1 dpo.... Someone to bond with!!??

Good day ladies of our thread!! Today I have been feeling something... but every month i do... lol... so nice to have this support group for ttc'ers! Today I felt nauseous (as i have been sometimes after O before AF lately) but it was a little different.... like I smelled onions all day?? Never ate any though... weird.... and I think i have a metal taste in my mouth... ALSO, the two STRANGEST I have never had yet was I was grocery shopping, craved big dill pickles (my mouth actually WATERED when I saw them... NEVER HAS EVER HAPPENED) and I wanted one so bad I opened the jar before i got out of the store lmbo!! ALSO, I felt bubbly... never felt that.... FX'ED FOR ME AND ALL MY LADIES OF THIS 1DPO THREAD!!!!! **UPDATES LADIES**

Hope those are good signs hun! Fxx

Hi, Im 7DPO and I don't know what to do with myself... I so want to test...
Baby dust to everyone.

Fingers Xed for Momandwife and Stash777

Tk2... go POAS! I did LOL. I knew it would bee BFN but I did it anyway...

Oh I'm trying to resist the urge plus I don't have a lot of sticks left, if I POAS now I'll run out, the days seem to be getting longer too!!

I peed on an OPK yesterday :wacko: I think I have lost my mind. I just felt like I had to pee on something :shrug: I'm going mad!

I can't believe I'm only 3 dpo. Not sure how I'm going to make it another week.

Still feeling nauseous, back hurt last night a bit, mild cramping, boobs a little sore, that's about it.

6 DPO today! i think i may finally feel some very light cramping... it only lasts a quick second, but i've felt it several times today, always on the left and it kinda radiates all the way to my thighs... oh pleeaaase be implantation! :)

I peed on an OPK yesterday :wacko: I think I have lost my mind. I just felt like I had to pee on something :shrug: I'm going mad!

I can't believe I'm only 3 dpo. Not sure how I'm going to make it another week.

Still feeling nauseous, back hurt last night a bit, mild cramping, boobs a little sore, that's about it.

Lol, that's really funny you had to pee on something! As far as my symptoms go had a bit of heartburn, trips to go pee but could be the watermelon::blush:, mild cramping too.. but at this rate some of them might be in my head, gosh how do I wait for 7 more days ](*,)

I get my OPK's and preg tests from the dollar store. I swear I am going to go buy one for every day up until 6 days before and then get a FRER. I too am a POAS addict. Feeling little nuts with that plan though LOL!!

I have a crapload of IC's sitting in my house so I'm sure I'll start peeing on them in a few days :haha:

My only symptom today is that I was crying for no reason. This is way too early for my PMS moodiness. FXed.

good morning, ladies!

how are the symptoms looking?

i still have nausea, which i am not really counting since it started before O, but i do think it is odd that it is still there. i will take it as a good sign!

other than that, i am bloated and i am still having the light bubbling feeling and sensations in my abdomen that kind of feel like an electrical current. i also noticed a big increase in appetite yesterday.

have you decided which day you will test yet?

The 13th. With my last pregnancy I got a faint positive on the day AF was supposed to arrive. I think I won't know any sooner. I want to tell my hubby for Father's Day but if it is positive on the 13th, I may not be able to wait that long...

The 13th. With my last pregnancy I got a faint positive on the day AF was supposed to arrive. I think I won't know any sooner. I want to tell my hubby for Father's Day but if it is positive on the 13th, I may not be able to wait that long...
I should wait longer than that, but I'm sure I will have given in and used an IC by then :haha:

sooo not really any symptoms today... last night i was incredibly moody...very mean to DH !!! Today, my breasts feel a little tingly but not sore to touch.... trying soooo hard not to poas lol.... GL LADIES!!

sooo not really any symptoms today... last night i was incredibly moody...very mean to DH !!! Today, my breasts feel a little tingly but not sore to touch.... trying soooo hard not to poas lol.... GL LADIES!!

Me too!... moody yesterday (along with a whole host of other symptoms)... I felt like I was going to LOSE it all evening. I felt bad for my 11 yo and OH, but literally couldn't help myself.

I have a LONG way to go before I can POAS, and it's driving me crazy.

I had an appt with my RE today and she wants me to start taking progesterone after O every cycle until BFP. I will start tomorrow. It kinda sucks though because now I feel like I won't know if I have "real" symptoms or if the progesterone is making me feel pregnant. :shrug:

Today I am a bit crampy, fatigued, sore bbs, tingling/pricking in right nipple, and slightly nauseous. Trying not to get my hopes up, but it's sooo hard! :dohh:

Hi ladies, I'm 7dpo, decided I will test at 13dpo, DS BFP came that day so fx'd and God willing this will be my month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->