1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

OMG I am SO excited but trying not to believe it until HPT!! I think I'll sneak out to buy a FRER tonight!! Want to get a daddy themed onsie for DH, something special bc it would be our first, so hard to act normal in the house right now!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=89202

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=89203

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=89204

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=89205

4 dpo today..Weird cramping feeling going on, kind of feels like a uti or bladder infection, but no pain..just pressure..and it comes and goes, not like an infection. Really really REALLY hoping it's a good sign!! Other than that, I have a little gas. Nothing else. Hoping this is our cycle, but not banking on it. Anyone else get a few symptoms at 4dpo that turns out to be a bfp?? This will be our 5th cycle ttc, and my hubby is getting discouraged already lol. TBH, I kind of am too. I hate the 2ww. Wish I could wake up tomorrow and be 14 dpo!

2ww is AWFUL!!! I have been driving myself MAD!! 4 DPO seems a bit early for symptoms...

4 dpo today..Weird cramping feeling going on, kind of feels like a uti or bladder infection, but no pain..just pressure..and it comes and goes, not like an infection. Really really REALLY hoping it's a good sign!! Other than that, I have a little gas. Nothing else. Hoping this is our cycle, but not banking on it. Anyone else get a few symptoms at 4dpo that turns out to be a bfp?? This will be our 5th cycle ttc, and my hubby is getting discouraged already lol. TBH, I kind of am too. I hate the 2ww. Wish I could wake up tomorrow and be 14 dpo!

Fingers crossed!! No help here, I don't really really think I had many symptoms until after my bfp with DD. maybe some dizziness right before I tested but that was it I think. This time I feel like I have sensitive boobies, cramping but only in the last couple of days (think I am 8dpo-ish). I'm sure you will get a bfp soon!! (hug)

dizziness is a good sign...fx'ed lady that your tests turn darker...I think they might!!

here are my tests...

Attachments

• Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 9
:wohoo:

Congrats DrGomps! You need to update the title! :D

Disney, the first thing I have was the specific, continual 'firm' spot in on the left of my abdomen. I had it with Leila too. This time that started around 4/5DPO. Last time I fainted at 8DPO, the woozy feelings started at 9 or 10DPO here but aren't as strong so far...

xXx

Congrats Kerry and Dr Gomps! OMG good news so far!

Well I tested this morning and got BFN (FRER and IC) :( Must have been evaps for me before. Good luck to anyone else testing today!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i got another :bfn: this morning with frer so im just waiting on the :witch: 2moro.
Big Congrats to Kerry n Dr G on their :bfp:s n hope the rest of u guys get wat ur after.
As for me......im at the end of my journey now......OH has decided he wants a vasectomy so our days of ttc are now well n truly over. Im just goin to enjoy watching my kids grow up n move on.

Well I tested this morning and got BFN (FRER and IC) :( Must have been evaps for me before. Good luck to anyone else testing today!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tested, 10dpo, slightly early I know, but a nice whopping BFN.

I can't take it any longer.... :nope:

I feel forever sadness :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

still early hun!

Well i got another :bfn: this morning with frer so im just waiting on the :witch: 2moro.
Big Congrats to Kerry n Dr G on their :bfp:s n hope the rest of u guys get wat ur after.
As for me......im at the end of my journey now......OH has decided he wants a vasectomy so our days of ttc are now well n truly over. Im just goin to enjoy watching my kids grow up n move on.

Oh no!! Can't you convince him otherwise... :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tested, 10dpo, slightly early I know, but a nice whopping BFN.

I can't take it any longer.... :nope:

I feel forever sadness :(

:hugs: still early....don't give up yet! lots of people don't get their bfp until much later!

I had a :bfn: This morning. I know it's still early as I'm only 9dpo. It isn't over till the ugly :witch: arrives! Hope everyone else is ok and not too down xx

Babybee, I tested this morning with a frer at 10dpo stark white bfn feel like I'm out I thought something would show by now :( xxxx

Wish i could convince him otherwise Dr Gomps but he's made his mind up. He went back to college last September n he said he's enjoying his time out of the house too much to b sat in for the rest of his life with kids. Now our youngest is 4 and independent he doesn't want to start over.
Think this might b the end of the road for us as a couple too.

Wish i could convince him otherwise Dr Gomps but he's made his mind up. He went back to college last September n he said he's enjoying his time out of the house too much to b sat in for the rest of his life with kids. Now our youngest is 4 and independent he doesn't want to start over.

Oh no, i'm so sorry to hear that. Do you mean it might be the end of the road for you both because of him wanting a vasectomy?

It can be so difficult when you are both wanting different things.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah unfortunately he wants to live life to the full now......its not like we don't have any kids...we have 4. Hes out from 7am til 7.30pm n when he gets home he gets stuck into college assignments. we talked last nite he's made up his mind. he might as well not b here neway. Don't know maybe another baby was just me being selfish coz my mornings are lonely with all kids out at school or probably thought it wud bring us closer but it doesn't seem to b the case......wudnt b fair to have another rite now.
So im just gonna dry my yes, pull up my socks n get on with it.
Best of luck to u all.....lovely bunch of girls n i really hope u get everything u heart desires.

Babybee, I tested this morning with a frer at 10dpo stark white bfn feel like I'm out I thought something would show by now :( xxxx

Oh Andrea :( I know exactly what you are feeling.
How bad is this....

I promised myself I wouldn't test, but because of a very vivid dream last night and crying in my dream, i woke up to make myself test to try to make myself have something bright to relish on all day....

dumb mistake.

POAS and it was also, stark white. I figured by now, since AF is due on Tuesday, that I would have any sign...

So i fell flat on my bed w that stupid IC test and just wailed...so loud that my dog propped up on the side of the bed to look at me....I just cried and cried.

I know I'm "not out until AF shows..." but I just know she'll show :( I see my Dr on 2/5, so here we go....I never thought I'd need fertility help...but here I am in the drivers seat.

I had a :bfn: This morning. I know it's still early as I'm only 9dpo. It isn't over till the ugly :witch: arrives! Hope everyone else is ok and not too down xx

definitely still early. if you go to countdown to pregnancy the most likely result is negative at this DPO. :flower:

still early...the average person gets a bfp at 11 dpo. :flower:

oh no!! Maybe you can take up hobbies or something to keep you occupied....
I feel like getting a snip should require both of your permission....

Oh no, i'm so sorry to hear that. Do you mean it might be the end of the road for you both because of him wanting a vasectomy?

It can be so difficult when you are both wanting different things.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah...I hope you can work it out...going to school can be tough on a marriage...hope you figure out whats best for you two! Feel free to rant in here! We are here for you! :hugs:

Yeah unfortunately he wants to live life to the full now......its not like we don't have any kids...we have 4. Hes out from 7am til 7.30pm n when he gets home he gets stuck into college assignments. we talked last nite he's made up his mind. he might as well not b here neway. Don't know maybe another baby was just me being selfish coz my mornings are lonely with all kids out at school or probably thought it wud bring us closer but it doesn't seem to b the case......wudnt b fair to have another rite now.
So im just gonna dry my yes, pull up my socks n get on with it.
Best of luck to u all.....lovely bunch of girls n i really hope u get everything u heart desires.

babies aren't going to help problems in your marriage...whats he studying at school??? Definitely a rough transition for you ladies.

Oh Andrea :( I know exactly what you are feeling.
How bad is this....

I promised myself I wouldn't test, but because of a very vivid dream last night and crying in my dream, i woke up to make myself test to try to make myself have something bright to relish on all day....

dumb mistake.

POAS and it was also, stark white. I figured by now, since AF is due on Tuesday, that I would have any sign...

So i fell flat on my bed w that stupid IC test and just wailed...so loud that my dog propped up on the side of the bed to look at me....I just cried and cried.

I know I'm "not out until AF shows..." but I just know she'll show :( I see my Dr on 2/5, so here we go....I never thought I'd need fertility help...but here I am in the drivers seat.

I used clomid to conceive DD...nothing wrong with a little help. Your still not out. :hugs:

--------

Maybe we should all step away from the pee sticks for a few days...

on a positive note...its FRIDAY tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->