1 dpo.... Someone to bond with!!??

Ladies, I have a stabbing pain in my right side of my pelvis... is this normal? :(

Is the pain by your hip bone? If so, it might be your ovary. Can you be more specific as to where it is?

It is 8:30pm and I'm contemplating going to bed just so I can wake up and be one day closer :haha:

Ladies, I have a stabbing pain in my right side of my pelvis... is this normal? :(

I'm not sure. If it's really bad you might want to call your dr. Hope everything is okay.

The red X is where it hurts....

https://i52.tinypic.com/5mzcat.jpg

hi ladies! all of your symptoms sound great! today is day number 2 of the lightest cramps ever. they're so light that it's hard for me to tell if i'm making them up or if they're really there lol. for the most part, they've been consistently on the left side, about an inch inward from my hip bone. dunno if that means anything? other than that no symptoms really. cm was completely dried up a few days ago, then today and yesterday i noticed that i do have a little tiny bit of white cm which seems to have thinned out from previous days. meh who knows? i can't decided if i "feel" pregnant or not lol changes about 20 times a day! keep us updated... halfway through the tww!! :dust:

The red X is where it hurts....

https://i52.tinypic.com/5mzcat.jpg

https://images.medicinenet.com/images/illustrations/female_structures.jpg

That looks like your ovary, maybe, like Girlnextdoor said... How bad is it?

I agree... if it's real bad, maybe you should get it checked out?

BAH! Why would my ovary be hurting :shrug:
I am out of town tonight. If I still hurt in the morning, I'll call the doc. Thank you ladies!

Missmaddiesue, it's like an on/off stabbing not like AF cramps...

let's us know how you do! hoping you feel better and all is well <3

BAH! Why would my ovary be hurting :shrug:
I am out of town tonight. If I still hurt in the morning, I'll call the doc. Thank you ladies!

Missmaddiesue, it's like an on/off stabbing not like AF cramps...
I have seen people complain of pain in the ovary area when pregnant :shrug: if it is a strong pain, I would call your doc. If it is mild, it is probably normal.

It could also be pain from implantation since you are right around that time.

I am having no problems today. :happydance: Thank you all for your advice and concern!

I noticed a symptom is vivid dreams...well my past two nights I have been vivid nightmares!! The waking up gasping, heart racing, disorienting kind. If I am not pregnant, I'm going crazy... :nope:

How is everyone else doing?

I am having no problems today. :happydance: Thank you all for your advice and concern!

I noticed a symptom is vivid dreams...well my past two nights I have been vivid nightmares!! The waking up gasping, heart racing, disorienting kind. If I am not pregnant, I'm going crazy... :nope:

How is everyone else doing?
I had two CRAZY vivd dreams last night too. I never dream like that. I feel stupid because I don't think it is possible to have symptoms from so early, but it really feels like I have them :shrug: I don't know what to think really. I mean, I have felt pregnant since like 2 days after we bd and I know that is not supposed to be possible, so maybe it is just hormonal. I have no idea.

I'm glad you are feeling better. I think that was implantation! I'm excited for you. How long have you been trying?

I'm glad you are feeling better. I think that was implantation! I'm excited for you. How long have you been trying?

Thank you!

1 year and 6 months. Seems long for me but not as long as some.
We really never paid attention to ovulating and symptom spotting etc. We (naively) just expected to get a BFP with no effort. My first and only pregnancy was the first time we used an OPK but even then, I didn't symptom spot or really make sure I was eating right, etc. This time around I am learning so much about my body thanks to everyone here. I am so, so thankful for the ladies of this forum.

During my pregnancy I bled a few days after my BFP (maybe around 16 DPO) and they told me it was probably implantation bleeding then. If implanting happens 7 to 8 DPO why would they tell me I implanted later :shrug:

How long have you been trying?

ArchangelLou, Hi :)

IMplantation typically happens around 8-10 dpo (from what I have read) but that is an average. It can happen earlier or later then that by several days. Also, you can get implantation bleeding after you actually implant because it can take a couple days to come out.

I have one son that is almost 6 years old. We started TTC number two in August and I've had three pregnancies since but they were all early losses. I also just started with OPKs in February and got a bfp right away. It makes it so much easier to time it right!

Today my nipples feel like they are ON FIRE!!!!! ahhH!!!! Its so crazy though cuz they dont feel like they are sore to touch.. but my bra is KILLING my nipples!! lol tmi... I also feel bloated/full??? Who knows.... we will see in a few days!! :babydust:

it is SO hard for me to tell what is symptom and what isn't lol. i'm starting to think the mild cramps i felt are from constipation (tmi sorry), and no, that's not a symptom either as i've been constipated off and on since before O! and i'm starting to think my thinner cm is simply because i've been drinking delicious grapefruit juice. i had a dream i was PG and was so sad when i woke up because i kinda feel like i'm out this month. gah i dunno! i guess time will tell... fingers crossed! :dust:

How are you doing ladies? I have been so busy the last two days hardly had time to obsess, now I'm 10DPO and back obsessing, I really want to test, it's driving me crazy, I might test even though there's that slight feeling that AF is on her way, been having slight back pain, maybe if I test now then if it's a BFN then I'll just wait for the :witch: aahhh :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->