1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

Well temp keeps going up, don't feel anything.last month I had all the symptoms and it was nothing so maybe feeling nothing means something..how about everyone else?

Well temp keeps going up, don't feel anything.last month I had all the symptoms and it was nothing so maybe feeling nothing means something..how about everyone else?

Yesterday I felt bloated and gassy. Today I don't really feel anything. I feel like I am about to get a cold or the flu or something. I hope that doesn't interfere with anything.

:hi: Hey everyone, mind if i wait too, i am suppose to be 1 dpo according to ff and 2 dpo according to my days, but i had ov pains yesterday afternoon to evening so i am alittle confused but in the tww anyway, guess me and DH will just keep going til AF arrives or not hopefully :wacko: But i had so much trouble getting out of bed yesterday and today so i dont know if thats a symptom or not. Hopefully this will be our month.

i think it would be too soon wouldnt it? maybe by next week. I just am so impatient that if i begin to symptom spot now, i may not make it to testing day!! lol! :dohh::wacko: But im very excited to hear everyones results!! I dont think having symptoms is impossible but its just kind of pointless to label it because it would be such a disappointment if its all mental. try to focus on symptoms the closer you get to testing day, the more likely its a real symptoms. ahhh im excited guys!!! doesnt it suck that this is taking over our thoughts almost 24/7 lol

Can i wait here too? :coffee: I always find the tww so stressful, overthinking every twinge and pain.

I'm about 1 or 2 dpo, got a positive opk on the 4th of Aug and bd'd 31st, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th :blush: Only symptom i really have which is unusual for me is really sore boobs, even my loose tshirt is agony! Had mild cramps and feel exhausted, slept most of sunday and i dont do naps. I have heard all this could be down to ovulation??

Anyone else feeling similar?

It is crazy how this is all we think about,I feel like if we would try not to stress it would be so much easier but how can you not stress when you could be having a miracle happening inside you.just trying to be patient this month boobs are starting to hurt so that makes me excited

I have had some slight cramping since yesterday on and off but I have another week and a bit to wait yet. No other symptoms yet but I suppose tooo early! Also despite my ticker I am 6 dpo!!

Idk what's going on I'm not sure if I've o'ed yet or not. I've ha a sore throat on and off today and still a headache. I had cramps earlier followed by a lil pinkish blood so idk if
I'm o'ing now or not. So confusing.

I am just like you...I ovulated on the 4th...Bd on the 30th, 1st, 2nd and 2x on the 4th!! I know its too soon but my breasts are very painful...unlike any time ever before!! My temps are still up...only 3 dpo so I am just continuing to pray my temp stays elevated!!

are you sure your just 2 dpo,it might be implantation spotting if you were like 6 dpo

I as well am 3 going on 4 dpo........ feeling slight cramps in right side and very irritable, sore breassts n so on :) hope its all ours month !!!!

I am 4DPO. Had lots of cramping yesterday! And have been extremely exhausted the last few days!!!!!

Hoping to join you all while we wait!

:dust::dust:

I am 4DPO. Had lots of cramping yesterday! And have been extremely exhausted the last few days!!!!!

Hoping to join you all while we wait!

:dust::dust:

Looks like we will be testing the same time :) hope we got it this month! i have same symptoms....hopefully it cuz we implanting :)

has anyone else noticed alot of creamy white cm? sorry i know its gross but usually mine gets very stck and dry but it seems very wet still and creamy

has anyone else noticed alot of creamy white cm? sorry i know its gross but usually mine gets very stck and dry but it seems very wet still and creamy

actually now that i notice mine is gone totally maybe lil tiny bit but nothing really....hmmm:wacko:, well see. kinda hard to tell, but my breasts are achy and small cramps still here and there

actually now that i notice mine is gone totally maybe lil tiny bit but nothing really....hmmm:wacko:, well see. kinda hard to tell, but my breasts are achy and small cramps still here and there

I've not had lots but certainly do have some cm which unlike me after I have o'd. Bring on next weekend when mOst of us should be testing ;-)

At work - just nipped to the ladies and had a bit of pink when i wiped (sorry tmi!) I know its maybe nothing but ive never had thsi before or the really sore bbs. Trying not to get overly excited but...........pleeeeeease be implantation bleeding!!

are you sure your just 2 dpo,it might be implantation spotting if you were like 6 dpo

Honestly not sure. I was using and ovulation test from the dollar store. I wasn't tracking my temps or anything. So from what my pink pad app says and from what my ovulation test said I should have Ovulated on Saturday or Sunday and I had ewcm on Sunday so I honestly have no idea. The blood went away after about an hour. Everyones telling me I am just now o'ing so who knows. Today I have the creamy cm but no blood so I guess I'll just keep bding until I get a BFP or AF comes. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->