1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

good morning ladies how is everyone??

Im still somewhat spotting still no flow still no bloating and im due today... hmm we shall see.. i feel really out this month though... so im just waiting for her to come

Hi all

Sorry I've not been intouch had some quiet time to get my head around everything, I am still bleeding today so now on CD 6 never bled this long before guess it is a good sign the pain is returning on my left side so gonna phone dr tomo see if I can get a scan

Well are u ready for this girls - my BF had her scan today beautiful bouncing baby...... GIRL oh my goodness psychic was right now I am excited xx

So glad everyone is doing good, annie it is a nightmare but at least it is Thursday tomo
xxxxxxxxxxxx

seemingly ha ha although she did say that the pain on my left hand side was hindering me and I should get it checked out!! Tried that but dr won't book scan I just wanna shout at them saying but my psychic says so lol scared they'll stick a straight jacket on me and put me to pschyciatric ward ha ha xxxx

Hi ladies.

Been out all day, just got home.

Had some more bleeding this afternoon. Abdomen feels heavy. I'm really paranoid I'm gonna m/c.

That's amazing bout the psychic.!!! Your turn next!

How's your bump Jojo? Wish I knew what my body was up 2!!
I know lots of people have spotting and everything turns out ok but I'd feel much more relaxed if I wasn't spotting!!!

Annie try to relax testing day will be here in no time!

How's things Lou? Have u extended you lp by not stressing?

xxx

Hey Beth

Believe me when ur gonna m/c u just know it doesn't happen slowly like ur spotting, u will be absolutely fine I just know it..... I know it doesn't help someone telling u that but I just know we've all been through too much already, plus I need a bump buddy and I would race u to see who has babba first hee hee

How long until u get the scan now? How's ur mum doing today?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies... star thats crazy.. who did ur reading u did it online?

Beth i no im just getting aggravated bc its been four days of light brown spotting only when i wipe.. im just getting mad.. im to the point where if she is gonna show up come on all ready she is torching me... Bitch lol

I'm crossing my fingers everything will be ok!!!
Thanx Hun.

My scan is Monday 20th. Ages away!!!
My mum is ok. She's home but seemed a bit down today. Think it's all the sitting around doing nothing. She likes to keep busy doing stuff!
Thanx for asking.

xxx

Oh honey its not that long away I had a hilarious moment at work today... was getting harrassed for a piece of work to be finished before christmas I was like oh I've ages hang on i'll check my calendar just about swore down the phone lol.. MY CHRISTMAS LUNCH next week ha ha ha where has the time gone

I'd be the same as u though honest..., when do u finish work?

Annie she is based in Scotland and I've been waiting a longtime to see her again, saw her 8yrs ago when my BF was killed in a car accident, she is amazing... I also love ur very own John Edwards he came to scotland and I had tickets I was gutted as I got an emergency operation the week before and couldn't go

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies, how is everybody today? Beth I bet you can't wait till Monday, it seems like ages away but it'll soon roll round. Annie sorry to hear about the bfn. Fee how are you feeling now?
Af arrived a day early, that was nice of her wasn't it!:haha:. My stomach is killing me and I could do with being wrapped up on the sofa but instead I'm stuck in work freezing cold. Its such a drafty old building with a crappy central heating system!

How are we all today?

I tested but BFN!!! oh well lets see when the AF decides to rear x

Hi everyone.

Been on a course today.
Sorry bout the BFN Annie & Frankie!!!
Oh Lou hope you have a nice relaxing evening tucked up. Get your OH to fill a hot water bottle for you!!
How r u doing Fee?

Had some spotting today but only brown so far.

xxx

hey ladies.. i need yalls advice on me and dh.. Last night he told me before he wants to start trying again he wants me to lose 50 LBS and im 185 and 5'0 so im not that fat but im short so it looks bad... Well im like really upset bc i dont think its right... what do yall think?

Still no FLOW spotting has almost stopped no cramps are anything :(

I'm not judging Annie but I think that's out of order to tell you to lose weight before he'll ttc. He should love and accept you for the way you are. If you're happy with how you look then that's the main thing:thumbup:

toots that what i said.. i have been textin him all day telling him that.. HE says its onlly fair bc i want something(baby) and he wants something (skinny).. im reallly hurt ... i dont know what to do ..

That's a terrible attitude for him to have towards you Annie. Maybe tell him how hurt you are by his comments? Does he actually want to have a baby?

Hey Beth, you've not got much longer to go now till the scan:happydance: are you excited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->