1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Yeah Ducktales I was delighted last month when I used the OPK's and I got a positive it was the best feeling ever.., I'm cd 10 today so hoping to get positive next week whoo hoo then chase the eggie.. are u organised for christmas yet, xxx

:happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies.

Sorry been busy over the weekend.
Still got a bit of spotting. 1week till my scan. It's gonna be the longest week of my life :(
Still hoping for the best.

How r u all doing?

xxx

Hey Beth, how's your mum doing? Have you posted on the first tri yet to find out about the spotting, there may be some other ladies on there that have experienced the same thing.
We took oh sperm sample to the lab today and the lady said that the results will be available by the end of the week. Not sure if they write to us or not though. I did a little research online today about adoption just as an option incase we get told eventually that our situation is hopeless. You can wait up to 10 years to adopt a baby! Now that we're having problems I wish that we'd ttc when we were in our 20's but the time was never right. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see how things pan out.

Howdy lovely lovely ladies

How are u both doing? Beth hope mum feeling a lot better have u pee'd on another digital yet just wondered if u'd see 2-3 weeks written on it now?? :) i'd do it every week watching count up for me ha ha but I'm a dafty!

Oh Lou did u hand it over or did dh did he do u proud my dh would have stayed in the car and made me hand it in for him ha ha, oh could u imagine if they phoned u and left a message on ur answer machine hee hee and they actually told u the good news whilst u had a house full around the dining table lol!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening star, how's you my dear?
Oh drove me to the hospital to hand the sample in! It had to be kept warm so after he'd potted it up I shoved it in my bosom:rofl:. When we got to the hospital I took it out and had it in my hand and we got a bit lost so I stopped a woman that looked like she worked there. There's me showing her the form asking where the department is whilst holding a pot of fresh semen!:haha:. Thankfully she pointed me in the right direction, oh stayed in the car laughing at me!

That is a belter lol, I have tears coming down my face ha ha I'm so glad my dh is not the only one that would be like 'on u go!!' wtf far too funny

xxxx

It was funny fee, I'm so glad that woman worked there and wasn't just visiting a sick relative!!

I bet u would have made her day if she was just visiting ha ha xx

Just imagine her going to sit by the bedside and telling her relative that shes just be accosted by a slightly harassed woman carrying a pot of sperm:rofl:

ha ha that could be the story of the hospital are u sure she worked there I bet u are already the hot gossip in the hospital lol xx

Hey both :wave:

My mum is ok thanx just a bit fed up but getting on with things!
I did another digi this morning and it came up with 2-3 yay.
I've been reading a few posts in first tri about spotting and a lot of the ladies experience it and jelly beans are ok :) PMA all the way :)

Great story bout the semen delivery Lou!!! Hilarious!!! Cheered me up.

DH is in a right grumpy, arsey mood tonight so I'm not talking to him. Lol.

Ahhhhh Men!!!!!!!

xxx

You make sure you keep that pma well and truly up young lady! Baby Beth is there to stay for the next 9 months:happydance:, when is your due date? Will we get to see a scan pic next week? Glad to hear your mum is ok:thumbup:

Good girl knew that we were on the same wave length hee hee and u pee'd just like I would have ha ha whoo hoo..

whats dh being grumpy about, or is it just his time of the month bless there has to be PMT from him in ur house this month but only this month!! Get him told xx

PMA all the way doll but you know what I think your havin a BOY hee hee xx

Hey ladies! Latley its so hard to get on here! Things are ok here. Have to go to the Faternal Fetal Medicine Dr's next Wens. They are worried about going into preterm labor. Had more episodes of bleeding so I hope everything is ok. It really worries me because last OBGYN appt they couldn't find a heart beat. I hope they find the heart beat and maybe even an ultrasound to make sure baby is ok!

I feel your worry Beth! But your scan is coming up soon!
How are the rest of you ladies feeling?

Even though I'm not on here alot still think about you ladies everyday!!

Hey Jojo, do let us know how you get on at your doc appointment but I'm sure everything will be fine:hugs:. Is home life still hectic?!

Thanks and I will! Yea, its crazy here! Especially with Christmas coming up. So much to do and so little energy! :haha: How ya doing?

Hi everyone

I've been to the hospital today. Woke this morning and when I wiped there was quite a lot of blood and a clot there. Got sent to the EPU. They said it was too early to scan because I was under 6weeks. They examined me which by that time there was just old brown blood.
My cervix was closed which she said was a good sign.
They took my blood and I have to go back thursday for them to take them again to see if they are rising etc
I haven't had any abdominal pain so I'm taking that as a positive.

Hope your doctors appointment goes ok Jojo.

How r u Lou and fee?

xxx

Oh my Beth! I can say from experience How scary that is! But hold out hope especially if you don't have cramps. Prob just your little bean getting snug! Lots of love and hugs for you hunni!

Hey Beth, that's a really good sign that you're not having any cramps. You said you've got to go back thurs, is that this week? Are you feeling ok?

Thanx jojo and Lou :)

Yeah it's this Thursday I'm going back and it's my birthday so I hope it's good news. I won't get the results until Friday tho.
I feel ok. I'm clinging on to every bit of hope I have!
I was speaking to a friend last night (she doesn't know I'm pregnant) and was saying a friend of hers bled for the first 3months and baby is now a healthy little boy. That gives me so much hope!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->