1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Morning everyone, well I am have been awake all night hot and tossing and turning because......

AF got me
:witch:
:cry:

oh well, 1st day of new cycle !

This month I am going to do the ovulation kit and the temperature thing and see what is going on

Morning ladies.

Well I'm so confused!!!!
Had some red blood yesterday morning which turned to spotting and now the spotting is so light it's only viable when wipe!!! It's light brown.

I did a test this morning and was a BFN!

What on earth is going on? Wish she would make her mind up!
Think I'll wait a few days to see what happens and if she's still not here properly I'll test again.

Jojo- hope ur ok and u get ur thyroid sorted!
Duck- sorry she got u!!!
Star- great news about ur temp
Frankie- hope af stays away
Toots- hope the acting as a horny 16 yr old gets uur BFP!!!

xxx

Oh beth how annoying I know what u mean if she's gonna come fine just bloody well come (sorry for the Pun).., Have u ever had this before?

Oh sorry Duck onwards and upwards though temping is good but I'm petrified it nose dives now xxx

Is everyone enjoying Halloween?!
Star, are you a sexy witch?:thumbup: any updates?
Beth, WTF is going on? Are you still on the agnus castus? I'm sure that messed me up. Hopefully your strange goings on are a little bean settling in!
Jojo, how are you feeling? Is your throat feeling any better?
Duck, I'm sorry af got you! Good luck with this coming cycle.
Frankie, has af stayed away?
Mr toots and I dtd last night and I'm hoping to seduce him again tonight:haha:
Havent had a positive opt yet and no ewcm which seems quite late but we'll see what happens. At least I'm building up a good amount of:spermy:
Lots of love and :dust:

Beth you must be tormented so is it still possible you could become pregnant?

Well I made it to 11dpo, No AF, no more symptoms apart from more CM!!! not sure when to test like ive had 2 BFN at 7, 8 and 9 dpo :(

x

Beth - i have the same
af never really started it was like it was going to and now it has stopped with one tiny wipe of old blood and a bit of light brown discharge.
to be honest it didnt hurt like my normal AF
What is going on !!
im sure time will tell

Oh my goodness what is going on??? So that is still 4 of us battling the witch whoo hoo, I'm doing good tonight trick or treating was g8 fun and totally distracting! My house looked amazing totally decorated the outside it was fantastic all the kids were well chuffed even dh wore a witches hat with luminous orange wig ha ha so funny

Jojo hope ur feeling better today, toots u are doing us all proud girl and I do think my white witch was sexy ha ha

I wonder what tomorrow will bring I have a lovely lazy day planned b4 I have to spend the rest of the week Away on business in a hotel on my own :( but at least i have my internet and B&B buddies will be with me xxx

Happy Halloween ladies.

I have no idea what my body is doing. There must be something out there effecting us!!!
I'm not taking the Agnus Castus now.

Hope ur all ok.

I think the witch is too scared to come we are all waiting to batter her lol xxxx

happy Halloween ladies.. dont worry i still check up every day time to time.. lol keep updated.. anyways yall have a good nite

Good morning ladies, you're all keeping me in suspense! Hopefully we'll have a load of :bfp: coming up:thumbup:

Morning ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Feeling pretty good this morning. Thing in my throat going down. Really thinking that the surge of hormones made every thing go out of wack. Still going to have to make tons of Dr appt today but feeling better. I am a typical emotional, hormonal mess though! :wacko: I was crying on and of all day yesterday! For no reason. I went to the gym again yesterday and I was on a machine to strengthen your abs ( which by the way I found out its good to excerice even the strength training as long as your pulling to much weight so I'm doing 10 lbs) and this beautiful, skinny lady comes up to me as I'm sweating like a hog, and say, "Hi, you'll get a better work out if you... " And I jumped in and said with a crackling voice trying to hold back the anger and tears " Well I"M PREGNANT so I can't pull to much weight. ANd by the way who the hell are you?" She stepped back and said " I'm the fitness trainer here and I was just going to say you are using the machine wrong." :shy::shy::blush::blush: I was MORTIFIED!!! I felt like such an ass!!! I got up and walked away crying. I left right away and when I walked in the door my hubby asked what was wrong and I just lost it.:haha: THat will be in the memory books! Tummy feels really full and tight today. Have so much to do today, hope I can stay awake and do it!
Sound like you ladies may have scared the witch off!! Let's hope we can scare her some more and she'll stay away for good!

When is everyone testing?
@Star how are your temps?
@Toots, I only had EWCM 1 time, with 1 wipe of the toliet paper my whole last cycle so you just :sex::sex::sex::sex: and get those :spermy: in there!!1
@Beth & Duck, really sounds like IB to me! How many DPO are you ladies?
@Frankie can you get some cheapies and test? I didn't get a BFP until 11dpo and that was the super faint cheapy test where you could hardly see it and most people would have called it an evap so keep testing!!!
Can't wait to see some more :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:hug::friends::hug::friends::af::af::af::af::bfp::bfp::bfp::hug::friends::hug::friends::hug:

Helo hello

Well No AF today temp still high so fingers crossed, hopefully get to test on wednesday if she stays away!!! How ar ethings today Beth and duck here or not here?? I have fuller bb's today and nipples a bit bruised feeling today no AF cramps but still not trusting her lol...,

Oh I am totally chuffed u are feeling better Jojo about time, i went to our travel agents this morning and I'm busy saying to her if I book it now for the three of us for next October what happens with the baby ha ha (think I even rubbed my tummy) lol what a dafty!!

Toots how did last night go?

Frankie how are u feeling?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies

She well and truly got me!!!
Got my fingers crossed she doesn't get the rest of u!!!

I'm trying Soy this Cycle see how it goes!

Glad ur feeling better Jojo.
Catch that Sperm Toots
Sounds so good Star!!
What's news Duck & Frankie?

I just called in tesco to get my soy and OPks
:) :) :)

Congratulations Beth whoo hoo CD 1 at least u know now that this month is now a brand new month for u, so what is the plan this month what does soy do? I have never used OPK's but thought I'd use them this month if need be....

Seriously how are you and dh doing?
Big hugs and kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Youve got a good excuse Jojo, your pregnant! Hormones running wild and being poorly as well, so don't be embarrassed about what happened at the gym. She should have introduced herself as a fitness trainer first before telling you that you were doing it wrong. I'm glad to hear your throat is getting better. My oh sister used to do resistance training to strengthen her abs, apparently a strong tum helps with the birth:thumbup:
Star, it's looking good! When would your temps normally start dropping?
Beth, that bloody :witch: has certainly been messing you around! At least now it's a new cycle on the soy. When do you normally ovulate?
We :sex: on Saturday and oh got all randy this morning! Only prob was that I had to get ready for work so I didn't have time to lay around with my legs in the air, gutted! The green tea and grapefruit juice must be working cos I actually had loads of ewcm this morning, oh said it was like an otters pocket:rofl: sorry girls that's way to much info for a Monday!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Star

I'm counting today as CD3 as i had red flow the last 2days. Soy isoflavours(spelling?) is meant to act like clomid. It tricks your body into thinking your not producing enough oestrogen so your body works harder to produce it's own and you should release a stronger egg. This is what I've read. I'm will be taking 120mg CD3-5 160mg CD6-7.

I'm really excited about it!!! People say it brings ov forward and increases LP.
I find OPKs really useful especially as my cycles r irregular!
I'm doing SMEP again this cycle. Every other day from CD8 until u get a positive OPK then every day for 3days miss a day and do it again one last shot!

DH is quite oblivious to what I'm taking. He knows im taking vitamins but hasn't a clue what they do.
I'm slowly educating him about TTC! He says it will happen when it happens but I want it to happen now!!!

How bout u and DH?

xxx

Toots I love your lingo!!!
I don't think anything is TMI on here anymore! Lol.

xxx

EDIT

Toots- I ovulated CD23 last cycle and CD19 cycle b4.

That's quite a way off isn't it, plenty of time for the soy to get into your system. How long are your cycles generally Beth?
I gotta agree, on this thread nothing is tmi!:haha:

It's ranged from 28 to 40 so I have no idea. I just take it day by day. The OPKs help a lot so I can keep an eye on my LP. Which for the last 2 were only 7days. I didn't OPK before so I can't comment on the others.

What about u toots? When u expecting to ov?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->