1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Oh that is a sign of Ov for me whoo hoo, high progesterone from PCOS can give u nasty headaches mine can last for 4 days!! Hope ur feeling better soon hows opt looking? xxx

Oh Jojo wow it is amazing finding someone else that knows how I feel it is the scariest thing ever because my wee ones disorder goes for muscles its always his kidney, stomach, lungs and HEART that are effected so scary hopefully now they are older they can fight everything!!

I have no idea what has happened to my internet and B&B this morning Beth I sent that message first thing,,.... whoo hoo for positive opt we are so the same its scary go girl get on it ha ha xxxxx

Evening :wave:

Come to think of it I had a migraine last month and the month b4.

I'm gonna do another opk 2moz see what it's like but I'm sure I'll ov 2moz!

Hope both ur boys are ok Star and Jojo.

How's everyone else?

Toots, Annie, duck and Frankie hope ur all ok

xxx

BOO....,

just us again honey, so chuffed u got positive OPk how many DPO wud u say I am?? Tues not darker than control - wed was true positive as was thursday fri faint +ve...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Hun.

U have a picture :) yay

Did u have any ovulation pain? If not I'd say u prob ovulated Thursday or Friday.

xxx

Thats what I was thinking prob thursday night? I've had on and off pain was really sore in my ovaries thurs when we bd and bd fri... xxx

Sounds like your covered Hun. Might as well do it again tonight for good measure!!!!

xxx

Oh me do u think??I'm knackered was looking fwd to night off ha ha :) shocking I know xx

Morning ladies

How u all doing?

I had a terrible night sleep woke at 6am with a ripple feeling on my left ovary and cramping. It's only ever felt like a stitch and pinching b4. Hope it's a good sign!!!

Did u manage to BD again Star? I've got another two night of it!!! That will make it 5 nights on a trot!! Lol
As long as it does the job!!!!

xxx

Hi girls, hope everybody is having a fab weekend! I've just baked a chocolate cake, yum yum!
Beth have you ovulated now?
Star, how many dpo are you?

Oh yum chocolate cake.

I think I ovulated early hours of this morning going by the feelings I had. I'm just waiting to do another opk to see if that's negative.

How r things with u Toots? Af left yet?

xxx

That's excellent Beth, 2ww here you come!
Af has pretty much buggered off thankfully although I doubt v much we'll bother really going for it now, probably be more ntnp. I know it sounds defeatist but I really don't think there's much point pushing ourselves when I know we won't get that bfp.
Have you been up to much this weekend?

Hi there

If I go with thursday I'd be 3DPO today whoo hoo..., didn't bd again last night really couldn't face it again that has been 7 nights on the trot but missed wed!!! duh so peed off about that one!!! hopefully we still managed

Way hey Beth enjoy the next few nights so glad mine are over with so sleepy

Thank goodness she is away again toots I hope I don't see her for a long time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're a woman of steel star, 7 nights on the trot!!!! Can you actually sit down:haha::haha::haha: Mr Star will be glad of the rest now you're in the
2ww

ha ha he is actually lying sleeping on the sofa, I'm watching X factor ha ha, when I cough or sneeze I'm getting sharp pains oh my poor ovaries ha ha xxxxxxxxxx

I'll be bloody surprised if you don't get a BFP after all that shagging!!!! You go girl!!!!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

I really hope so, don't think I cud do this again next month ha ha, Mr star was getting very good at it but that meant it was getting longer and longer by Fri night I was about greetin.... Hurry up!!! ha ha TMI 2ww never came quick enough xx lol

I've found that myself star, you can definately have to much of a good thing:haha:. I'm not going to bother really going for it this cycle, just going to wait until the new year when the hospital get their hands on us!

Hey ladies.

How r u all? I'm officially sick of the sight of DH crown jewels!!! But according to SMEP we should BD today again.

I'm finally in the 2ww!!! Yay. I've felt really sick all morning but it's way too early to be reading into it!!!
1DPO :)

xxx

MOrning ladies! Hope all of you had a great weekend!

Toots, I don't blame you really for not wanting to go all out this cycle! How does you DH feel about that?
Star, 7 days in a row!! Not only are you a STAR but wow, your DH!! My Dh complained after 2 days in a row! Welcome to the 2ww!!!
Beth, welcome to the 2ww as well! Let the symptom spotting begin! SO exciting! I had symptoms for 1 dpo so I feel like its never to early to get symptoms.

I have so much to do this week so forgive me if I'm not on here as much as before. Thursday is a very big holiday, Thanksgiving. Got alot of cleaning,prepping,doing crafts with the kids etc to get ready. We are having it at my house. Then the next day my mother-in-law is coming to stay with us from Puerto Rico. She will be here till January maybe longer. There is a chance she'll be moving in permanently :wacko: But its our tradition to go get the christmas tree that day and decorate the house! Its the 1st official day of the Christmas season and I am soooooooo excited. This is my fav time of year. I'm feeling ok. :sick: on and off, very moody and pretty much sleep any chance I get! Guess that's why I have so much to do before Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->