1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Sorry about the :witch: Beth! But, sounds like you have a good plan for this coming cycle!!
Star you have such great will power not to test yet! WIth your temps still high and no sign of AF!!! I can't wait to see you test! What do you think? You feel preggo?
Toots, thanks for support honey. THat lady probably thinks I'm the biggest bitch in the world!!! But your right, she didn't have a name tag or even a uniform on, I think it was her day off so I had no idea who she was but it was nice of her to try to help. Maybe I should wear a big tag that says " I'm pregnant, emotional, hormonal and am very unstable! Please proceed with caution!! :haha: BTW, congrats on the EWCM!! Otter's pocket?!?!?!?!?! :rofl::rofl: Hysterical!!! Remember my hubby had made a comment about the same thing. It was something like he had great skills because of how wet I was :haha: Didnt have the heart to tell him it had nothing to do with him it was the juice! Sounds like its working though! I didn't get EWCM though just watery so sounds like your better off! COME ON :bfp:!!!

Im feeling pretty ok, any signs have disappeared I should be 12dpo had nothing but more CM!! thats about it so just the waiting game for me x

I'm pretty bloated and achy in my tum Beth, I've also had an increase in the cm so I reckon today or tomorrow. Jojo highly recommended grapefruit juice and green tea and I must say I've noticed a massive difference
this cycle. I also drink pineapple juice. It's definately worth doing.
Jojo I reckon the proceed with caution badge is a fab idea!:haha: do the hormones continue to be all over the place throughout the whole pregnancy or do they settle down?

Well for me the Beginning and the end are typically worse as the middle has been pretty good for me. You feel better, your extra excited because your really starting to get a bump, you find out what the sex is, people are noticing but you have good energy and a pretty much over "normal" but i did notice even in the 2nd trimester right before I had a big growth spurt I would get extra emotional and more aggravated, mean and short tempered. THe begining of the pregnancy your body is going thru so much and your so nervous and have so much going thru your mind I think it makes it worse. The last couple months your body is just so tired and you just want to hold your baby and be done with the pregnancy that it just gives you no patience! Cant wait to feel all that!

Have you got an estimated due date Jojo? And any names you like yet?:happydance:
Bet hubby stays out of your way when your in a hormonal frame of mind!:haha:

Oh jojo I can just see dh and the kids running away shouting here she comes oh oooh, I really want to enjoy my next pg had the worst one ever first time round, don't know how I managed it looking back but that will never happen again is what the dr assures me!!

When do u usually start to show Jojo?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey star, having a good day? I'm soooooo bored! Can't wait to go home:happydance:

JoJo did you have an increase in CM 12dpo?

Im gonna test tomorrow like

x

My EDD is July 8th, we have a couple names but it usually takes forever to decide on one because it has to sound good in English and Spanish which is alot harder than you think:winkwink: ANd yes, everyone pretty much just keeps their mouth shut and stays out of my way:haha:

Star its gonna be hard to tell because my 1st I started around 5 months, my 2nd it was about 8weeks but it was twins, @ 10 weeks my bump was the same size it was at 5 months with my first. THey say the more babies the faster you show but I'm not a small person so not sure how this is gonna play out? I'm really getting excited though! I'm still waiting on the Dr to see what my HGC levels from Friday were. He see's patients till noon and then will call me. I'm waiting for the Thyroid Dr to call me too. Guess a nap this afternoon is out:shrug: Called the OBGYN and they said no need for an early appt as long as I get to a Thyroid Dr soon. Also asked about excerise while been preggo (Wanted to hear it from an offical) and they said it was fine. Try not to get my heart rate above 160 but its hard because my resting heart rate is faster than normal because of the Hyperthyroid. I JUST WANT ANSWERS PEOPLE!!!

Frankie, I had tons of watery CM from CD1 till CD17 which is 3 dpo then it all dried up till yesterday! But I hear alot of women saying increased CM is a big pregnancy symptom for them

Stomach feels pretty achy at the moment and I feel a bit under the weather. Can ovulation make you feel a bit crappy? :shrug:

I had cramps/ shooting pain near my ovaries when I was ovulating.

Didn't feel under the weather as such.

R u taking anything different this cycle?

Frankie, I had tons of watery CM from CD1 till CD17 which is 3 dpo then it all dried up till yesterday! But I hear alot of women saying increased CM is a big pregnancy symptom for them

I hope so it was dry but has been on the up today im going to test tomorrow I dont think I am like but you never no x

Its just so exciting I'm loving living this all through you its great fun, so if there is only one in there this time u'll find it all a breeze lol

Toots don't know how I feel if I'm honest tired and down is probably the best bet but still up beat when I try to be so WEIRD is probably the right answer almost in limbo..., not long now till home time I can't be bothered going away tomorrow boo!! xx

I really hope everything goes smooth this time around! I really want to feel what its like to go into labor naturally!

Toots, I actuaal felt really crappy around O time each month!

Well, Dr just called back and said HCG went from 100.3 @ 12dpo to 221.5 @ 14dpo! So its doubling! Said it puts me at around 5 wks or so. When I do the math as my ticker says I'm only 4 wk and 4 days so don't know what that's about? Not gonna tell hubby because this is what happened when I had my twins! We shall see!

ok, so I just looked up some info and here's what I found!

HCG Levels for single pregnancy: DPO AVG HIGH
14 48 119
15 59 147

HCG level for Twin Pregnancy : 14 68 159
15 38 313

Mine is 221.5 @ 14dpo!!! OMG!! Now this does't mean def twins but all I gotta say is WOW!!

How would you feel about having twins jojo?:baby::baby:
I've just done an opt and got a fairly dark line which i guess is a positive.
Does that mean i'm ovulating, have ovulated or I'm about to ovulate? DTD saturday and this morning and I'm hoping to tomorrow as well so will I be in the right window of time? I keep a fertility diary on an app on my phone and looking back over the last few months we never seem to dtd on cd12 which is tomorrow, perhaps thats where we've been going wrong:shrug:

Wow Jojo.
I'd love twins!!!

If it's positive today Toots u should ov in the next 12-36 hours! I would dtd tonight and tomoz. Cover all bases!!!
Very exciting stuff!!!
GL xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"