1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

Well this morning I feel crampy and my temp went down from 97.9 to 97.6 so I don't know what's going on,not feeling very positive :nope:

Well this morning I feel crampy and my temp went down from 97.9 to 97.6 so I don't know what's going on,not feeling very positive :nope:

My temp actually rose again today...from 97.18 to 97.58...hope it keeps going!!! I also heard you can have a slight dip of temp but it should be just for a day...so hopefully your temp will rise again!!

I am hoping maybe it is an implantation dip :winkwink: I am feeling really tired and bbs are getting sore so we will see what temp does tomorrow i guess

im 5 dpo but ff says 4 but all the signs pointed to me being 5 dpo

Oh yay hopefully it was an implantation dip then. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Hi ladies, may I join? I am 3-4dpo today. 2 cycle TTC #2
So far increased cervical mucus, boobs feel fuller, constipation, and slight on going cramps. I hope it's not all in my head.
Good luck!

Its amazing how you notice everything while ttc,I just noticed that's bumps on my nipples look white and I squeezed and a little colostrum came out,what does that mean

Hi ladies, may I join? I am 3-4dpo today. 2 cycle TTC #2
So far increased cervical mucus, boobs feel fuller, constipation, and slight on going cramps. I hope it's not all in my head.
Good luck!

Its amazing how you notice everything while ttc,I just noticed that's bumps on my nipples look white and I squeezed and a little colostrum came out,what does that mean

Jadey- definatly :) i was having same thing still now too n im 5dpo i believe i'm ttc number 1 :wacko: i was feeling all that since few days ago hope it good signs for us :)

Tristans- i know right i never kept track before all this and now i see how it all works, its really all scientific, but i love science :) i'm not sure why it doing that tho.......i dont have any on mine but around them

Hi all :)
I am currently 3 dpo...not sure if my head is playing tricks on me. My nipples seriously hurt. They never hurt. I am going to doctor on the 14th, cause of stuff last month I was going through. I would have sworn I was pregnant. This time it is way different, so I have hope. :dust::dust::dust::dust: Baby DUST to us all.......

Hi all :)
I am currently 3 dpo...not sure if my head is playing tricks on me. My nipples seriously hurt. They never hurt. I am going to doctor on the 14th, cause of stuff last month I was going through. I would have sworn I was pregnant. This time it is way different, so I have hope. :dust::dust::dust::dust: Baby DUST to us all.......

Mine are too i'm 5po, first it was just all of them hurt now its just nipples :) Good luck at docs!!!

Its not to soon? the bbs are starting to hurt. I don't know what to expect, but my bbs have pain coming from the sides, down to the nippies. I throbbing hot feel or something. not sure how to explain them. hehe

Its not to soon? the bbs are starting to hurt. I don't know what to expect, but my bbs have pain coming from the sides, down to the nippies. I throbbing hot feel or something. not sure how to explain them. hehe

You know ive heard its to soon to tell but agian ive also heard people know right away because of that ...so its confusing. with me when i was younger and before miscarry my nipples hurt alot and i was soooo crabby and emotional, so i kinda go off that but it was so long ago and not sure anymore. yeah thats same with me but not throbbing more so will ache once a while. been having small cramps too but ugh hate waiting :). i heard they tingle too when preg but never had that

my boobs feel kinda itchy and one of my nipples feels sore.I have felt kinda crampy today and really tired.When are you ladies gonna test??

I have a doctor appointment on the 14th. Not for this, last month had brown spotting after ovulation until I started again. Doubt it will be positive being that will be early. More than likely I will test starting the 17th on. What about you?

my boobs feel kinda itchy and one of my nipples feels sore.I have felt kinda crampy today and really tired.When are you ladies gonna test??

If AF hasnt reared her ugly head, I will test on the 18th!

I will be testing in about 10 days ill wait till after my period is day late or so cuz i sumtimes am a few late :/.........but now that i'm really tring with all this i wanna test early hehe. but will wait a bit. yeah the brown spotting thats interesting i wonder what it is.....or was!! it says i can teest in 8 days but i dunno.

itchy boobs i guess is a good sign, ive nvr had them but i heard that it sign of preggy :)

Keep posting symptoms...we will get our BFP. Have to stay positive right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->