1 dpo over here... looking for waiting buddies!

How is everyone doing?
No symptoms for me today. Not even the normal pms symtoms.....

6dpo.. had a very random pain shoot through my tum. Really low down, enough to make me double over, only lasted a couple of minutes but my god it hurt. Still got cramps on and off and sore bbs. Very very grumpy. Causing tension between me and my other half... doing a frer on Monday... How's everyone else?

Mu breasts started to hurt suri h the night. I don't know if this is a good or bad sign as they normally hurt from 1dpo and the pain starys to go down around 10dpo. This is the firsy month they only started hurting at 10dpo. 4 days untill AF is due.

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been so quiet! Been feeling a bit tired most days, and felt less pregnancy symptoms (except for being tired).

I am 10 dpo today and did a frer this morning and got a bfn. Hopefully it’s just too early yet. Xx

How is everyone feeling??

Im sure its way to early. I am trying to hold on untill af is due to test. Fx

7dpo... sharp pains in my tum.. intense pain behind my right boo like in my chest.. indigestion maybe? Feel super drained. Testing Tomorrow with fmu and a frer. I know it will be super early but due on on 12th so only 4days. Will let you know what it says xx

I wish I had your willpower to wait until AF was due to test Star7. Fx for you too. Xx

Let us know how testing goes in the am Mumzy14.

I feel like a bit of a dumb ass for waisting so much $$$ on tests for early testing- only to get bfn’s :dohh:

I am 11 dpo today (going off the digital OPK smiley face for O), and had a nice big fat negative :bfn: on frer this morning. I have short cycles and got my previous bfp at 10 dpo with my dd. So feeling like a non pregnant crazy symptom spotter today, looking at all my “symptoms” I had in this tww I must be the hottest mess walking around! :wacko:

Sorry about you bfn strawberry. I too got a bfn on a frer this morning.. I have a short l.p.. so I'm due af on the 12th. So only 4days to wait and if the which doesn't show I will test again. Are you going to retest? Xx

Sorry about you bfn strawberry. I too got a bfn on a frer this morning.. I have a short l.p.. so I'm due af on the 12th. So only 4days to wait and if the which doesn't show I will test again. Are you going to retest? Xx

Thank you Mumzy14, and sorry about your bfn too. :hug:
They sure do suck don’t they!? 4 more days till af is plenty - you are still in it! Fx for a bfp for you. :dust:

I am not sure when/if I’ll retest... I have one first response rapid response (dip test) left. They aren’t as sensitive as the frer’s in my experience. So I don’t think I’ll bother with it tomorrow- too soon after my obvious bfn this morning . And I am keeping myself from buying any more tests today. So not sure... And then AF can come at anytime seeing as my cycles have been so short. Last cycle was only 20 days long. Today is cd 21.

Thank you Mumzy14, and sorry about your bfn too. :hug:
They sure do suck don’t they!? 4 more days till af is plenty - you are still in it! Fx for a bfp for you. :dust:

I am not sure when/if I’ll retest... I have one first response rapid response (dip test) left. They aren’t as sensitive as the frer’s in my experience. So I don’t think I’ll bother with it tomorrow- too soon after my obvious bfn this morning . And I am keeping myself from buying any more tests today. So not sure... And then AF can come at anytime seeing as my cycles have been so short. Last cycle was only 20 days long. Today is cd 21.

They really do. Fx for us both. We are not out til the witch arrives.

I have cramping in my left side around where my ovary is. Which is making me sad because I know my left tube is blocked, I had a laparoscopy last year to check for endometriosis, which came clear just pcos. And a blocked left tube that they tried to flush. I had only the pains on the right side when I got my positive opk. So I am hoping I ovulated from my right but who knows.

Please let me know how you get on ladies. Xx

Well so much for me not buying more tests! I convinced myself that I really feel like having pizza and red wine tonight, so I told my husband I’m probably not pregnant so I will drink wine tonight while we binge watch our current series of choice. So I dipped the last first response rapid result I had and it had what looked like a bad evap, I have had bad evaps on the dip strips before - so i felt it was “inconclusive”... So hence I OBVIOUSLY needed to go to the store and grab some frers to make sure I am not pregnant. So I get home and while hubby was showering the kids I took a frer, and it came up with what is either the worst evap I’ve ever had on frer, or the beginning of my bfp!? It came up within the time frame of about 3-5 minutes I think!

Can you see it?? Am I grasping at straws?? Now my boobs are killing me again!

pics... my phone sucks with photos!

Attachments

• DB890231-5C9B-4905-BCA1-5835C4907AB1.jpg
    DB890231-5C9B-4905-BCA1-5835C4907AB1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1D10372D-12A4-4D99-90E5-326697FF481E.jpg
    1D10372D-12A4-4D99-90E5-326697FF481E.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 15
Using the tools on Coundowntopregnancy site is helpful: Please go have a look:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=730258

Just had some pinkish stuff when I wiped just now.. Usually spot just before af 2 days before not 4 days do praying it's implantation and not af arriving early xz

I deffo see a line, Strawberry2! Fingers crossed it gets stronger.

Just had some pinkish stuff when I wiped just now.. Usually spot just before af 2 days before not 4 days do praying it's implantation and not af arriving early xz

Hopefully it’s implantation! Fx for you :flower:

:cloud9: I am feeling like I am on cloud 9!

I did another frer this morning (only 12 hours after the other one) and the line is much more visible and definitely there and definitely pink!

Got my :bfp: at 12 dpo :happydance: so so happy! Going out this morning to get a digi - and then hopefully tell hubby later this morning with the digital test!!

Attachments

• 38D09986-B5C6-41B8-A23D-FA976A8705D2.jpg
    38D09986-B5C6-41B8-A23D-FA976A8705D2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member