• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO tomorrow, AF due 8/14

So, my temp has gone up slightly, I'm still crampy, breasts still throbby and kinda sore, I'm having cold symptoms now, stuffy nose, cloudy head, sore throat, headache. Last night i drooled in my sleep, and i have a lot of excess saliva, and i cant tell if im peeing more or just noticing it more lol. I dont know, I'm really trying to not get my hopes up, we've been trying for a while and I'm not even 100% sure I even O'ed. I could get af anywhere between the 8th to the 17th so I'm not sure when I want to test.

My temp went up .25 today also!! Im 7 dpo. Your symptoms sound promising!! I am also noticing a mettalicy taste in my mouth today.. Ahh so hard to think of anything else but testing and symptoms during tww!!! Every little thing makes you think could it be?!!!!! Lol

So, my temp has gone up slightly, I'm still crampy, breasts still throbby and kinda sore, I'm having cold symptoms now, stuffy nose, cloudy head, sore throat, headache. Last night i drooled in my sleep, and i have a lot of excess saliva, and i cant tell if im peeing more or just noticing it more lol. I dont know, I'm really trying to not get my hopes up, we've been trying for a while and I'm not even 100% sure I even O'ed. I could get af anywhere between the 8th to the 17th so I'm not sure when I want to test.

My temp went up .25 today also!! Im 7 dpo. Your symptoms sound promising!! I am also noticing a mettalicy taste in my mouth today.. Ahh so hard to think of anything else but testing and symptoms during tww!!! Every little thing makes you think could it be?!!!!! Lol

Lol yes, I have two little ones to distract me, but it's hard not to have it on your mind every second. Both my pregnancies were different. With my son I had no symptoms at all until I was 10wks, and my daughter my boobs were super tender and I just knew. So it's hard to gage if these are PMS or something wonderful to come.

The latest symptoms I have noticed are lots of leg cramps that extend down the thighs and even the calves. Extremely nauseous this morning, and when we were sitting to eat dinner...I actually lost my appetite because it seemed way too salty. I stopped eating and told my DH Im sorry the food is so salty. He looked at me and said, "its not...I can actually add salt if I wanted too." My kids were happy with it too. To me it was like I was sucking on a cube of salt.**Sigh...I want this wait over

Lol yes, I have two little ones to distract me, but it's hard not to have it on your mind every second. Both my pregnancies were different. With my son I had no symptoms at all until I was 10wks, and my daughter my boobs were super tender and I just knew. So it's hard to gage if these are PMS or something wonderful to come.

Luckily my job takes up sooo much of my day.. I hate it sometimes, but at the same time it kind of keeps my mind from worrying about things or obsessing about others lol.. This will be my first pregnancy, so I don't know really what to expect. Just trying to look for things that aren't normal for me, things that feel different.. but we shall see!!

The latest symptoms I have noticed are lots of leg cramps that extend down the thighs and even the calves. Extremely nauseous this morning, and when we were sitting to eat dinner...I actually lost my appetite because it seemed way too salty. I stopped eating and told my DH Im sorry the food is so salty. He looked at me and said, "its not...I can actually add salt if I wanted too." My kids were happy with it too. To me it was like I was sucking on a cube of salt.**Sigh...I want this wait over

I know how you feel.. These days go by tooo slow!!

Hey ladies 7dpo today... Fatigue, Breast tenderness still present hasn't changed and nipples super sore and blue veins still present... I have had this dull vagina pubic area pain and I don't know what it is...

Hey ladies 7dpo today... Fatigue, Breast tenderness still present hasn't changed and nipples super sore and blue veins still present... I have had this dull vagina pubic area pain and I don't know what it is...

7dpo also.. fatigue definitely!! Had to lay down when I got home today and napped for a while.. breast are tender also, but they usually are at this time!! hoping this is our month :hugs:

that was a sign for me the dull vagina pubic area and also 9dpo I have spotting which only lasted for a tiny bit

Hello 8dpo I really feel like I am going crazy with every little symptom but I try not too... This morning on the way to work my boobs were killing me almost like burning sensation nipples are still super sore and lingers when I pinch them... I have been craving Chz burgers everyday
Last night well actually this early morning like 3:30 am woke up tossing and turning and extremely hot my temps dropped 5-6 dpo and then went back up an slightly higher today then yesterday
I want to test so bad but I know it's prob way to earlier and I don't have any frers at home and I was trying not to buy any..... I have pregnancy tests from my office I work at and I don't now the hcg level but I believe they are like 50 or something so I know they won't work now... I have one digi I'm saving :) for when I see two lines it will follow the next morning how are your symptoms ladies???

I woke up kind of bummed this morning, i had a dream I took a hpt and it was positive and I was telling everyone I was pregnant, but then went to the bathroom and was urinating blood. I have a dream anout wiping up blood or urinating blood almost every month like a week before my period like it's my body telling my brain its coming!! :(

Huge spike in my temp this am I'm so praying and hoping it means what I think it means!! I'm in my testing window since af could come tomorrow threw the the 17th. If i O'ed when i think i did im about 11dpo. My app said to test today so I did this am and got a BFN, I'm hoping its just too soon. Beneathmywing, maybe it's just your body hoping that doesn't happen? Hoping af stays away for all of us! Kdubbs87, I know this waiting is torture!!!.....I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's really hard today lol

Huge spike in my temp this am I'm so praying and hoping it means what I think it means!! I'm in my testing window since af could come tomorrow threw the the 17th. If i O'ed when i think i did im about 11dpo. My app said to test today so I did this am and got a BFN, I'm hoping its just too soon. Beneathmywing, maybe it's just your body hoping that doesn't happen? Hoping af stays away for all of us! Kdubbs87, I know this waiting is torture!!!.....I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's really hard today lol

I read somewhere it can be when your period is on its way or when youre pregnant, so i am hoping this time is because i am pregnant!! Im only 8dpo today, my temp raises .25 yesterday and raised another .23 this morning so Im hoping its a good sign!! Hoping this is our month! Keeping my toes and fingers crossed for all of us!!

I woke up kind of bummed this morning, i had a dream I took a hpt and it was positive and I was telling everyone I was pregnant, but then went to the bathroom and was urinating blood. I have a dream anout wiping up blood or urinating blood almost every month like a week before my period like it's my body telling my brain its coming!! :(

Was it alot of blood? I had went to the bathroom and wiped and there was bright red blood but that was at 5:30 pm I haven't bleed since.

Was it alot of blood? I had went to the bathroom and wiped and there was bright red blood but that was at 5:30 pm I haven't bleed since.

This was a dream..

11DPO- back pain galoreeee. Ache in uterus- very dull. No cramps. Another headache...cervix is still high, closed and firm. How are you other girls doing and will you be able to wait until the 14th to test?

How is everyone feeling? New symptoms for me.. my stomach is soo hard and soo bloated tonight I literally look like I'm two months pregnant.. I cant even suck it in or push it down because it hurts to do so. Also, had an iced coffee tonight to keep myself awake and do some work at home, but it isn't sitting well with my stomach at all.. feel nauseous and somewhat light headed. My boobs were also aching and had stabbing pains and burning sensations in them for about a half hour earlier tonight.

How is everyone feeling? New symptoms for me.. my stomach is soo hard and soo bloated tonight I literally look like I'm two months pregnant.. I cant even suck it in or push it down because it hurts to do so. Also, had an iced coffee tonight to keep myself awake and do some work at home, but it isn't sitting well with my stomach at all.. feel nauseous and somewhat light headed. My boobs were also aching and had stabbing pains and burning sensations in them for about a half hour earlier tonight.

Sounds so promising!!! Crossing fingers and sending baby dust! When do
You plan to test? Can you actually wait until the 14th?

I have the same symptoms as before, excess saliva, crampy, tired, no appetite really other then wanting spicy and sour foods, and tons of water. nausea here and there, my breasts are way more tender, and my cervix is higher and huge and way soft. I still feel like I have a cold, and my nose is stuffy....... Could be PMS and a cold or it could be what we've been waiting for!!! Everyone's symptoms sound promising. Good luck to everyone! Baby dust

Hi all! Yesterday I had some 'positive' symptoms. Kept having to grab a tissue as kept wanting to sneeze. THen was driving along and had quite painful stabbing pain just under 1 boob, like a needle was being jabbed in it. Also boobs just felt fuller and bigger and slightly achy. Also felt quite bloated and lightly cramps, just as if af was about to show, but that's not due for a week. It was like that bloated pressure feeling that can only be removed when af comes. Thinking about it, I am not sure if I usually feel like that a week before af or not? I guess I don't normally analyse every single thing quite so much! Did a frer this morning with flu but bfn. Keep thinking I'll get an early result as did with dd (5 days before af!) but am still even a couple of days early for that.

I gave in and tested this morning.. Bfn! Only 9dpo today so I know its just too early. Woke up with the sides of my boobs reallly sore!!! Everyones symptoms sound so promising!!! Hoping this is a lucky thread and we all get our BFP's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->