1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

oh face will be a picture when i say we should dtd tonight. You could have knocked me over with a feather when he performed this morning!:haha: Might have to consider the miss whiplash plan again:haha::haha:

Do whatever it takes Toots!!!
It's his spermie soldiers mission to catch that egg of yours!!!! Lol

xxx

:haha: good thinking frankie! Anything new with you?
So the spermy from this morning should hopefully be ready and waiting in my tubes? I hope they choose to accept the mission:thumbup:
Beth when will af be leaving you?

If you get a pos OPK then you can o anytime within 24 to 48 hrs. Its best if you take it twice a day to see how the level is changing but if you got a pos right now then I its great that you did it this morning because if it happened today you would be covered. If you manage to DTD tomorrow and really try to squeeze in on Wens too then I think you'd be covered! We DTD every other day including O day up until CD17 so I would just try and hump his brains out these next couple days. If you do it tomorrow night sleep with the :spermy: in you! Its gross and uncomfortable but that and the juice and tea were the only thing I did different this month!

She should be gone in 2 or 3 days time.

I'm excited to take my 1st Soy tonight!
Some of the girls on the other thread says it increases EWCM too. Woohoo!!!

Hope his spermies except the mission!!!

I'll give it a bloody good go!:thumbup: I'll do another test in the morning and again in the evening and see what changes there are on the test.
Beth do you also try the green tea and juice cos i've noticed quite a difference this time with the cm. Are there any side effects to the soy or will you feel just the same? I hope it works for you:happydance:

Yeah toots totally agree just call in sick to both ur work and just keep doing it and lying flat all day ha ha have fun girl that way u have more chance tbecause the orgasm seemingly causes a vacumn and pulls everything through the cervix I was fascinated reading about it all this month hee hee xx

Hee hee love the mission talks, the only mission I'm on just now is a fat ass lazy one can not be bothered moving at all ha ha, just wish I could stop eating, had 2 teas again this is awful!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You must have a hungry little bean in there star! When do you have to leave to go on your work trip?

I leave tomorrow t-time really can't be bothered going will prob do me the world of good though terrible I know but I always sleep really well in a hotel STARFISH all the way and no snoring hee hee I have a sharp pain at the top of my right BB just above the nipple tonight really nippy??

xxx

I can't stomach Green tea or grapefruit juice. I have quite a bit of ewcm anyways but I'm gonna take EPO as well.

Some girls say to take them b4 bed coz there are side effects like headaches hot flushes.

Any new symptoms star? Except for being hungry

Xxx

ooohhh maybe the nips are giving you a clue! Will you have access to a pc to keep in touch while you're away? Theres nothing quite like a big bed all to yourself, complete bliss!

I've been taking the epo beth and I havent noticed any probs but I always take all my tabs in the evening. I find it better to get into a routine so I dont forget to take them.

No I've never had side effects with the EPo either. Think the soy does tho!
Was taking them all in the morning

xxx

Yeah taking my laptop with me so will still be in touch,... my dad arrives from malaysia on Thursday not seen him for 3.5 years wud love to tell him i'm pg but trying so hard not to put pressure on me again ha ha easier said than done I know xxxx

Not a BFP yet gonna test tomorrow feeling crampy again :( x

That'll be lovely to see your dad after such a long time star. Is he over here for long? Will you be testing in the next day or so:happydance:
Good luck tomorrow Frankie. How are you feeling about the crampy feeling, not af i hope!

Good luck tomorrow Frankie. How are you feeling about the crampy feeling, not af i hope!

Im ok about it I cant even tell you what it is as I aint had a proper period yet so could be my body getting back to normal!!

He is arriving for my baby cousins wedding on sat then he is leaving on Sunday so flying visit unfortunately but can't wait still thinking about wed testing but really wanna do it tomo morning cant face BFN thou?? what u think?

I'm leaning towards TEST!!!!!!!! :happydance: But I know what you mean about not wanting to face another bfn. Its a really tough one hun. I'd love to log on tomorrow and see that you've got a lovely BFP!!!:thumbup::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->