1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

Woah ladies I just come to bed, took my bra off and bam!! My boobs ache!! They are def fuller and my veins look really prominent! I'm technically into 6dpo now as it's gone 1am here.

Getting really excited by these symptoms. Hope it's not in my head. They can't be!! x

Name: Kerry
How long you have been ttc: first month TTC #2
What ttc aids you used this cycle: CM and OPKs
Any kids, pets??: DD 19 months old and one cat, 10 years young!

We conceived DD first time so am not sure how I will cope with a :bfn: although I don't think our odds are as great as with her.

However, I am now about 8 DPO and tired, backache and persistent firm spot right where I felt it with DD. I also am PMSy today but not due AF for a week.

Ho hum...

xXx

Hi Kerry!
Where in Cheshire are you? I lived in the UK for almost 7 years and met my DH there. I've lived in Warrington and Manchester!

:)

:wave:

I live in Wilmslow now but did all my studying in Manchester.

xXx

Hello all,

Can I please join?! I am 5/6 dpo today! Haven't read all of thread but will try and read a bit later! I am a crazy PAOS addict and already tested once! Lol I know WAY too early!

xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Leanne
Occupation: Events Sales Manager (also qualified Probation Officer but taking a break from that!)
How long you have been ttc: This is 2nd cycle TTC number 2
What ttc aids you used this cycle: OPK cm temping
Any kids, pets? 22 month old DD and 2 x cockatiels!

xx

Ok well i tested wasnt fmu n it was :bfn: ::(: still 4days to go but cramping like witch is on her way

Ladies can you take a look at this? It must be an evap cos I am only 5dpo according to FF, max 7 dpo!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1680179-real-squinter.html

LOL that's what we were thinking. I had just wanted to go with the flow, but it's definitely very hard to do. I know that I don't want to use OPK's or temp. I get too confused. And it doesn't help, my lovely hubby does not want to know when I get a +OPK so I would have to keep it a secret if I do, and I don't know if I could do that.

So I think we are just going to BD every other day, and go from there. :) I don't really know when I would test. I know my cycles are between 30 to 40 so we shall see what happens. :) Maybe I will calculate my periods @ 35 days, then test at 35 days. An HPT should show up no matter what.

When I do end up pregnant (since we don't use opks) than I would just get an early ultrasound :happydance: since I wouldn't know how far along I am.

May is a great month to get married!! Just found out my really good friend is getting married sometime next year. So I might be pregnant for her wedding, if it takes a while like it took for number 1.

How long did it take for number 1?? My cycles are weird too. I am still nursing and they were long with DD.

Woah ladies I just come to bed, took my bra off and bam!! My boobs ache!! They are def fuller and my veins look really prominent! I'm technically into 6dpo now as it's gone 1am here.

Getting really excited by these symptoms. Hope it's not in my head. They can't be!! x

My bbs feel achy too!! Fx'ed!! :thumbup:

Hello all,

Can I please join?! I am 5/6 dpo today! Haven't read all of thread but will try and read a bit later! I am a crazy PAOS addict and already tested once! Lol I know WAY too early!

xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome!!

Name: Leanne
Occupation: Events Sales Manager (also qualified Probation Officer but taking a break from that!)
How long you have been ttc: This is 2nd cycle TTC number 2
What ttc aids you used this cycle: OPK cm temping
Any kids, pets? 22 month old DD and 2 x cockatiels!

xx
nice to meet you!

Ok well i tested wasnt fmu n it was :bfn: ::(: still 4days to go but cramping like witch is on her way

Definitely early Hun! Don't lose hope yet!

Ladies can you take a look at this? It must be an evap cos I am only 5dpo according to FF, max 7 dpo!

I see it! It seems a bit early, but I am keeping everything crossed for you!

I see a line but no pink. I don't know much about evaps.

As you say, very early at the moment.

Do you test every day or are you going to wait a couple more?

Good luck!

xXx

I'm terrible, I test every day! lol

Thanks
xxx

all this poas talk made me do it....am I crazy??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=88317

Can't see ne thing Dr gomps but its wayyyy too early for u.......im feeling out testedwith frer the one dat tells ya 6 days early n nothing..... definite negative. feel like shit now :(

I see a line...no colour though. maybe evap? Too early yet

I can see a faint line Dr Gomps!

all this poas talk made me do it....am I crazy??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=88317

I can see it! It is early but still something there! Making me want to test early too!!

But did take my temp today and it's dipped quite a bit. Haven't been charting just been checking my temp daily out of curiosity and it's gone down to 36.0 (96.8 f) I've been around 36.5 and 36.6 (97.7 and 97.88) for last four days.

This could be an implantation dip or I may be doing it wrong but I'm hoping it's the former lol. Good luck!!

karkey how many DPO are you??

I don't have any FRERs...will wait until 10 dpo for that....

I have a ton of IC's...I don't believe it...seems way to early unless my dates were off...it gives me some hope though...

gemma do you have a link to your chart hun?? Fx'ed its implantation!!

I have been really good about temping at the same time every day, I set an early alarm....though I worry I sometimes wake up during the night to feed my daughter so it could possibly be off....

karkey how many DPO are you??

I don't have any FRERs...will wait until 10 dpo for that....

I have a ton of IC's...I don't believe it...seems way to early unless my dates were off...it gives me some hope though...

Im 10dpo according to my phone app don't temp or ne thing.......4days til af due im due the 18th..... Dpo always confuses me.......i know i od on the cd14 coz i get vary pains n dtd for 3 days over the course of over time......maybe just not enuf :(

In getting line eye trying to look at dat pic Dr gomps lol....think u can see EXTREMELY faint line but now colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->