• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1 dpo.... Someone to bond with!!??

Same here. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just hungry, slight right side cramping, increased cm, and increased basal temp at 97.9 ( usually pre-o I am at 97.4).

No sore boobs, darkened nipples or nausea:-(( wish I had those symptoms.

Just have to keep waiting. What a loooonnnnnggg week this is going to be.
Any suggestions to make the days go by faster?

Ok, ladies... 4 dpo and I'm feeling slightly crampy and gassy... or am I making that up? Would I even *notice* if we weren't in the TWW? Probably not, lol.

Is it me, or are the days DRAGGING?

I don't think it's you. I'm 4DPO and last night I had pretty bad cramping with a weird sensation in my lower abs. It feels like gas bubbles "popping" I guess. So I know how you feel. I've also felt like my lower abs are itchy on the inside? Not sure what's that about.

I've been having a bit of cramping in what feels like my uterus, but I think it's too early for that to mean anything.

Gals I am right there with you on the lower cramping, wanting to DTD but very gassy (So I wont be DTDing LOL) No sore boobs, no tummy troubles but super hungry...

Edit to add, my dog is paying close attention to me today. More so than usual. I read on here that another gal's cat predicted her pregnancy so maybe??

Resisting the urge to POAS

Right after I did the hcg trigger shot my dog would not leave me alone. Occasionally she'll sit in my lap and she usually sleeps on the floor in our room at night, but the two days after the shot she jumped on my lap every chance she could get and slept on top of me at night. It was kind of weird. :haha: I'm now waiting for her to start doing that again. I really think animals can sense changes like that.

Wow! It is so good to hear that there are others out there with the POAS disease; here I thought I was a weirdo! LOL Supposedly my O day is today, but I have been feeling weird pangs for the last few days. Almost feel like I O'ed yesterday. Regardless... thus begins the TWW.... grrrrr. Sure wish they had a pee stick out there for 'have the egg and sperm met?' LOL

Ok, ladies... 4 dpo and I'm feeling slightly crampy and gassy... or am I making that up? Would I even *notice* if we weren't in the TWW? Probably not, lol.

Is it me, or are the days DRAGGING?

I don't think it's you. I'm 4DPO and last night I had pretty bad cramping with a weird sensation in my lower abs. It feels like gas bubbles "popping" I guess. So I know how you feel. I've also felt like my lower abs are itchy on the inside? Not sure what's that about.
I've had that "bubbles" feeling really early on with two of my bfp's :flower:

yaaay!! What a wonderful thread!! Tonight I craved snickers icecream and felt sick thinking about the pot roast I had made... :( hmm... but every month I am "pregnant" and have every symptom!! To all the TTC'ers and Waiters on this thread, don't give up hope with no symptoms!! To be honest, with my first the ONLY way I knew I was pregnant was because I HAD NO SYMPTOMS! It made me be like "wait a minute... why aren't my boobs sore? AND my periods late.." lol every woman is different... I pray we all have our :bfp: 's this month! Please keep all our friends up dated so we can know who does :)

I gave in today and POAS. Of course it was a :bfn:

I am weak...so weak... :dohh:

hey.. now you come to mention it my staffy has been paying like more attention to me than usual. and yesterday he was acting very odd around me, he would demand to sit on my lap and just stare right at me lol, i mean proper stare, it was weird and this morning i woke up to his head between my neck and shoulders!!! talk about close..could they sense something even at 4dpo??

I'm a little behind you guys but would like to join if that is ok. I'm either 2 or 3 dpo today.

Welcome, girlnextdoor! Of course you can join us. It's neat just to have some people to talk to who are roughly where you are.

I'm sittting here at 5 dpo, ladies... is it strange that around 9:30 last night, all I could think of was "I want to go to bed so I can wake up and take my temperature." ? That's weird. Not that watching my temp would tell *anything* for sure... I just feel so ridiculous that there's NO WAY to know for sure right now.

i totally know what you mean. it is hard not to obsess! i feel like i just get consumed with it during the TWW every time. i cannot just relax and try to do other things. it sucks. i wish i could poas today :haha:

This ovulation has been strange for me. I got nausea before O, which I've never had before. I still have a little nausea. Other than that, my boobs are a little sore and I'm having this "bubble" feeling in my abdomen.

Just now I am having a bubble feeling too... what is that? It doesn't really feel like gas...

I don't want to jinx myself, but I have had that bubble feeling really early on like that with all 3 of my bfp's. I know you aren't supposed to feel stuff happening, but I hope it means "something" is happening:winkwink:

I hope it means something too! Also, I keep going to bed earlier every night so I can wake up and temp! DH thinks I'm crazy!!! lol

Good day ladies of our thread!! Today I have been feeling something... but every month i do... lol... so nice to have this support group for ttc'ers! Today I felt nauseous (as i have been sometimes after O before AF lately) but it was a little different.... like I smelled onions all day?? Never ate any though... weird.... and I think i have a metal taste in my mouth... ALSO, the two STRANGEST I have never had yet was I was grocery shopping, craved big dill pickles (my mouth actually WATERED when I saw them... NEVER HAS EVER HAPPENED) and I wanted one so bad I opened the jar before i got out of the store lmbo!! ALSO, I felt bubbly... never felt that.... FX'ED FOR ME AND ALL MY LADIES OF THIS 1DPO THREAD!!!!! **UPDATES LADIES**

4dpo and this feels like the loooooongest 2ww ever! Seriously, only 4dpo??? :haha: The only things I've felt today are being tired (though that's probably due to the prometrium) and twingey cramping off and on (not bad though). I've been doing hpts only because of the trigger but ran out, so I used an opk this morning and it was positive. Since I know I've O'd, I think there might be something to being able to use opks as hpts as I still have some hcg in my system from the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"