1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

My day hasn't been to bad thanks Beth. It's bloody cold here today! I've got the heating on but I wish we had a nice open fire, how cozy would that be!

thanks beth..

hey i wiped earlier and when i did i saw this light brown kinda sticky but wet discharge.. i tried stretching it but it didnt streth really far maybe an inch.. what could have caused the brown light brown discharge? im cramping but like light cramps and my boobs are achy. im not suppose to ovulate intill the 23-25 so 14 days after that i will start my period.. it only crampy on one said.. my right..

Mmmm nice open fire! Yeah it's freezing here and raining now! :(

Could u be ovulating early Annie? I think it's possible to spot during ovulation!

xxx

but its not a strecthy discharge should i have sex tonight and see if he will cum in me anyways?

i dont know bc i feel like my period is about to come bc my breast hurt? they are achy.. started last night

oh wow now im nausated i think i have the damn flu.. im goin take a hott shower.. ill brb beth what u think?

Wish I understood mine! It doesn't do what I want it to half the time:haha:
I think I'm going to watch some complete and utter rubbish on tv, I'm a celebrity get me out of here! You don't get much trashier than that:haha:

Can't beat a bit of I'm a Celeb!!! It's hilarious!!!
Gillian McKeith is a numpty!!!! Lol

xxx

Most definately! She's an irritating little shrew:haha:
How is Paul gasgoines ex wife a celeb?! I think they were scrapping the bottom of the barrel this year. But it is addictive:haha:

i never heard of that show?? lol ..

i guess cause im from Louisiana things are different.. lol

It's a British reality tv show. Celebs are put into an Australian jungle. The public vote for them to do silly tasks with creepy crawlies etc... It's highly entertaining! Lol

xxx

lol kinda like survivor over here.. lol.. oh i c

beth i took ur advice and did the deed tonight.. and he came in me without me having to ask him.. wow.. lol anyways.. i dont think im quite fertile yet.. i will keep a eye on my cm if anything changes..

Morning ladies, how is everybody this morning? Anybody got any news or updates?
Beth, Gillian mckeith was so funny last night, I reckon she's going to get picked on for all the trials:haha: if you are that frightened of everything then I don't think you'd go into the jungle would you!

Morning Toots & everyone

She was hilarious! I prob shouldn't laugh but what a stupid woman for going on there. She must have watched it in the past! Idiot.
Those other poor women will starve if she keeps doing the trials!!!

I'm getting a bit impatient and I don't have ewcm so wondering if I'm ever gonna ovulate this cycle.

How bout u?

xxx

Are you still not getting anything on the opt either? Perhaps the soy makes you ovulate later?
Af still hasn't fully arrived but I'm getting a light 'flow' of light brown blood. I wish it would just hurry up and get on with it! It should have started yesterday so god knows what my body is up to this time.

I haven't done an opk today. I usually do one around 5-6pm.
Yesterdays were negative :(
I seem to have some watery cm today.
Is that any good I wonder?

I'm hoping the soy is just making sure my egg is a good ripe one and it will pop out when it's good and ready !!!

PMA!!!!

Is ur af usually slow at starting off? When did u last test?
Could it be????

xxx

If you're oh doesn't have any objections Beth then I'd probably keep up a fairly regular routine of dtd. I'm almost sure Jojo said she didn't really get ewcm, hers was watery but check with her later.
Af normally comes on full flow the day it's due but I have been having some strange goings on the last couple of months. I may test later just to torment myself if it doesn't show up throughout the day.

We r doing it every other day so it should cover all bases! I'll keep doing opks.

Jojo if u see this: did u have ewcm at all during ovulation??? Mine is just watery no positive opk yet.

I think our bodies must like making us crazy!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u!

xxx

I think I'm going to get a pregnancy prediction reading done later, I've got web address for Gail and jenni so I'll pick one later.
Anybody else had a reading done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->