• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

Ely!! Wow that was sooo fast!! :) I knew ud get preg again right away congrats!!! :) praying for you this month

Lorna n ely I actually am due for af today so well see if she shows...of course forgot to buy preg test on my stop at walmart today :/. I was sick the other day feeling, n had cramps like af commin n had temp drop other day, forgot to temp today oh well. I guess if af dont show ill run to store in nxt few days, I live in country so its kinda far. I do have opks so could maybetake opk n see if + as ive heard they can show pregnancy sometimes. Anyways good luck ladies n again so happy for u ely!

I am due today and got a huge :bfn: so sitting here waiting for AF to arrive and I am sure it will. Fx'd for you Jenny keep us up to date :thumbup:

Thank you! :) Well the fact AF is due and hasnt shown is a great sign!!! I hope she stays away! and lol how could you forget! Well the fact that youve forgotten things and been distracted may be a good thing. because this cycle i was out of it. i was even sure i wasnt pregnant. sometimes thats just how it happens. anyway good luck and keep me updated!!!!

Ely!! Wow that was sooo fast!! :) I knew ud get preg again right away congrats!!! :) praying for you this month

Lorna n ely I actually am due for af today so well see if she shows...of course forgot to buy preg test on my stop at walmart today :/. I was sick the other day feeling, n had cramps like af commin n had temp drop other day, forgot to temp today oh well. I guess if af dont show ill run to store in nxt few days, I live in country so its kinda far. I do have opks so could maybetake opk n see if + as ive heard they can show pregnancy sometimes. Anyways good luck ladies n again so happy for u ely!

Thank you Lorna! :) Well, :/ as long as she hasnt showed, theres hope. Heres a story i told someone. TRUE STORY. Personal experience. I had gotten pregnant once (lost it) and I took a test on AF day and BFN. THen i bled just as heavy as my normal period for the same amount of days. Long story short i didnt get a BFP until the next month! so I thought okay i had just gotten pregnant. turns out when i went to the ER i was already pregnant from the month before!!!!!! lol. so it happens. I hope you get a shocking BFP! Keep me updated!

I am due today and got a huge :bfn: so sitting here waiting for AF to arrive and I am sure it will. Fx'd for you Jenny keep us up to date :thumbup:

Thank you! :) Well the fact AF is due and hasnt shown is a great sign!!! I hope she stays away! and lol how could you forget! Well the fact that youve forgotten things and been distracted may be a good thing. because this cycle i was out of it. i was even sure i wasnt pregnant. sometimes thats just how it happens. anyway good luck and keep me updated!!!!

Hey! Yeah im hoping she stays back tomorrow too n I will go out tomorrow to get some for sure lol, I kno right lol I had so much other stuff to get didnt even think of it till I was almost home lol. Wierd I was having lower butt cramps all day and last night too n yesterday, usually I cramp the min the af comes n for half the day. Ill let yall kno tomorrow! Im so happy for you thats crazy u were already preg from before :)yay!!! with my mc I bled for 4 months straight pretty much so was wondering y it happened so quick with you! No wonder now :)

If im not preg this cycle were gonna go back to NTNP, I mean ill take vitamins n track n stuff still but we have some important things to take care of. However if I am now ill still be happy :) n so will he. Id love to just text him a + pic while hes working :)

Thank you Lorna! :) Well, :/ as long as she hasnt showed, theres hope. Heres a story i told someone. TRUE STORY. Personal experience. I had gotten pregnant once (lost it) and I took a test on AF day and BFN. THen i bled just as heavy as my normal period for the same amount of days. Long story short i didnt get a BFP until the next month! so I thought okay i had just gotten pregnant. turns out when i went to the ER i was already pregnant from the month before!!!!!! lol. so it happens. I hope you get a shocking BFP! Keep me updated!

No show just yet but you never know I suppose and love the story of you already pg when you thought you had your period ... gives me hope :)

And like I said already please keep us up to date with pics etc

Hey! Yeah im hoping she stays back tomorrow too n I will go out tomorrow to get some for sure lol, I kno right lol I had so much other stuff to get didnt even think of it till I was almost home lol. Wierd I was having lower butt cramps all day and last night too n yesterday, usually I cramp the min the af comes n for half the day. Ill let yall kno tomorrow! Im so happy for you thats crazy u were already preg from before :)yay!!! with my mc I bled for 4 months straight pretty much so was wondering y it happened so quick with you! No wonder now :)

If im not preg this cycle were gonna go back to NTNP, I mean ill take vitamins n track n stuff still but we have some important things to take care of. However if I am now ill still be happy :) n so will he. Id love to just text him a + pic while hes working :)

Fx'd for you Jenny and hoping for that BFP from you! Do like the idea of texting you dh at work that is great and sweet !!

Well thats great!!! SO you will be getting the test tomorrow if she doesnt show? I hope you are pregnant! :) And lol noo that story was old! i lost that baby. the one im pregnant with now is a newbie from ovulating two wks ago lol. ANd how far along were you when you MC??? I had a chemical pregnancy so i got my period pretty much on time, i think thats why it all worked out. And yeah I def understand, I was going to start NTNP if it didnt work this time around. totally understand

Yes keep hope! Im sooo happy AF is a no-show so far!!! :) Okay ill put up pics now, if i figure it out haha

No show just yet but you never know I suppose and love the story of you already pg when you thought you had your period ... gives me hope :)

And like I said already please keep us up to date with pics etc

My two tests so far :)

Attachments

• Photo on 9-13-12 at 2.49 PM.jpg
    Photo on 9-13-12 at 2.49 PM.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
those pics are very dark :) yay congrats!! just got a faint bfp today!!! hoping it sticks, i had bloody nose earlier on way to get tests, n just knew it :)

Attachments

• IMG_20120913_153335.jpg
    IMG_20120913_153335.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
those pics are very dark :) yay congrats!! just got a faint bfp today!!! hoping it sticks, i had bloody nose earlier on way to get tests, n just knew it :)

Wow huge congratulations...stick baby stick!!! :baby:

I hope I am the third one as they do say it comes in threes!! As with Ely keep us updated!!!

Aw yay congrats!!!!!!!!!! :) i see it. keep testing every day or other day to make sure the line gets darker!!! :) woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! im so happy. (my memory sucks, DONT take it personal lmao but how many dpo are you again? when would be your due date?)

Oh lol okay! of course! And cmon I have a good feeling youll def be the third BFP! :)

Yay that's great!!!! When are u going to test? And yeah the lines are strong woo hoo. And scan what pics? Lol
My two tests so far :)

Loving the pics and they are really strong lines which is great!! Now scan pics :baby: lol

No AF just yet for me so still a little hope :thumbup:

I meant pics of your first scan lol

Thanks :) :) so happy, but dont wanna get too excited. Was gonna run into clinic tomorrow after I test in morning to confirm. I am I believe 12dpo as of 1am here, but was 11dpo when I got it I did afternoon u too so. I think it would be may 20>25th or so....? Yay! Yes lorna ur next!! :) :) good luck.

I hope my hcg keep rising!!!

Yeah I def understand! let me know about tomorrows test. morning urine is the best anyway! Ahhhh awesome bump buddies! im around the same time as well. calculation say the 24th but ill see what a doc says. keep us updated!

Thanks :) :) so happy, but dont wanna get too excited. Was gonna run into clinic tomorrow after I test in morning to confirm. I am I believe 12dpo as of 1am here, but was 11dpo when I got it I did afternoon u too so. I think it would be may 20>25th or so....? Yay! Yes lorna ur next!! :) :) good luck.

I hope my hcg keep rising!!!

Yayyy :) well be due about same exact time almost!!! :) :) I will for sure msg back in the morning!!! Cant wait to see but I kno it can take few days to darken :/. Good luck with doc n actually I think my concieve date was aug 31st well see tho :) talk to yall in morning :) night night. Sayin lots of prayers for us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->