1 or 2 dpo, anyone with me?

msq

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm pretty sure I ovulated either yesterday (cd14) or the day before (cd13) based on opks and another temp rise today so I'm just waiting for those three days of high temps! When do you plan on testing? I'm thinking about testing on the 18th which will be 12 dpo, what test would you recommend for testing this early? With my daughter I waited til 14 dpo and had a super dark line so hopefully it would be visible at 12 dpo. I just don't want to wait until the weekend because I need to get a doctors appointment as soon as possible because I was on progesterone suppositories with my daughter and think I might need them again. I am sooo anxious since this is my real first tww since having my daughter. Thanks for reading ladies :)

Me! :flower:
I didn't temp this month but got a positive OPK on the 7th for 2 days. If I O'd I should be around 1-2dpo now :) I'll probably start testing around 10-11dpo which will be around the 16th!

Do you know which pregnancy tests would be super reliable around 12 dpo? I was thinking about using a clear blue digital because it seems a lot of people got a positive around that time. I'd also like to be able to show my OH a test that says "pregnant" than get a faint line and have him not see it lol.

Do you know which pregnancy tests would be super reliable around 12 dpo? I was thinking about using a clear blue digital because it seems a lot of people got a positive around that time. I'd also like to be able to show my OH a test that says "pregnant" than get a faint line and have him not see it lol.

I've heard really good things about the First Response Early Result (FRER) tests. Those are pretty popular around the TTC forums as well as Clear Blue Digitals! :)

I'll probably end up trying a frer because I guess they are more sensitive :)

Sounds good! :) I got a bunch of pregnancy tests when I ordered my Wondfo OPKs, so I'll probably use those and then verify it with one of the others! FX for us this cycle!

I used a clearblue at 11dpo and got a positive and the line on FRER at 11dpo was barely visible.

Good Luck!!

I am currently ovulating and plan on DTD tonight so I am technically 0dpo.

Did you use the regular clearblue or the one with the weeks estimator? Good luck :) I'm now 3 dpo

Hey ya'll! I'm 1dpo I guess. I had a + OPK yesterday morning but also had a fainter one this morning. I would say based on the cramps and one-sided pain I had yesterday that I definitely o'd. Not sure that I have enough temps to go on though. I'm only CD 8 and was just off AF when I got the +. I'm really not sure when to test since this will be a really long wait for AF. Not sure if I should test closer to the predicted AF or go ahead at 12-14dpo even though that will be a week and a half before AF should come. So glad to be sharing this TWW with ya'll! Baby dust to everyone!

How are you ladies this evening? I am currently on 7dpo. Have had some breast tenderness and loose BM since 3am, feeling hot in my cheeks every now and then, and feeling really tired/worn out the past few days. Hopefully it's all a good sign :) I can't wait to test! Babydust to us!

I'm doing good, 7 dpo as well. I don't know when I want to test, technically my AF is due on the 16th since I only have a 9 day luteal phase. I've been having sharp pinch like pains in my uterus, and a really itchy stuffy nose and watery eyes. That's probably just allergies though. When are you gonna test?

FX'd for you! I plan on testing on Monday, which will be 10dpo. I wish I could wait longer but I'm really impatient :)

I've been thinking about trying then too but just with dollar store tests :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->