1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

I don't like coffee and only drink decaf tea anyway. I don't drink either...

The placenta only starts its work around 6 weeks so I ate runny eggs til then! :haha:

xXx

I think I have a huge problem. :rofl:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=88800

I don't like coffee and only drink decaf tea anyway. I don't drink either...

The placenta only starts its work around 6 weeks so I ate runny eggs til then! :haha:

xXx

I love runny eggs...LOL...I heard its only the egg whites that you can't have runny...I avoided them anyways during pregnancy...just to be safe...I really want some sushi.

I need to stop POAs...it doesn't help that I have like 50 + IC's at home waiting for me to Pee on them...they just call to me! :haha: Who am I to say No??

I have none! I said I would only test if I started getting dizzy/faint :wacko:

I'm 10DPO tomorrow. I got my :bfp: with Leila at 10DPO.

xXx

I made my husband bring sushi to the hospital after I had DD - I missed it like crazy! I made my own at home with canned tuna and 'safe' things but it's not the same.

DrGomps - you do have a problem!! lol!! You guys are getting so close to knowing. I figure I'm 7-8dpo right now so not a lot of point testing for me. Didn't get a bfp with my daughter until 14dpo. blah. Am very excited for everyone else who gets to test sooner, though!!

I'll join in too if thats ok! I'm guessing I'm 2dpo because i had a neg opk on 11th but pos opk on 12th so I'm guessing i o'd on the 13th.. Af due on 26th and until then i swear I'm going to go nuts till i test lol

:wave:
Hi mrssonnier! Feel free to go nuts, I think that's the general theme of the day! So who is testing tomorrow? Anyone? I'm assuming DrGomps is (that is, unless she is home POAS right now! lol!). Anyone else?

Crap day. Boobs aren't hurting as much as earlier today. Back stopped hurting altogether. Do not feel pregnant at all :nope: :sad2:

I don't think you have a problem at all when we were trying I bought them all the time bc they where cheap and they actually made me feel better. That was the reason I bought them in the first place so if I wanted to take one in the morning and again that night I could. Oh and i still see a line was the pic taken within the time limit because I can't tell if there is any color to it. Lots of baby dust to you.

Dr Gomps have you got any FRER's!?!?

I will also be testing tomorrow morning :)

xxxx

Hey girls I just bought two cb digis going to use one tomorrow at 10dpo tested this morning with cheapy firstvue dip strip bfn but my chart still looks ok so trying to be optomistic ::):
Good luck everyone testing tomorrow :dust: xxxxx

Still feeling a bit wobbly this morning.

I plan to buy some Superdrug tests tomorrow (my first chance) and will prob test with FMU Friday at 12DPO. I got my :bfp: with Leila on A Friday morning.

xXx

I made my husband bring sushi to the hospital after I had DD - I missed it like crazy! I made my own at home with canned tuna and 'safe' things but it's not the same.

DrGomps - you do have a problem!! lol!! You guys are getting so close to knowing. I figure I'm 7-8dpo right now so not a lot of point testing for me. Didn't get a bfp with my daughter until 14dpo. blah. Am very excited for everyone else who gets to test sooner, though!!

mmmm...sushi!!
I'll join in too if thats ok! I'm guessing I'm 2dpo because i had a neg opk on 11th but pos opk on 12th so I'm guessing i o'd on the 13th.. Af due on 26th and until then i swear I'm going to go nuts till i test lol

of course, welcome! What cycle # is this for you?? Is this your first baby?? Also, what do you do to aid conception.

:wave:
Hi mrssonnier! Feel free to go nuts, I think that's the general theme of the day! So who is testing tomorrow? Anyone? I'm assuming DrGomps is (that is, unless she is home POAS right now! lol!). Anyone else?

LOL>..we are all a bit nutty here! I tested....lines look fainter. *sigh* making me thing the other tests were just artifacts.

Crap day. Boobs aren't hurting as much as earlier today. Back stopped hurting altogether. Do not feel pregnant at all :nope: :sad2:

I am not feeling pregnant either.

I don't think you have a problem at all when we were trying I bought them all the time bc they where cheap and they actually made me feel better. That was the reason I bought them in the first place so if I wanted to take one in the morning and again that night I could. Oh and i still see a line was the pic taken within the time limit because I can't tell if there is any color to it. Lots of baby dust to you.

I probably have close to a 100 ic's!

Dr Gomps have you got any FRER's!?!?

I will also be testing tomorrow morning :)

xxxx

I dont have a frer...I ordered, but they aren't here.

Hey girls I just bought two cb digis going to use one tomorrow at 10dpo tested this morning with cheapy firstvue dip strip bfn but my chart still looks ok so trying to be optomistic ::):
Good luck everyone testing tomorrow :dust: xxxxx

Let us know how it goes hunny!

I plan to buy some Superdrug tests tomorrow (my first chance) and will prob test with FMU Friday at 12DPO. I got my :bfp: with Leila on A Friday morning.

xXx

ooh...exciting stuff!!

afm..just feeling OUT today. my tests look really faint, no real change...thinking they just might be false +'s...I know its still early, but just feel like my chances are low. mainly because my cycles are just odd and all over the place...I have only had one post partum period and it was crazy light...and my LP was 5 days...now its good its at 8 days at least...but just feel like my chances are low...

oh and my thermometer broke...I used another one, but not sure how accurate it is. :dohh:

Oh no Dr gomps. maybe its still too early yet. i don't feel in the slightest bit pregnant either but after yesterday vent i woke up this morning feeling better. i shud just b thankful with what i have!
On another note I've 2 more days left to wait for the :witch: id say she will make her grand entrance but hey we have all had a mad crazy tww n im glad i got to wait it out with u guys :)
Here's hoping u guys get :bfp: Ive got finger,toes,eyes,n legs crossed xxx

Arghhh I don't even feel pregnant right now. My boobs don't hurt, nothing. :( I think AF is coming..

Oh no Dr gomps. maybe its still too early yet. i don't feel in the slightest bit pregnant either but after yesterday vent i woke up this morning feeling better. i shud just b thankful with what i have!
On another note I've 2 more days left to wait for the :witch: id say she will make her grand entrance but hey we have all had a mad crazy tww n im glad i got to wait it out with u guys :)
Here's hoping u guys get :bfp: Ive got finger,toes,eyes,n legs crossed xxx

afm..just feeling OUT today. my tests look really faint, no real change...thinking they just might be false +'s...I know its still early, but just feel like my chances are low. mainly because my cycles are just odd and all over the place...I have only had one post partum period and it was crazy light...and my LP was 5 days...now its good its at 8 days at least...but just feel like my chances are low...

oh and my thermometer broke...I used another one, but not sure how accurate it is. :dohh:

xXx

Arghhh I don't even feel pregnant right now. My boobs don't hurt, nothing. :( I think AF is coming..

Aww ladies so unfair when symptoms just go away. I'm just hoping that as my temp is up still I may be ok!!

Kerrygold are the superdrug tests good??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->