1 hour until scan: UPDATE on Page 2!

Thanks ladies ^^ I almost cried again when I saw the flickering <3 Next apt wont be until 11 weeks and my doctor said if I want another U/S at that time he will hook me up with one XD I love my doctor so much.

Thanks ladies ^^ I almost cried again when I saw the flickering <3 Next apt wont be until 11 weeks and my doctor said if I want another U/S at that time he will hook me up with one XD I love my doctor so much.

Ohhhh so lucky!!!! Mine is giving me an early one at 7/8 weeks then said next one will be at 20 weeks. I wonder if I can talk him into one at 12 weeks again :haha: First pregnancy I only got a 5 wk 6 wk and 20 wk (early ones due to bleeding) I'd love to see the actual BABY at 12 weeks.

Ohhhh so lucky!!!! Mine is giving me an early one at 7/8 weeks then said next one will be at 20 weeks. I wonder if I can talk him into one at 12 weeks again :haha: First pregnancy I only got a 5 wk 6 wk and 20 wk (early ones due to bleeding) I'd love to see the actual BABY at 12 weeks.

XD I bet you could talk him into it lol With DD I had one at 7w, 10w, 20w. And that was because of my prior history of a MMC/BO. And that is the exact reason why we did an early one again. Once again they go by LMP so they were thinking I was 7w 4d and I went nope, I ovulated on day 22 of my cycle and doctor said well then it makes perfect sense.

I also got a sneak peak last time from my sister in law at 15/16 weeks cause she's a labor ward nurse but also knows how to use an u/s so she snuck me in after hours X'D However baby wasn't opening her legs so we could not tell the gender at all.

I just had my first scan today too! This is our first baby after three miscarriages. I cried when I heard the heartbeat. Our baby is 6 weeks 2 days and the heartbeat is 125 bpm. Due June 14!

Congrats to you! Hopefully we both have healthy, happy pregnancies!!

I just had my first scan today too! This is our first baby after three miscarriages. I cried when I heard the heartbeat. Our baby is 6 weeks 2 days and the heartbeat is 125 bpm. Due June 14!

Congrats to you! Hopefully we both have healthy, happy pregnancies!!

That is so awesome! Glad it seems like you have a sticky baby too ^^ Yes, here's to us having a healthy and happy Pregnancy!

Congrats!!!

We had a scan at 7 weeks, 11 weeks, and our next one will be at 19 weeks. Its so exciting to be able to see Peanut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->