1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

honestly ladies what do yall think ... pregnant are not???..

cant wait to see test

Annie - I have everything crossed for you
please dont stress about it - i know it is so hardand i can hardly talk but stressing and thinking about it makes you feel worse and makes it more difficult if it is not the news you want - which I am by no means suggesting it will be

we need to be patient and time will tell
xxxxx

:dust:

Toots- Soy isoflavones are tablets you are meant to take them like clomid. They sell them in tesco. I'm gonna take 120mg CD3-7. See if that works.

Star- I'm sure rising temps is a good sign

Ducktales- FX you get a BFP tomorrow!

Jojo- can't wait to see your next test!!!

Annie- I think you just have to wait it out until your next test. The symptoms of pg and AF are so similar you can never tell for certain!

Been out for a meal for DHs Birthday :)

Love & sticky :dust:

Oh how was ur meal Beth, hope u had a nice time, I've just had my best friend round to tell me that she is pregnant..., I am actually delighted for her they weren't trying it just happened and it's her first, so ladies it will happen but I now I kinda think that only our bodies can decide when it will happen!!

Thanks everyone for the advice about temping totally new to it all so wasn't sure what it all meant, I have been checking lots of pregnant mummys charts to see but 37.6 seemed to be high so wasn't sure if it was fever rather than good news will keep an eye on it

Oh Jojo one of each hee hee love it!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Think I'll try soy Beth, it's gotta be worth a go. I'll have to wait until next cycle as I'm on cd5 now. I'll be really interested in how you get on with it. I hope it makes a positive change to your lp:thumbup:
Did you and hubby have a nice evening?

Do you find the temping helpful star? I tried it for a while but found it a bit of a nightmare!

ty duck n beth... i guess ur right.. only time will tell.. OMg we are stayin in a camper outta town dh is working and the ac keeps flipping the breaker and its so damn hott.. dh said fri we are gonna go buy a window unit ac bc im misserable even my dogs are panting lol... wow... anyways sorry to tell all my problems i just need to vent.. sorry ladies.. anyways.. beth i hope u and ur dh had a great evening.. and i either need to start are see my BFP.. if im suppose to start tom.. when should i test again... im thinking Fri??

Toots think so wish I'd started earlier thou but if the witch comes i'll keep going next month..., don't really know what Ov temp was so not sure if my dip before 0.4 rise was implanting or just cos thats what happens for me? I think once u get a full month it wud be easier to see can be frustrating thou lol.., (but hey what isn't in the 2WW) ha ha

xxxx

Think I'll try soy Beth, it's gotta be worth a go. I'll have to wait until next cycle as I'm on cd5 now. I'll be really interested in how you get on with it. I hope it makes a positive change to your lp:thumbup:
Did you and hubby have a nice evening?

You can take it CD 5-9. They said to take it at night coz it can have side effects like headaches.

Can u get to tesco tonight? You could start this cycle then!!!

Oh that's a bugger, our local tesco shuts at 10! I'll definitely be giving it a go next cycle.

Oh gutted Toots! Have a look at the thread maybe u can take it from CD6-10.
I'm sure I saw someone had!

lady she got me .. went and wiped just now and brown discharge.... today was the end of my 47 day cycle... damn.. im so upset

yea me to lol its okie there is always another mouth..

Ok...So AF has done a vanishing act on me for the time being.
I've been checking my cervix all night with a tampon and making numerous trips to the loo not to widdle just wipe and there isn't anything there.

It's 3.30 am and I can't sleep! God I hate my body at times. What on earth is it doing???
I really want to believe it was IB but I don't want to get my hopes up!

I guess only time will tell. That's not gonna help with my inability to sleep! Ahhh

Wait and see if it gets heavier, when I was pregnant with DD, I started what I thought was AF, but it was brown (usually pink or red), later that day it stopped, and I took a test the next morning and what do you know.... BFP!!!

morning all
:bfn:
DTD and now a wipe of bright pink blood which I can only assume is AF as bad cramping
Gutted

If it is AF i am going to the doctors as i cannot feel like this for 2 weeks before my period, BBs, nausea, food aversion etc- its not PMS I have never had it before and need to know what my body is playing at

sorry Annie too
Next time for us
xx

ladies as of right now 210 am there isnt no blood are nothing more..
i spotted that one time when i wiped an a little bit in my panties so i put a pad on thinking i was gonna start and wow nothing.. hmmm... and i laid in bed after a bath and my right nipple was itchin and itchin so i scratched it and got up to look at in a mirror and i squeezed it and clear fluid came out.. hmmm... Im due for af tom..

Morning ladies, Jojo where's the pic!
Beth, that sounds promising. I really hope it's ib. How's things today?
Duck, sorry about the bfn. Is af definitely here?
Annie, maybe test again or hold out now till af is due and see what happens.
Star, how's the temp today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->