1 DPO, who wants to obsess with me???

Krissie - What benefits have you noticed from it? Since I just got this BFN I went ahead and ordered some, and it ought to be here Saturday or Monday.

Does it help with the fatigue and foggy brain stuff? That's my biggest complaint. I get 9+ hours of sleep a night and I'm still exhausted. The one time I allowed myself to sleep in, I slept 16hrs straight and only THEN did I feel like I had gotten enough rest! It's insane!

Jami - Do you have a lot of symptoms from one of the other lists? Maybe there's a different hormone that's not up to par?

My cycles are anywhere from 32 - 50+ days. The cycle I got my BFP, I didn't ovulate until CD33! I have zero libido, tired, foggy minded, I can retain upwards of 10lbs of water weight/bloat every TWW, etc.

It could also be that maybe your progesterone is only off a little?

That is super crazy to sleep that much!! Yes, I do sleep more than your average person. But I have found I sleep much better and feel like I am more awake. Although, I have noticed the progesterone cream does make me a little sleepy. It is not the same debilitating fatigue I normally have. And yes, it definitely helps with the foggy brain.

I have also found that I don't have the intensity of headaches when I am on it that I do normally. And my post o temps are higher. I would say it averages to 0.4 degrees higher on average so that is great!

I'm a little of every thing I think. What I do know is I was on lovenox for my son and baby aspirin for my daughter, and nothing for my first 2 mc. Then nothing for the last 2 MC because by the time I got to my first ob appt to get the prescription for lovenox I had already lost the baby. So im being proactive now by taking baby aspirin while trying to conceive. Hoping that's the reason

Krissie - Well now I'm excited! lol

I can't imagine feeling well rested on a daily basis, or being able to focus on my work without longing for another cup of coffee... lol.

Jami - You take the asprin to help with clotting and to maybe allow the egg to implant a little better, right? Maybe I oughta try the same thing!

Actually I get clots in the veins fueling the placenta and cut off babies food supply. That's what ob said. He said that's why I lose them at different times. Most of them were mmc so I don't have a problem implanting, just the clots pretty much kill my baby by starving him...it sux. With both of my living children I had a sonogram every week to make sure they were growing correctly. They also induced my son early because they feared the bigger he got, the more likely I was to have him push on the veins more and clot them. With my daughter I was just on aspirin and monitored. She was an all natural birth. I then thought I was cured....but obviously not. I did the last two failed pregnancies without blood thinners and I lost them. So im reaffirmed that's for sure what it is. I don't know if the thinners would help you implant though. That's a good question.

That is so scarry Jami. Hopefully you can get the correct treatment right away this time.

Asprin is suppose to help with implantation. I was on that with my ds but not my chemical so I don't know if I really need to be. I might start taking it tonight just because it can't hurt.

Ireadyermind- I am curious what you were doing in your profile picture?

Getting married! DH and I had a medieval themed wedding! ^^ Everyone showed up in costume, and the reception hall looked a little like a castle!

Attachments

• moustaches1.jpg
    moustaches1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
  • cheers.jpg
    cheers.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
That is so fun! I am currently making medieval costumes for a larp event dh and I are going to for our anniversary in two weeks. So it peeked my interest.

3dpo - heartburn. Checked cm and cp, watery, medium, slightly open. So it's not tilted anymore. But it is not dry so I think that's good!!!

Did either of you test today or yesterday? Any news???

I am only 5 dpo so I haven't tested. But I have a horrible backache. I also am very tender in the ovary I ovulated from. I believe it's the corpus luteum. I had it with my CP so hoping it's a good sign as that's the only time I can remember having it.

AF got me today, actually. :cry:

It's a day earlier than normal, too -- 14 DPO instead of my usual 15. I suspected I had ovulated a couple days earlier than FF estimated, and it looks like I was right!

Well, onwards with the progesterone cream and the baby asprin for next cycle. FXd! Again.

Krissie - Oo, you LARP? I'm jealous. There's an Amtgard group out here I've been considering joining, but TBH I don't have the guts to show up to a meeting alone, and DH isn't interested!

We got into Dagorhir, which is another type of foam sword fighting group, but I have a couple of old injuries that don't permit me to run around a field swinging a weapon. And I wasn't too thrilled with all the nasty bruises, either, as fun as the whole thing was.. lol

DH goes every weekend though, and loves it!

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

I have observed at a distance a few times but dh has gone to a few meetups. But I've really wanted to get involved for awhile. So this is a multi realm meet up for a weekend so dh thought it would be perfect for me to get involved. And I agree. I'm so so excited. I have one outfit done so I just need to finish my second. I have the material I just need to do it.

Dh mentioned we use to have an Amtgaurd here but he thinks it dissolved. I think all are Belegarth now.

It's all right, thanks, Krissie. I had some promising signs, but I guess until AF is late, none of it means too much! lol

Jami - Are any of your current symptoms matching ones from when you were pregnant with DD and DS?

Hey yall....so sorry about your AF showing up!!!! That royally stinks. But atleast it was early instead of late and have you lingering. Guess that's the positive side if there is any.

I am 5dpo now I think. Cp is high, closed now, but as far as cm I'm pretty dry. I don't really have any symptoms. Except a few bouts of heartburn, and I only get heartburn when I'm pregnant.....but who knows. Maybe I'm getting an ulcer from all the salsa I've been eating. My DHs bday is tomorrow so we went out this weekend and i drank . But not like usual. Didn't wanna not celebrate with him and then get a BFN so I figured wth....just a couple cocktails never hurt no one. Besides I am too early for implantation. I am feeling hopeful this month, but until I get some better signs I'm gonna try not to obsess about it this week and enjoy our visitors. On a positive note....I was going through my bathroom drawer cleaning around the house and what not and I found a CBD!! Whoop whoop. Now just pray for me that I don't use it til the 31st lol

Anyone else having symptoms???

No symptoms here that aren't typical tww symptoms for me. I am definitely a lot of more chill than other cycles though. I think its because I am already counting myself out. We have never got pregnant without clomid so I just kinda feel like even though I ovulated it wasn't good enough. I know its silly but after so many unsuccessful cycles it is hard to be optimistic some days.

I might test tomorrow at 8 dpo. With both my bfp I got them late on 11 dpo/12 dpo so not expecting much until Friday or Saturday.

Edit: Now that I thought about it I am pretty bloated today. I could definitely tell my stomach was bulging out more than normal.

Yes I'm relaxed about it too this month. We have a float trip planned July 4th so if I'm not preggo I plan of having a good time :thumbup: but if I am I'll be ecstatic and would be 9 or 10 weeks at that time so would be able to announce it there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->