checking in on you guys and praying for bfp’s for all of you.

:dust:

Attachments

• C68AEE51-062C-439B-8967-43F9038476BD.jpg
    C68AEE51-062C-439B-8967-43F9038476BD.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations!! I’ve taken two tests where I really think I’ve seen a faint line so now I just need to wait a couple of days but it’s so harddddd

10dpo.. more pink when I wiped this morning.. still cramping I defo think af is well and truly on her way. Bfn on a ic this morning. How is everyone today xx

Caved and did a test today on a 1 hour hold. ( not very smart, I know).
Got the faintest of lines within 3 minutes but I honestly can't tell if it has colour and now that its dried I can almost not see the line. AF due tommorow so I will test again if shes not here.

BFN for me this morning. I will test in a week if AF still doesn't show. I don't think I can take another BFN.

I think my body is playing tricks on me... 11dpo.. still spotting. It has turned brown instead of pink.. boobs were really sore last night however now just tingling. I have mild cramps and a cold which started 9dpo. BFN on an IC. Af due tomorrow. I feel out 😔 really thought we had done it this month especially with what my body has been telling me... How are you lovely ladies? X

I did a test last night at 9dpo and got a BFN probably too early anyway but I was feeling nauseous all day so thought I'd just do one.
Congratulations on your BFP! That's fantastic news 😁

I’m so so sorry to hear Star. Xx I pray this new cycle will be your bfp cycle. xXx

I think my body is playing tricks on me... 11dpo.. still spotting. It has turned brown instead of pink.. boobs were really sore last night however now just tingling. I have mild cramps and a cold which started 9dpo. BFN on an IC. Af due tomorrow. I feel out �� really thought we had done it this month especially with what my body has been telling me... How are you lovely ladies? X

I hope the spotting stops for you hun. Sore boobs were a big symptom for me. Fx for you! Xx

I am good, just more tired than usual- fell asleep on the couch watching movie with my son, while my daughter was taking her nap - not a deep sleep as he kept telling me what was happening in the movie :thumbup:

I will keep checking in on everyone! Really hoping for bfp’s for you all. Xx

I think my body is playing tricks on me... 11dpo.. still spotting. It has turned brown instead of pink.. boobs were really sore last night however now just tingling. I have mild cramps and a cold which started 9dpo. BFN on an IC. Af due tomorrow. I feel out �� really thought we had done it this month especially with what my body has been telling me... How are you lovely ladies? X

I hope the spotting stops for you hun. Sore boobs were a big symptom for me. Fx for you! Xx

I am good, just more tired than usual- fell asleep on the couch watching movie with my son, while my daughter was taking her nap - not a deep sleep as he kept telling me what was happening in the movie :thumbup:

I will keep checking in on everyone! Really hoping for bfp’s for you all. Xx

Af due date... still got brownie pink spotting... it's been going on since 6dpo on and off.. driving me insane trying to figure out what it is. So I'm just going to wait out for af.. and then test the 15/16th if she hasn't come..

I'm so happy for you hun h&h 9months xx

Hi guys just thought I would say helloo to everyone I am 3dpo today... I think
This waiting game is terrible I'm so impatient lol

Hi guys just thought I would say helloo to everyone I am 3dpo today... I think
This waiting game is terrible I'm so impatient lol

Hi noodles O:) I hated the two week wait as well! So many emotions! Fx for you for a great result at the end of the wait. :dust:

With my early mc in 2013 I took a frer about a week after my bfp and the test line was lighter than the week before - I just knew then that something happened.

With my previous pregnancy with dd I kept checking that the line on frer was progressing- for peace of mind.

I am doing the same thing this time around.

Here is my pregnancy test progression:

Attachments

• E969E0A4-8D1F-4E7D-9880-D465637498FC.jpg
    E969E0A4-8D1F-4E7D-9880-D465637498FC.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member