1 hour until scan: UPDATE on Page 2!

butterflywolf

Reaction score
I should be between 7w 4d and 6w 4d. Hoping to see the heartbeat and that all is going well. I'm anxious but I have a good feeling all will go well. Today I am pregnant.

Anyway, with me being anxious and time seeming to slow down...I need to figure out how to be amused the next 20 1/2 hours. Good news is I should be asleep for 9 hours of it. Though with anxiety high I doubt I'll sleep well. Blah!

Exciting, best wishes! It will be good to see how far along baby measures that will give you a better idea then huh?

Exciting, best wishes! It will be good to see how far along baby measures that will give you a better idea then huh?

Thanks and *nods* Right now due date is between the 5th and 12th of June XD Though since this pregnancy is identical to my DD I have a feeling tomorrow I will measure 6 weeks 6 days. I haven't had a cycle this close to my daughters in the last year. I ovulated on day 22 (last time I had was when we conceived our daughter) though with her I felt implantation at 3 dpo with a positive at 7 dpo, 8 dpo HCG was 11.7.

With this one I felt implantation at 5 DPO and positive at 8 DPO in the evening though that was extremely faint. 11 DPO HCG was 28. So it's pretty close to my daughters XD But as long as I fall in the time frame I'm thinking I'll be very happy.

16 1/2 hours now XD I slept for 90 mins so that helped. Keep moving hours keep on moving!

Good Luck tomorrow.... :hugs: can't wait to hear your update.

14 1/2 woot

thanks for all the luck ladies and good vibes ^^ About 3/4 hours until I go to bed and hopefully it will fly by then.

exciting! i get my first scan this wednesday! so in 37 hours from now

exciting! i get my first scan this wednesday! so in 37 hours from now

Lol Let the count down begin right? XD 13 1/2 here. Hopefully it will all go well for you on Weds! And that it comes quickly

Well it is 7:42 here and we are leaving at 8:30. I have been nauseous since 9 last night. Hopefully that will be a good sign that all is going well. So hoping/praying we see the heartbeat and all checks out well.

Her appointment isn't until 8:30. :) Still have about 7 minutes.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/IMG_0954_zps49be1972.jpg

Baby measuring 6 weeks 5 days with a heartbeat of 139 BPM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"