1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

You got into the 2ww eventually Beth, well done! Now it's time to symptom spot for you and star:happydance:
Hey Jojo, has the spotting stopped now? That's an awfully long time to have mother in law stay with you, good luck! Do the two of you get along?

Yea Toots, the spotting has stopped thank goodness! ANd we do get along but we've only meet one time before. She came when my son was born for 2 wks. She doesn't speak english and my spanish isn't to good. She's VERY old school religious, no dancing,no music,girls don't wear pants etc. When she was here she was great about not pushing that on me and very respectful about my tongue ring, me wearing make up etc. We actually got along great but now I work in my home. So it would be like bringing your MIL w/ you to work and then bringing her home with you. We will be together 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. It will be really hard but I'm just going to try and learn as much as I can from here and hope my kids get to learn spanish. My DD speaks it much more than my DS. It will be good for all of us!

Gosh Jojo you have so much to do!!!
We don't celebrate thanksgiving. I love Christmas!!! I'm really tempted to put the decorations up.

Sick feeling has gone think I just needed to fill my belly!! Lol. I'm feeling really hopeful tho...Plenty of PMA!!!!

xxx

That's the spirit Beth! Pma all through the 2ww:happydance:
Jojo, your Spanish will probably really improve if you spend all that time with your mother in law:thumbup:

hEY EVERYONE

Iam now in London for work... really nice hotel and internet works wey hey... really want some time at home at least it will speed up 2ww how many days am I again ha ha ??? who knows (feel a bit like what is my name again!!!) airy fairy I have cough, mucus and a threatening head ache probably the cold coming :( xx

Come on eggy get implanted now!!!! ha ha

Beth thank god your here with me we will drive each other insane ha ha symptoms here we go :)

I love crimbo not gonna put up my decorations till a week on Friday though I would love to put a pregnant stick on my tree for dh to find ohhhhhhh a girl can dream MWAH xxxx

Just nipping out to set up conference be back later

Big hugs xxx

Well, its gonna have to Toots cause I'm gonna be on my own with here so it will probably be alot of hand signals and uncomfortable smiling!

I love to hear all the symptoms spotting! It gives me the excitement all over again!

Star do you travel alot for work? Who takes care of your DS?

Beth, speaking of feeling :sick: it has crept back to me today. Of course the day I have so much to do! I got the kids crafts done. Hope hubby will help get things straight when he gets home. Think I'm gonna have to take a nap today! A 2 hr nap with the kids feels so short but I really could get so much done in 2 hrs. Just no energy at all!

So ladies is the Prince William and Kate news going crazy over there? Us Americans have such a fasination with he Royal Family. On the news here they make it sound like your whole country has stopped and is just siting in front of the palace waiting for info! Its so sad his mother couldn't be there. But, wow is the Kate a beauty! They make such a cute couple!!

I think we'll be ok. Just nervous. She's not the most kid friendly grandma in the world and is very set in her ways. I'm sure my ways and her ways are very different. Hopefully she'll spend some time at my sis-in-laws too.

I'm sure we will drive each other wakko with the symptom spotting.
2ww should be renamed the 2week nightmare !!!

I have no interest in the Royal family at all!! Quite liked Diana but she was named the peoples princess!!

Jojo u must have the patience of a saint. I think the world of my MIL but I could never cope with her living with us.
She had been for a weekend or 2 and I don't feel like I'm in my own home.

The sick feeling has come back I must be ill. :(

xxx

Sorry you feel sick Beth. Maybe you have a tummy bug? Or A lil baby in the making!! :dust: I really have no choice about my MIL. She is going thru a divorce, she's almost blind and having lots of complications from diabetes. I can't tell my Dh to leave his mom on the street because of me being uncomfortable. If We had a bigger house I don't think it would be so bad but she had to share a VERy tiny room with my son and I feel bad for her that she will have no privacy but for my son especially. His room is the only place that's only his. With all the other kids in the house and his sister, and now this new baby I don't want him to feel left out or unimportant. Hopefully she'll only be here till Jan and then I can have my house back!

Oh bless her!
I hope it is a baby in the making but I think feeling anything at this stage is a bit early!!!

DH has offered to take me out for food this evening. So will catch up with u all later :)

xxx

hey ladies.. sorry i been out for a while i been back home and hunting...

how have yall ladies been.. i think i ovulate the 19th... it was watery and stretchy we did the bd and now for two days its beeen creamy

how have yall been?

MOrning ladies!!!

@Annie, it can be normal. Each cycle I had different types of CM at different times.

ANy symptoms ladies???

Afternoon ladies, how's everybody today?
Jojo, how's preparations for thanksgiving coming along?

Well, this morning its not going at all :haha: So sleepy this morning,dizzy and no energy so waiting till my tummy gets a little stronger to have a cup of coffee and maybe that will help me get started. Gotta scrub the tub and bathroom, finish laundry,floors,clean out my closet and the cabinets. :wacko: You wouldn't want to come over and help would you? :haha:

Hey there ladies :wave:

Been out on the road all day so haven't had a chance to pop by.

Annie- my cm changes every day. Sometimes it's noticeable sometimes it isn't. I can't really rely on it.

Jojo- you have another busy day ahead!!!

Toots- hows the not actively trying going? Do u feel lost?

I'm very windy today. Burping and bottom burping. Felt sicky again this morning. Creamy cm that's stretchy. Af type cramps on and off. Boobs feel heavy as if they are about to get sore.

xxx

I'd love to come over and help Jojo! Where are you finding the energy from?!
I've swept up all the leaves from outside and been clearing the drain, the fun never ends:haha:

Hey Beth, actively not trying is tough. I've got ewcm starting and I'm in my build up time to ovulation. Oh seems to have v little/no interest in dtd at the moment, not really sure why but I guess maybe he's tired:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->