1 DPO, who wants to obsess with me???

That will be fun either way. If I am not pregnant this cycle I told dh I was taking way to much to drink in June on our trip. I won't have ds to worry about and figured a bit to much alcohol could be a good way to enjoy the time. :haha:

I rarely drink to to clarify.

I'd say I drink every weekend...but not crazy. I have a hurricane from joes crab every friday cause that's our girls night out spot after work, wine Saturday night or a few beers with the husband on Sunday if we grill out. Of course if I drink Saturday, I won't sunday, or vise versa. But I do look forward to it all week after a stressful work week. Hope that doesn't make me sound bad haha....but when pregnant I abstain 100% of course. But the TWW is hard, like I don't want to not have a good time and let loose with everyone and then get a BFN. But once I get the BFP I stop immediately. I know some people probably disagree with drinking in the TWW, but oh well....to each their own.

Yes, I had a doctor told me before you get a bfp there isn't any worry about drinking within reason.

I do like to drink but I don't do the hard stuff often. Usually just a wine cooler after dinner once or twice a week, sometimes DH and I will have something on weekends. But I'm like you gals: during the TWW, if the opportunity for drinks comes up, I'll just have one or two instead of getting drunk. Better to be safe than sorry, even if it's too early for implantation. :)

I'm thinking of taking a bottle of wine. Dh wants to go shopping out of town next weekend so I could stop at whole foods and pick up my favorite.

Eh... I'm getting impatient to test.

6 dpo - I think....so last night I was super hot. normally I love blankets. I could even be sweating and still want a blanket, but last night I was dying of heat. bbs having weird random pains? am I imagining this :wacko:? possibly. closed cp, pretty dry cm...not much else to report.

You already saw I was super hot last night too. Fx it's a good sign!

I also am having a lot of cm today.

I will probably test again in the morning again.

7 dpo - temp was super low yesterday...didn't check today. not sure if its supposed to go up if yesterday was implantation. but if I remember correctly all my other pregnancies I didn't implant until like day 11 or 12. who knows. side breast hurting...could be from bra though.

:shrug:

welcome!!! so when are you due to test? my af is due May 31st, but if I can hold out ill test June 1st

I am 9 dpo today. I got a bfn this morning. I was expecting it. I wish I had willpower. :haha:

don't get down about 9dpo....still pretty early! so youre not too far ahead of me. hopefully this time next week we are sharing our pics of our BFPS!!!!

welcome!!! so when are you due to test? my af is due May 31st, but if I can hold out ill test June 1st

I been on here commenting lol no responses.
But I'll probably take a ic on Saturday at 8dpo

Saturday I would be 10 dpo...I guess in theory I could test, but then id obsess and take a bunch to see if they were getting darker. plus im infamous for not implanting til 11 or 12 dpo and getting a positive after AF is late. I have slow eggs lol

Hiya everyone :)

I am 7DPO today now that ito officially Wednesday and due AF as late as Wednesday next week...looooongggggg!!! I have no tests so I should be capable of not driving myself too potty!!!

We have been TTC for 5 1/2 years so am uses to this stuff!!! Never had a BFP either :( we are waiting to get our IVF referral by September at long last. Although I'm hoping we can do this naturally as IVF sounds like the last thing we will want to do.... :(

Anyway you may see me pop up around here for a bit while I go nuts for another week!!!!

I got my bfp this morning at 10 dpo!! I cannot believe I am pregnant with my first non clomid baby. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
what???? that's crazy!! weren't you bleeding? or was that someone else? omg how exciting!! are you going to keep testing to see if they get darker?

I am 8 dpo and don't have a single symptom...nada...zilch. feeling im out. but im ok with that. some friends and I are joining a gym today and doing some zumba and kickboxing classes. so if I cant have a big belly ill atleast have a tiny one lol

omg 5 years ttc??? that's miserable. how do you do it???

We have been TTC for 5 1/2 years so am uses to this stuff!!! Never had a BFP either :( we are waiting to get our IVF referral by September at long last. Although I'm hoping we can do this naturally as IVF sounds like the last thing we will want to do.... :(

Good luck hun!! I ttc over 8 years with my ds. Some days I cannot believe we got him. :cloud9:

what???? that's crazy!! weren't you bleeding? or was that someone else? omg how exciting!! are you going to keep testing to see if they get darker?

Yes, I was bleeding yesterday. A lot of bright red blood. I thought for sure af was coming early. But it stopped almost as soon as it arrived.

I will keep testing. I have 2 more frer and a digi. And a handful of wondfo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->