1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

when we had to hand hubbies sample in i thought to myself im gonna be adult about this, so as i work at the hosp and had been working that morning i rushed out to deliver it to the lab for him. rushed in and said to the girl i need to hand this in to which she replied you have pen in your hair, i couldnt imagine how she could see it as ive got dark hair and only use black pens at work, so i rubbed my forehead and she said no you've got pen in your hair and she pointed to a bloody big bic hanging out of my ponytail, at least it took the sting out of handing in a luke warm bottle of jizz!
How is everyone today, i agree with jojos and what she said about other forums its just not the same and again dont want to go harping on about my aches and pains when ive been lucky enough to leave the guessing game we call the tww behind! I have been stalking you all tho, and sincerely wish you guys get everything you want and more, and we will all be bump buddies in the YEA we all got our :bfp: thread!!!!!!!!!

Oh hiya Nando, how are u feeling hope everything is going good with u, love it warm Jizz ha ha it is so funny... I know I always squirm now when we go to Mc'ds drive through ha ha total dafty love it well I just gave in a pee'd on my OPK lol will let u know plz plz be there xxxxx

HAHAH Star! What a story! HAHAHA. I actually found these things called Sea Bands. They Look like sweat bands with a ball attached and its for sea sickness, car sickness etc but have been said to help with morning sickness and also to help with sleeping. Its like acupuncture and pushes on some spot in your arm. I was really doubtful but slept with them on Sat and sun night and both mornings woke up with no :sick: In the afternoon yesterday got a little queazy but nothing big. ANd last night I slept like a rock! Today actually I'm starving!! Just really,really, tired!

Nand! How are you feeing? Had appt yet? Are you showing? ANy symptoms?

hey jojos im so constipated that i look 6 months, so not really, got my scan on fri which im really looking forward to esp as ive found the hb on a doppler and know there is something there, I feel pretty good though have started to get some energy back but to be fair with any of my pg ive never had many symptoms. How are you? Your scan is thurs isnt it? ooooooh i wonder how many they will see, you could be octomom #2 but without the insanity! xx

Jojo I used them when I was little for car sickness they are amazing mine were lilac colour oh I wud never have thought to try them for pg sickness that is an amazing idea, so happy they help u sleep too it is so important u get ur sleep xxx

Oh Nando can u be octomum and still be sane ha ha I don't think i'd be sane if there was more than one ha ha whoo hoo Jojo xx

Nand, you and Jojo are our resident pregnant ladies! We've all been together a good while now. All here to moan regardless of whether we're pregnant or not:haha:

I was just reading up online what to expect at my first fertility appointment and it says they'll probably take blood and do an internal examination. Well I'll still have af on thursday! Didn't bloody think that through v well did I. Guess I'll have to go back for that which is probably going to be a few weeks away. Wish I had private health insurance cos I bet I'd get things done quicker that way. The nhs is not exactly known for short waiting lists is it:wacko:
I wonder how long this whole process is going to take? Months or years do you think?

It only took my boss 4 months to get preggo. First month was just doing tests etc, 2nd month just tried meds, 3rd & 4th month IUI and she got hers. My boss actually had to get checked while she was on her Af.

Octo mom:wacko::dohh: I already feel like octomom with all the kids running around the house and all the craziness I have:haha: My boss keeps teasing my hubby I'm having 10! She saw my bump this morning and said" Oh, yea, at least 10!" I'm so nervous! I know everything happens for a reason but I really think that would be a little to much for me but If that's what happens then so be it! I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun, and when we were preggo with the twins before we were just getting used to the idea. SO, I t won't be horrible just hard. BUt then again, with me nothing is normal or easy!

The way drama follows you around Jojo I wouldn't be surprised if you end up with quads!:haha:

Well, when I was looking up HCG levels and stuff my levels were actually were some of the triplet moms were!!:wacko: Its almost impossible to get pregnant with triplets naturally though....right?

Oh Blimey!! I think it is possible to conceive them naturally. Do you have any multiples on your side of the family?

I live in an area in Scotland who has a fantastic waiting list they endevour to see u within 12 wks for conception issues which is superb :) your appointment on thursday wud have been the 12wk wait and then ur talking wks thats all fx'd
I had to have a smear test done after the mirena and they did it there and then didn't care that AF was there!!! Doctors and Nurses don't seem to notice so who knows u might get something done

Not that I know of. That's why we were so shocked about the twins before! I was just looking it up and its way more common than I thought to have triplets naturally! I'm def not telling DH cause he'll just Die!

So I'll forget my embarrassment, knuckle down and get on with it. I suppose they are seeing that sort of thing all the time aren't they.
I'm such a worrier!:dohh:

:baby::baby::baby: I can't wait till you have a scan and they tell you how many are in there!

when i had mine i was given the internal exam (i'd had loads of bloods done at gp) then they prescribed 6 months of clomid and saw me after i finished that, but its different where ever you go i reckon, and as you havent had your day 3 and day 21 bloods they'll want to do that to make sure you are ov'ing

post a pic of your bump jojos then we'll have a good idea of how many are lurking in there.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->