1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Thanx Star. She's been doing really well. Intermediate after Xmas!!!
It was more of an attendance certificate than a pass. Lol. She's a jack russell just over a year old! Very naughty!!!

Don't get down about having a negative opk it's early days! Mine are still negative :(
I'm not losing my PMA!!! Keeping it up!!!

xxx

I know PMA PMA PMA.... hee hee the jack russells in our classes always made me laugh so bold ha ha I'm guessing i'll ovulate around tues/wed but think it might be earlier as I had the 2 day AF?? gonna bd tonight for fun hee hee totally missed him xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

According to SMEP we will be :sex: tonight!

She had all the boys crying for her in the class, distracting them!!! Lol

xxx

Love it..., my dh delighted that I got negative OPK and that I still wanna bd he says he feels special and not just a machine oops ha ha I am still laughing xx :)

hey ladies sorry i been not on all day but my sore throat and coughing is back.. i got rid of it and now its back once again.. i dunno must be the flu.. hope not.. anyways ill check in later

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a nice weekend. Anything new going on?
Af is due today, had a small amount of bleeding yesterday but nothing so far today but it's still early! Hospital appointment is on Thursday which I am not looking forward to one little bit:nope:

Morning

Nothing new here, still waiting for that positive opk. Feels like a lifetime of waiting!!!

Do u know what will be discussed in the appointment?
I'm sure it will be fine.

How's everyone else?

xxx

I'll be on cd4 when we go so I wouldn't think they'd do internal examinations while af is still here. I think it'll be a chat to get background info and possibly take blood. Just guessing tho as the gp didn't really explain what would happen when we went. Feeling pretty fed up at the moment, just wanted to have a baby like normal people and we've ended up having to get involved in tests and god knows what:wacko:

Morning everyone
I just got back from New York and Last Vegas and was catching up on the posts.
So glad that everything is ok with you jojo
fingers crossed for everyone else bfp this month
well there will definately be no BFP for me this month, as on my ovulation days we stayed with family in New York on a creaky sofa bed, so no chance of any BD !!
I am going to start charting properly now i am back.
anyway i am going to sleep now as exhausted !
xxx

Hi duck, did you have a good time? Bet it was fab, I've always fancied going to both those places.

Hey everyone,

Well I'm a happy bunny today, I did my opk lastnight and it was negative and I've had niggles and stuff and thought I'd at least have a faint positive :( Well we bd lastnight and I went to the bathroom afterwards well my OPK was still on bathroom window guess what!!!!! I had a faint line WHOO HOO I can pass tests yeeehaa so chuffed I treated it like a pregnancy test the pee runs up in creating the control and thats it eh NOPE... it appeared afterwards gonna repeat it at 4pm see what it says

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HEy ladies!! Well, this weekend has been ruff!! Feeling so :sick:,dizzy,faint,and can't sleep enough! DD birthday party went well. I have to say my DH has truly stepped up and has been wonderful! He has been cleaning,cooking,taking care of the kids, running here and there for me getting me anything I need or want! He has been a life saver!

So Toots, has your AF showed up properly or no? Have you tested lately? You should be excited about your appt! This is gonna help you get your baby!!! When my boss went they did internal stuff the 1st visit! I would be prepared just in case!
@Star, sorry about the neg OPK but I here that there is alot of women who get neg even if they should be positive. They seem to be much more unreliable than HPK's. are you having any O symptoms?
@Beth, same to you hunni! Just :sex: away!!!!

So I have been in the July Baby Bump forum and talked some of the ladies and I gotta tell you I'm not really feeling it. The ladies are great,don't get me wrong. They are all nice,helpful etc but there is so many of us in there that the conversations are all over the place, I can never update myself enough,and its just not personal,I think its because I don't have a "bond" with them like I do you ladies. But I feel bad talking about my preggo symptoms here because I know you guys are trying so hard and don't want you guys to be offended. SO, hurry up and get those BFP's ladies!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh Jojo we have missed u its not the same without u here!!!!...... The drama the laughs and the tears thats what gets us through and I'll be honest you give us the faith that it will happen to us too, ur symptoms and advice really trully does help us, We love u so stick around alright that is an order ha ha

My cm is coming along nicely following the pattern whoo hoo, I have twinges too love it getting really excited about this month fx'd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THanks hunni :hugs::friends: That makes me feel better. I just don't want to upset you girls or offend you when talking about my bump, which by the way is an offical bump already! Not sure if this is because this is my third which I've heard happens or because this is just yet another sign there is really :baby;:baby; in there! I have to say I'm getting so excited about the scan. My DH is convinced its twins. SO is everyone else. I had some more spotting Sat morning for no reason and this time the cramping was on my left side. So maybe I lost one like before and that's why my :sick: is not as bad yesterday and today or the SEA BANDS my DH got me are working and its just all the streching thats going on in there! WHo know! I just want to know that my little "pea" is or "peas" are ok! You going to do another OPK this afternoon?

Hey Jojo, I would hate for you to abandon us so I don't want to hear talk of you feeling bad about chatting about your pregnancy symptoms! Like you said we've all got a bond on here and it is nice that we all have a laugh and chat about this and that. I love to hear about what's going on with you and all your dramas:haha:. We're here to support you as much as you are for us:hugs:
I'm glad to hear that hubby is being a massive help, there's no way you could do it on your own at the moment:wacko:
Af hasn't fully arrived but I reckon will be here before the day is out. You're right about the appointment, at least it'll find out what's going on and hopefully I'll get pregnant before you're 9 months are up!
Star, get busy girl, want lots of :spermy: waiting to catch eggy when she finally decides to escape on route to getting fertilised:thumbup:

Oh, I know you'll be preggo in the next couple months!! I'm sure they will start you on something and maybe start you off with IUI. My boss get her bfp on her second IUI. Its a lot of blood tests and looking up your girl parts but hey! At least you'll know progress is being made! I can't wait to hear what they say.And thanks for the love! I aint going anywhere! Actually probably will just check in every once in awhile over there instead! My plan is to make this thread the "YEA we all got our :bfp:" thread!

Thats a great thread idea! Hopefully we can all be bump buddies together in the next couple of months:hugs:
Have you found any remedies for your sickness?

Whoo hoo my girlies are back Beth and I have been lonely without u two!! Yeah gonna do the OPK about 4pm so excited Jojo I had the spotting at 7/8 wks pregnant I was told that it was the placenta developing everything will be fine :) Oh twins I cant even imagine how excited u are at the possibility? Oh this is amazing

Toots have u had anymore AF symptoms can u feel her coming, I CAN'T EAT MY HAT ha ha so exciting that ur hospital appointment is so close have u had any tests done before? My BF had the test where they injected dye into the ovaries to check for blockages and seemingly that test can end up in pregnancy thats what happened to 5 of my friends no joke its as if the dye clears or opens tubes and allows the sperm through next cycle (it isn't designed to do that it just happened) my BF had a blockage and was told they'd remove it the next month well she had to cancel the appointment because she was pg after 4 yrs of trying she is now pg with baby number 3 and that will be 3 under 3 hee hee

PMA all the way this is so exciting xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about if you put a bit of salt and pepper on your hat star:haha: I've had a bit of v light blood a while ago and I'm bloated so af is def coming. I've never had any tests before so it'll be a new experience! I'm looking forward to getting the ball rolling but not looking forward to various amounts of probbing around my Minnie moo!:haha:

The funniest story my pal told me was her dh having to give his sample and he was black affronted so he stupidlyhanded it to the nurse in a brown mcdonalds bag.... eh what!!! He then said "oh brought ur lunch!!!" she didn't know what it was a thanked him and walked away ha ha she then came back to my friend totally embarrassed ha ha she actually thought it was lunch

Total dafty I'm gonna pee now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"