1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Morning ladies

I don't trust AF so I'm not getting too excited. She still hasn't come back.
My nipples r a tiny bit sore.
And this will sound ridiculous but I had Spagetti Bolognese last night which usually (TMI) I go to the toilet a few hours later no problem at all. Had the urge to go last night but was constipated (this hardly ever happens and never after spagg bolognese)

Toots- she still with u?
Jojo- show show show!!!
Annie- I'd say the same as toots! Apparently spotting is normal in early pg.
Star- what's news?
Ducktales- sorry she got you.

Love & sticky :dust:

I really hope this is your month Beth! It's sounding good. It's so difficult to not get exciting isn't it. Do you feel different this time?
Af has left thankfully so now we can get started yet again!

I don't really know what I feel. I feel pretty normal! Lol. I just think she's gonna come bk :( I keep wanting to go to the toilet to check!

Yay for you! New cycle!!! Crossing my fingers for you!!!

MOrning Ladies!!! Well, here are the pics for this morning (13dpo FMU)
View attachment 129800

View attachment 129799

View attachment 129798

I'm still in shock! Last night felt a little more real when my hubby reheated dinner from last night and it was chicken, I :sick:! My hubby said, Guess is offical! :haha: BBS really starting to be sore and burn, had to wear a bra to sleep and feel a little :sick: this morning but what's really killing me is that I'm sooooooo hot!!!! I'm sweating like crazy! But who cares? I"M PREGGO!!

So it isn't af - looks like I am still in the running!

YAY Duck!!!! Could it have been IB? How many DPO are you?

@Beth and Annie, You guys too!! Wow! When are you guys testing?

@Toots & Star, how you doing ladies??

Oh my goodness sounds very promising on here again today started on page 89 this morning sounded a bit of a sad day but oh my things are looking up!! How similar we all are it is weird lol... Well today I am grumpy oh evil grumpy and tired couldn'tget up this morning and have dressed in jeans xxx Major issue with me usually in a suit ha ha

I have 2 massive spots on my face.., which are not helping and just want to cry really pretty crappy day xx

How's everyone else doin? Think I might go home soon xx

Did my temp this morning but a bit confused I'm not a morning person and I'd read somewhere that as long as you took ur temp the same time everyday you'd see the most likely pattern so i'll do it again at 6pm and see it was at 36.8 so had gone down but maybe IB??? find out when I'm home xxxxxxxxxxx

:growlmad: my phone won't open up your pics Jojo so I'll be checking them out when I get home:thumbup: Your symptoms are brilliant, you are officially PREGNANT!!:wohoo::wohoo: Is hubby excited?!
Duck, great news! It must have been ib:happydance:
Star, do you normally suffer with spots cos it could be a good sign. :thumbup:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:already got one fabulous confirmed preggie, fingers crossed for a full set!!:happydance:

Sorry you can't see the pics Toots. Can't wait till you can take a look! How's your day going?

WHen are we testing people!!!

Star, are you using a website to track the temps?

Hey Jojo, my days not to bad, apart from being at work! I bet you're having a good day:happydance:
Af has pretty much left me so oh and I can start trying again for this month.

Yay for :sex: Do you get to go home soon? I'm having an ok day. I actually have a throat infection that is getting pretty painful. Actually think I might to to the hospital when DH comes home from work. Gotta get this taken care of. I heard if you get a fever or an infection it could terminate an early pregnancy so I want it to get taken care of ASAP! My hubby is still in more shock than I and said he wants a blood test to confirm it and it then he'll get excited. TOn's of :dust: You gonna start :sex: tonight?

Try some honey, lemon and hot water for your throat, it might sooth it a bit. I never knew that something like that could terminate an early pregnancy, good idea to get it checked out Hun.
Yes I'm hoping to get started tonight and with any luck oh will manage every other day! I hope we succeed this time:thumbup: I'm drinking so much green I'm sick of the taste of it but if it's gonna help I'll keep going.

Yes I have that delightful drink to look forward to everyday aswell:happydance:
I'm trying out pineapple juice too. I'll be peeing so much cos of all this liquid and I'll be convinced it's a symptom!:dohh:

:haha::rofl: I'm gonna try and grab some pineapple juice too. Just hope my hubby don't put rum in it and drink it all! :dohh:

Not sure what dpo I am as don't do the tests but between 7 and 13!!

Hey ladies

Jojo- I can't open the pic on my phone either sorry. But I'll take a look later

Star- we are all really similar bit scary. I hope she's not playing her dirty tricks b4 Halloween!!!!

Duck- it could well have been IB!!!

Toots- I don't envy u having to drink the grapefruit juice but if it gets u that well deserved BFP then it doesn't matter how bad it tastes!!!

She is still in hiding for now. Fingers crossed she stays there for 9months!!! Nipples r a bit sore. Have a growing spot on my face!!! It's a painful one!!! I only usually get spots if I eat a lot of chocolate. Hardly had any recently.
Nothing much else to report.

Any news???

That's great the spotting has stopped Beth! Is this an unusual pattern, would the spotting have continued on for a few days then you'd get af?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->