1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

Yes! SDs are measured at being the most sensitive. Even more than FRER.

They go yellow though so not great for memory boxes! :haha:

xXx

This is my first cycle using 100mg clomid, DH and i have two already and trying for third but its been a journey! We have been trying for 2 1/2 yrs with no luck, used fertilaid for four months but did nothing for me. Things i did different this cycle was to BD from 2 days before O until last night and used OPK and preseed since other women swear by it. Now just waiting to find out if it worked or if we have to start all over again for another cycle

Good luck girls I hope y'all get your :bfp: I can't wait to see the results. You know it weird I don't have that uncontrollable urge to test like I always have with when we were trying for your kids. I really think it help a lot being part of this group.

Yes! SDs are measured at being the most sensitive. Even more than FRER.

They go yellow though so not great for memory boxes! :haha:

xXx

Really?!?! I'm gonna grab some in a bit before I start work! Thanks xX

I felt woozy again this afternoon and couldn't take it anymore.

I bought a FRER on the way home and... :bfp:

:happydance:

I hope this is a lucky thread!

xXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
OMG!! Kerry!! Congrats!! Yay!! Our first bfp of this thread!! hope its the start of lots of others!!! :flower: H&H 9 months to you!!

Yay, congrats Kerry!!!! Our first bfp how exciting I hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

4 dpo today..Weird cramping feeling going on, kind of feels like a uti or bladder infection, but no pain..just pressure..and it comes and goes, not like an infection. Really really REALLY hoping it's a good sign!! Other than that, I have a little gas. Nothing else. Hoping this is our cycle, but not banking on it. Anyone else get a few symptoms at 4dpo that turns out to be a bfp?? This will be our 5th cycle ttc, and my hubby is getting discouraged already lol. TBH, I kind of am too. I hate the 2ww. Wish I could wake up tomorrow and be 14 dpo!

Okay, so I caved into the urge to POAS today, but I did an opk and hpt. Faint but definitely there second line on opk (usually don't get a hint of a second line until close to ov. Don't think I'm ov'ing late/again because I definitely had a +opk on Jan 8. BUT not entirely impossible because I've not been off bc very long).

Hpt - thought I could see a tiny shadow of a line if I squinted and tilted it while standing on one foot with the sun at the right point in the sky...(you get the idea). Anyhoo - uploaded pics to photoshop express to tweak them (new to that) but pulled a second line on opk and htp. Pics taken within the time limit but will have to wait a few days to try again and see what happens. Hopefully getting a date night Saturday with DH so will test Sat morning so I know if I can have a few drinks or not! Had crazy sharp lower abdomenal pains last night so fingers crossed it's a good sign and not just something I ate!

:)

4 dpo today..Weird cramping feeling going on, kind of feels like a uti or bladder infection, but no pain..just pressure..and it comes and goes, not like an infection. Really really REALLY hoping it's a good sign!! Other than that, I have a little gas. Nothing else. Hoping this is our cycle, but not banking on it. Anyone else get a few symptoms at 4dpo that turns out to be a bfp?? This will be our 5th cycle ttc, and my hubby is getting discouraged already lol. TBH, I kind of am too. I hate the 2ww. Wish I could wake up tomorrow and be 14 dpo!

Fingers crossed!! No help here, I don't really really think I had many symptoms until after my bfp with DD. maybe some dizziness right before I tested but that was it I think. This time I feel like I have sensitive boobies, cramping but only in the last couple of days (think I am 8dpo-ish). I'm sure you will get a bfp soon!! (hug)

OMGGGGGG!!!! All this BFP talk made me need to POAS...the only thing I have in the house is my clearblue OPK...so I peed and got a SMILEY 8/9 dpo today...does anyone know if this is a good sign?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->