1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Evening everyone.

I'm having a chill out night tonight with DHs dressing gown on watching the telly.

Wales v Fuiji in rugby is on in an hour. Woohoo

My opk is darker again tonight but not sure if it's positive. Gonna BD anyhow!!!

I hate being home alone Toots!!! Hope ur ok!

xxx

I'm ok Beth, just bored here by myself. So you're a rugby fan? Do you ever watch live matches or just from the comfort of your own home. My oh is sport crazy and will pretty much watch anything:wacko:

Yeah we do go to watch some live matches. My DH is a sport fanatic too. 24/7 Sport in our house.

I'm worried the ov spotting might interfere with us being able to concieve :(

xxx

I wouldn't have thought so. Isn't ovulation spotting just something to do with the egg being released?

Yeah but surely the blood effects the quality of CM. Hostile environment for the little spermies maybe. I'm hoping not!!!!

xxx

Its something that happens naturally so I really wouldnt worry yourself about that Hun. With any luck the soy should work this cycle:thumbup: Is this your second cycle taking soy?

Fx it will be ok. No it's my first cycle on soy. I hope it works!!

xxx

Hello ladies

Oh my goodness Nando babba looks like he/she is sucking their thumb oh I love it... I want one ha ha

Toots I can't wait for u to get ur results, so happy they are on the case thou!!

Whoo hoo Beth bd all the way ha ha

Well we have bd like mad and I am officially sick of the site of it!!! ha ha, my wee one was so ill lastnight sick everywhere but managed to bd once he finally settled at midnight lol... now that is dedication well I have a really really faint OPT now so officially 1DPO I'm guessing?? Might do one last go tonight then never again for a month ha ha

so happy we are all happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening Star. You sure are bloody dedicated, sod that after being up with a poorly child! Is your little one better today?
I know what you mean about being sick of the sight of it, you can have to much of a good thing:thumbup:
How are you feeling about this cycle?

My Kids just had a bad night. I think my DD had a headache. THere is a bug going around and all the kids have it. I'm home alone ( well with the kids) almost all of the time. If I get a rare time where the kids aren't home i try and take a bath or usually even before being preggo try to sleep. I just woke up actually, fell asleep on the couch with the little boy I watch. He was :sick: yesterday and doesn' t feel that well. I'm telling you I could probably just sleep this pregnancy away like it was nothing!

I hope you don't end up catching the bug, thats all you need on top of everything else!

He is feeling a lot better today thanks he was so ill poor wee thing, quite a few bugs going around town just now.. Jojo look after urself I agree with toots last thing u need is a bug too...

Well I'm not sure about this cycle I really am gutted about missing the actual night of a dark OPT!!! But maybe just maybe?? Who knows xxxxx

I didn't DTD on the day of O and I still got my BFP Star! Keep up that PMA. Was your little one sick too? Poor baby. Its so hard when there sick. Hope he feels better.

He's a lot better today which is fantastic he has a metabolic disorder and his body decompensates when he is ill if he vomits then his body breaks down muscle instead of fat and creates toxins in his blood that can then shut down his organs can be really scary but he is a super star and since his 4th bday in June we haven't been in hospital (touch wood) as he is fighting the bugs himself now brilliant! He ate his tea tonight and is now snoring so fx'd he has shaken it this time xxx

I really hope it did work this month the OPTs were great fun though loved seeing it on the test plz plz plz this month, how are u feeling tonight honey?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies.

The game was shocking!! Wales played terrible.

Spotting has almost finished :)

I'm sure my opk will be positive 2moz!!!

xxx

Whoo hoo Beth u can join me in the 2ww ha ha feels like its a 3 month wait already xx

Waiting for this positive opk has felt like forever and just thinking about the 2ww makes me want to scream!!!!! Lol

All worth it in the end!!!!! xxx

Morning everyone.

How u all doing today?

I woke up with a migraine :( but it's slowly going!!!

xxx

Woohoo I've finally had my Positive OPK.

Hope I haven't used up all of DHs Sperm Supplies!!!!

:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

YAY!!!!!! For your pos OPK Beth!!!! Make DH drink some OJ,take a vitamin and get :sex:!!! Should help those :spermy: be extra strong!!

Star, sorry to hear about your son. My son went thru something silmilar. My son was born with a immune disorder and his body doesn't break down things such as electrolytes, h2o as well as other kids and he has low blood pressure so if he's not feeling well,get to hot or hasn't had enough fluids & salt that day he just passes out and his heart stops for a couple seconds. Its so scary. He's be doing pretty well since his 5th birthday so I know how you feel!

:dust: :dust: :dust: TO you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"