1 dpo.... Someone to bond with!!??

Hey ladies, Im 2 dpo today, keep getting stabbing pains in my cervix that makes me jump, what could that be???? :wacko:
xxx

Hi ladies I'm 1 dpo as well, testing around the 15/06...I don't symptom spot, it's just too difficult when it's all for nothing. I didn't do it the cycle I got pg with my daughter, less stress...GLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGL to all of us.:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am 2DPO as well! I want to POAS allready lol!!

Any of you having slight cramps or are weepy for stupid reasons?

Cramping yeS!!! And I have a funny taste in my mouth... *SIGH* is a symptom SPOTTER every month... this has been the month for a while now lol we'll just have to lean on eachother and be patient!

I just can't wait for the silly crosshairs to show up on my FF chart to show me that I was right when I thought I O'd when I did.

Hey ladies, Im 2 dpo today, keep getting stabbing pains in my cervix that makes me jump, what could that be???? :wacko:
xxx

I don't know what is either, but I have had that the last few cycles. I tried google but you know how that can get. Have you still been feeling it/has happened again?

:hi: twinkle! I'm sorry about your losses. :hugs:

Wow what an incredible thread!! **HUGS ** to all my ladies and GL and PRAYERS this month!! KEEP US UPDATED AND LET US KNOW!!!!! <3 <3:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow what an incredible thread!! **HUGS ** to all my ladies and GL and PRAYERS this month!! KEEP US UPDATED AND LET US KNOW!!!!! <3 <3:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes, and thanks for starting it! It's nice to know some people who are right where you are in the process...

:dust:

I think I am about 1-2 dpo. Today at work, I was starving for lunch and it was only 10:30am. I will be starting emerita pro-gest progesterone cream tomoorow up until af or hopefully no af at all this month. I had a mc last feb and have been reading that progesterone cream will help with preventing misscarriage and also chemical mc. I just want my next one to stick. I feel so helpless and desperate with ttc that my daily vitamins consist of about 10 pills. Vit b complex, vit c, prenatal, aspirin, fertile cm.
My husband thinks I am going too crazy on the vitamins. If I get a bfp this month, then I guess I am not so crazy after all. I will pray for everyone tonight before I go to sleep.

Cramping yeS!!! And I have a funny taste in my mouth... *SIGH* is a symptom SPOTTER every month... this has been the month for a while now lol we'll just have to lean on eachother and be patient!

I hate that you are cramping but I feel comfort that I am not alone :hugs:

i had that last night... im ok now though.. i think im 2dpo x

xxx

I don't know what is either, but I have had that the last few cycles. I tried google but you know how that can get. Have you still been feeling it/has happened again?

Nothing today so far...... boobs feel bit tender but usually get this on the run up to af and creamy cm, haven't had this the past two cycles....

xxx

I'd love to join you ladies! I think I'm 3DPO today so I'll probably be testing around the 11th. Is 10DPO too early to test?

That all depends opera_lady24, as every individual woman is different! I tested before AF was due and got a :bfn: with my first daughter, and didnt get a :bfp: until almost a week after af was due... but some women on here test as early as 6dpo or 7dpo and get their :bfp: I would advise you to TRY and wait until at least 12 or 13dpo, but we all know POAS is a disease:haha: GL and FX'ed for your :bfp: this month!!! Thanks for joining our impatiently waiting thread!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

how is everyone feeling today?? it's night time here, and 3 dpo is coming to end. tomorrow is 4dpo and i'm feeling... NOTHING :( ohhh how i would gladly welcome nausea and vomiting, spotting, painful bbs, anything! haha good luck ladies, keep us updated :)

feeling slight pressure.. heightened sense to DTD... lol tmi... and fullness in my abdomen... also feeling like my stomach is always growling!! ?? We'll see!

Ok, ladies... 4 dpo and I'm feeling slightly crampy and gassy... or am I making that up? Would I even *notice* if we weren't in the TWW? Probably not, lol.

Is it me, or are the days DRAGGING?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->