1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Its only 2:00pm here so its only just after lunch. Got 3 more looooooonnnnnngggggg hrs till he even gets off work then he has to run to the store. Your like 5 hrs ahead of me i think so it will probably be late by you but as soon as I pee I'll take the pics!

I could actually imagine you this morning screaming and waving your test around!:haha: Don't be scared hun, its going to be the happiest and healthiest 9 months:hugs: How quick do the docs get your blood results back to confirm?

If I've gone to bed before you post the pics then I'll be logging on as soon as I get up in the morning. So exciting!!!!!:happydance::baby::baby::baby:

I'm getting them on Fri morning so hopefully by Tuesday but I would hope that it would be Monday. Well, first you would have to imagine me standing with one foot on top of the toilet and the other on the counter with the test next to the light above the mirror watching the color go across the screen, then you would have to imagine me trying to get as close to the light as possible and then dropping the damn test onto the floor, then imagine me yelling f**k, and trying to get my fat ass off the toilet and my hubby trying to get into the bathroom to get his deodorant and hitting me on the top of head with the door ( really happened! Can't make this crap up:shy:) Us arguing for a second and me finally getting the test in my hands and BAm there is a second line! I yelled OMG,OMG,OMG!!! We did it!!!! He came in and said what and I showed him the test. He smiled and I asked him to pick up more on the way home. As h ran out the door I yelled COngrats Daddy!! ANd he gave me a big smile!

I love it! It's no fun if you don't have a little bit of a drama aswell:haha::haha: You've done so well hun. What would you like to have, boy or girl?:thumbup:

Oh jojo loving the drama,.. lol it's no fun if its just normal

Well i need some advice my temp has gone up from 37.2 for the last 3 days to 37.6 is that too high or am I still in? confused...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Star I'm confused by the whole temping thing but isn't it supposed to go up if your pregnant? I thought if it begins to drop then thats not a great sign or am I completely wrong?

i spotted last night at 11 and now its 135 PM and no spotting no nothing... what would cause my bbs to be swollen??

Annie, Pregnancy or AF could make BBS swollen

Star, if your temping then you has a base temp, the temp you are before you get out of bed. When you O it will go down, then rise to make a nice warm firtile place for the :spermy: then you usually see a drop in temp. even if its .2 , around 3-14 dpo could be a sign of implantation. Then your temp should rise up again and not go back down to base temp. YOu can dip a little but a big drop isn't a good sign. I'll try and put my temp chart back on my siggy so you can see it.

@toots, I don't mind what I have. I know DH wants a boy and I wouldn't mind that. Girls are so much harder than boys but they are more fun to dress and there is something different about holding your son than your daughter. A girl really mad me a softy. ANd my son is truly my best friend. He's only 5 but we have a bond that is so hard to explain. Maybe one of each? :haha:

if i am preg i want a boy.. it wil be my first then i will get fixed i think.. all i want is one kid.. lol.. i sure hope i dont start?? if i dont start is there anything besides preg.. that can cause u not to start?

yay jo jo CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:
such good news
I am testing tomorrow so we will see
eating like a fat pig and still cant stomach alcohol (smell of and thought of)
BBs are killing me
still golden, yellow CM but to be fair this could all be horrible AF symptoms
backache too and mild cramping

tomorrow for me might only be 3 days or 6 days before my period so it might be too early to test but i cant wait any longer !
at earliest, I am thinking I am between 13 dpo and 8 dpo (but due to my symptoms, am hoping nearer the 13 days !

Fingers crossed ducktales:thumbup: You're symptoms are sounding great!:happydance: Let us know how you get on, it'll be lovely to see another BFP tomorrow! are you trying for your #1?

thanks - yes trying for our #1 for 6 months

didnt think it would be this tough !
its hard because you dont even know if you are fertile or not when its the first, at least if you have had one, you know that your body can!
this website is constantly going offline - very frustrating !

how about you, is it your first ??

Can't wait to see your tests Ducktales! zSymtoms sound good!

Annie, lots of stuff can make your AF late of not come, stress, diet,increased activity, thyroid problems etc

Toots, maybe because I 'm not worried that these symptoms are all just in my head but today I feel like crap to be honest. I'm really tired, waves of :sick: all day, BBS are getting shooting pains and burn, dizzy spells and just feel like my mind os super foggy! Its all coming back to me now! I remember this feeling when I was at this point with my DD. Have an appt tonight to get my hair cut but really don't want to go! Just want to go to bed!!

Jojo hopefully the horrible feelings will pass by quickly and then you'll just bloom! Going to the gym is going to take a hell of a lot of willpower, especially if you're feeling tired. Take it easy and make sure you take some time out for putting your feet up if you can.
Ducktales, we're also ttc our first. This is our 20th month:dohh: I'm 32 now so oh and I have a fertility appointment next month, didn't want to leave it any longer just in case there are problems with one of us. We had no idea either that it was going to be so difficult! If I known this years ago I don't think we would have bothered with bc cos even dtd at the 'right' time doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere!

toots - good luck with the fertility doc, hopefully can help you sort out whats happening and get a BFP. I am 28 and husband is 35.
Jo Jo - ditch the gym, lie on the sofa and rest !

I have horrible AF cramps, feeling like i am going to be out of the game soon
Jo Jo do you still have cramps similar to AF ?

shall we invent some kind of test (an expensive one) that tells people the answers without the TWW - we will be rich !

I'd love one of those tests!:haha: The 2ww is just torture:growlmad:
Stay positive duck, it aint over till af arrives:thumbup:

Actually am gonna skip the gym today and just go get my hair cut! ANd yes, I do still have cramps hust not as bad, more like O cramps. Hubby should be home with the extra tests in about 30 mins ladies!!!

:happydance:can't wait! Good idea to skip the gym, doesn't sound like you've got the energy for it. Are you testing right up till doc appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->