1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Great idea nand! I'd love to see your bump Jojo, you to nand don't see why you should get away with it:haha:

Ooh Jojo it gets better and better yep natural triplets can happen hee hee xxxxx

Toots i dont have a bump yet, just bloat, but then when you are just having one baby you dont tend to show unlike jojos who is growing a football team in her uterus.:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That seems to be the general censes among everyone! I actually took a pic of my bump last week and I'll take another today and post em!

My battery is going to die on my phone so I'll log off until I get home in about half an hour or so. Hope to see bumps when I log back on:haha:

Last wk (5wks 4days)
Photo 102.jpg

Today (6wks 4days)
Photo 104.jpg Photo 103.jpg

SO i'm guessing I will probably start growing my other sets of nipples anytime now! I'm having a litter!

omg i cant believe that what ya gonna be like at 9mths, seriously i still fit in my size 8 jeans (think thats a 4 in us) dont mean to make you self conscious or anything but that is a bump hun... Have you checked for those extra sets of nipples??????

:haha: Well, I wasn't a little person to start off with, and this is my 3rd pregnancy so I guess it could be that but HOLY CRAP right? I's trying to suck in and all that but it aint working! I cant get into my jeans but in aint comfy that's for sure!!

no but hun thats bump not the remains of baby #2, this is my 3rd too and 4 weeks ahead and im nowhere near that, that scan on thurs could be a real eye opener. oooh im getting excited now, cant wait for the final tally, gonna have to take bets on how many you are a cooking!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and by the way its a beautiful bump, xxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: (thats 1 hug for you and 1 each for the babies :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:)

I'm thinking at least 2! :haha: Do you think it could be because I'm a bigger person anyway? I mean I was only like 15lbs lighter when I got preggo w/ the twins last time and popped really early to! Oh, I wish Thursday would hurry up!!

i dont think so coz surely the bigger you are the easier it is to hide it, but thats not fat thats bump, its bump shaped, and from the week before its not as visable at all, oh hun there so has to be more than one in there. only 2 reasons why you show earlier, not your first and multiples. i think you are 2 for 2 there. your sig will have to change from mommy of 2 soon to be at least 4:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Omg Jojo! You've def got a squad in there:haha:
That is one cute bump you've got there Hun! You'll have to post monthly pics so we can watch you grow:thumbup:

Thanks ladies! It really popped this morning because it wasn't that big last night. My hubby ust came home for lunch and as soon as he opened the door I turned around and he said " whoa! Your pregnant! How are the babies?" I def will! If I am preggo with twins I might start one of the journal things I see on here. I've been trying to find some for ladies preggo with twins but its hard. HOw is everyone else feeling today?

Oh wow what an amazing bump yep I'm down for 2 babbas in there hee hee this is so exciting defo love that idea toots monthly pics hee hee I also am so excited for thursday so god knows how u are feeling whoo hoo...., xxx

jojos gonna repopulate the world in one single pregnancy :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

jojo thats a bump i think u got 2 r more in there.. wow u look so cute pregoo... jojo one more thing.. u mentioned u had a set of twins already but u only have two kids soon to be three? im kinda confussed? lol shed some lite for me

Evening ladies.

Wow... It's been so quiet for days then I had 5 or 6 pages to read since this morning.

Welcome home Duck, gutted for you that u missed O!!! Fx for nxt month

Toots- hope they do something for you in the appointment on Thursday!

Nand- good to see you back here! Exciting stuff that your scan is so close!

Jojo- that is one hell of a bump. I'd place money on there being more than one in there! Will be great to see monthly pics of your progress

U 2 Nand.

Star- keep peeing on those Opks!!

Annie- hope u feel better soon!

Still getting negative opks. Test line looks a bit darker I think! Having niggles around my right ovary.

xxx

Evening Beth, have you had a good day? Ovulation must be any day soon:happydance:. Are you still following smep?

Yeah had an ok day just busy! When I took AC I had a positive opk on CD18 so hoping it will be positive 2moz! Yeah I'm still following SMEP! Night off the :sex: tonight :(
Gotta let his spermies multiply!!

How's ur day been?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back