1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I'd love that too, Jojo go and pee on a stick for me I'm too scared ha ha let me log on tomorrow to see STARCHASE - BFP ha ha ha xxx My temperature is still 37.2??? this is so cruel if she not here tomorrow then something not right xxx

Surely star your temps would be dropping if your not preggie? I still reckon your smuggling a little bean!
I've just got out the shower and I have got loads of blue veins on my boobs. If during my 2ww I start banging on about veins can you girls please tell me to calm down as I had them at the beginning of my cycle:haha:

Lol sure will ha ha, I've been watching other peoples charts and it's devastating to watch some just plummet others creep down so scared mine just goes but 37.2 seems high other charts max temp about 36.6 - 36.8 so who knows I.m wondering if PCOS has higher temp with a higher progesterone level rather than pg its so complicated really isn't it xx

It is complicated, the whole things a bit of a nightmare really! Do you sometimes think that we have to much info and tests etc on hand when really the 2ww would be so much easier if we just had to wait it out:shrug:
Did you have a struggle to conceive your first little one?

That's lovely ur dad is staying for a few days Star!!! Bet u can't wait. How wonderful it would be to give him such wonderful news.
I'm also inclined to say TEST. But it's ur decision and u know how u feel.

I've got everything crossed for u!!!!

Hilarious story!!! I was always told I could never have any kids from the age of 15 so had counselling because its all I ever wanted, was with my ex for 8 years and nothing then split up after he tore my heart out, and 2 years later I started dating my best friend well I was pg within 3 weeks of being together!!!! Crazy I know but 6 years later we are still together and love him too bits so no we have never been in this position I found out when I was 7 weeks pregnant I was on antibiotics so thought they messed up my period couldn't have kids so never thought for one minute my nipples were killing me and my DH said one night after the pub thats a sign of being nickettt I burst in too tears and then told him my heart breaking story that I cudn't ever have his kids he hugged me all night....

My Best friend who I lived with came home upset cos her period was also missing I had to go to tesco and buy her test she made me buy 2 pack so I pee'd on one too so that she wasn't peeing alone ha ha

Well when she walked into the bathroom I was watching tv when she screamed and told me to get in the bathroom...., I thought she had messed up the tests we then bought another 3 tests all POSITIVE!!! best feeling ever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's such a lovely story!!!

Not being able to have children is one of my biggest fears!!! Knowing I have PCOS makes it even scarier. But I'll stay positive!!!!

That's lovely ur dad is staying for a few days Star!!! Bet u can't wait. How wonderful it would be to give him such wonderful news.
I'm also inclined to say TEST. But it's ur decision and u know how u feel.

I've got everything crossed for u!!!!

Oh thanks beth I am so excited about seeing him :happydance: wud be great if I could tell him something special too especially to his face xx Rather than bloody skype xx

That's such a lovely story!!!

Not being able to have children is one of my biggest fears!!! Knowing I have PCOS makes it even scarier. But I'll stay positive!!!!

I love your positiveness Beth x

Beth I also have PCOS and have one wee one so u will defo be fine, u just have to be precise about when u do it so just do it all the time like we did (sometimes 3x a day oh to be young and want each other that much again!) lol nah really couldn't be bothered doing that again ha ha...

PCOS was never the reason why I couldn't have I have had 2 cysts removed by laproscopy but there is so much dr's can do now, I think I need to go for a check up if this is not my month got some symptoms this last 2 months

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx Frankie. I do believe the mind is very powerful! And if I'm wrong keeping positive won't do any harm!!

Ur right Star! Doctors can do so much now!

sorry i havent been on much - manic hours at work
well AF got me so I will join you other girls on a new cycle - but i dont know whether to count CDO1 as the day i sort of got my period, then it stopped for 24 hours and i got it again properly today ?!!!!
x

Hey duck.
Sorry she got u!!! I'm going from the first day I had red flow. If that's any help. I'm not sure if I'm right tho.

I'm CD 4 today. Took my first soy isoflavones last night.
The only side effect I've noticed is being really thirsty through the night. Had a headache b4 bed last night and still there now so I can't comment on that really.

Did ur Oh smermies except the mission toots? Lol

Star- any news?

Frankie- how u feeling?

Jojo- hope ur feeling better!

xxx

Morning ladies, star that was a heart warming story. Goes to show if somethings meant to be then you'll get it. Did you pee on a stick this morning?:happydance:
Beth, how's you today?
Jojo, how's our resident hormonal pregnant lady today?
Duck, I'm sorry the bloody witch got you. Count cd1 as the day you got a full flow.
We didn't manage to dtd last night:growlmad: but at least we did yesterday morning so I'm not to upset. Going to have another go tonight and probably tomorrow so we should be covered:thumbup:

I'm good thanks Beth. Glad to hear you got your pma back:thumbup: it does help you feel better when you know you're doing something different to help your cycle, fingers crossed the soy works it's magic!:happydance:
Did you watch 'the little house' on itv last night? Talk about a mother in law from hell!!:wacko:

No I didn't but I sky+ it! Might watch it tonight!

I heard it was quite disturbing!

I've just read something interesting about honey. Apparently it's rich in minerals and amino acids that nourish the reproductive system and stimulate ovarian function. It's considered by some experts to be a fertility super food!:thumbup:

MOrning Ladies! YOur resident ball of hormones is doing well this morning. Last night, not so good. My DH is gonna be in the dog house alot these next few month I suppose. Pretty much everything he says makes me cry:dohh: I was getting my son ready for school and and he said " Mama, the baby is growing already cause you have a big belly!" I would have been able to deal with that comment until my DH started laughing! :growlmad: Then, I made dinner even though I was feeling a little :sick: I didn't taste it aas much as normal becasue I was just not feeling like tasting anything, so when we sat down to eat I appologized to my hubby if it wasn't the best. After dinner I noticed that he cleaned his plate so I said happily "I guess it wasn't that bad if you ate it all" And instead of just agreing with me he said " ANything is good with Katsup on it" And then, oh yes, there's more, It was only 7:30pm and I told him I was gonna just go to bed when he asked why I told him that my belly wasn't feeling well and I was really sleepy He said in a very mocking tone " Oh, is the baby doing that? Your only 5 wks you can't be having any symptoms yet. THis is gonna be a long 9 months!" WTF??? :growlmad: Well, my emotions took over and I starting :sad2: I lost it and stormed out of the room. He came in later and tried to talk but it was too late! I understand he doesn't get it and maybe if I wasn't so emotional I would have just told him to shut up but I cried myself to sleep. I think he really felt bad because when I woke up he had made me my cup of tea.:thumbup: Feel a little :sick: today but other wise good. Have 2 appts tomorrow for my throat so hopefully will be all taken care of.

Star, did you test? So excited for you. I would love to pee on a test for you hunni!!!
Sorry about the :witch: Duck. On to next cycle! Now you have a fresh start!
Beth, Ther eare so many women who think the same way as you. I think its pretty normal for a women to have that fear but your BFP is coming soon hunni!
Frankie, when you gonna test?
Toots, glad you were able to get it in the morning at least. Have you done another OPK yet today? How's the CM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->