1 small glass of white wine

Bingles

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
I am sitting here round the sis in laws and I can here her in the kitchen talking about getting the wine out with the dinner. Is is ok to have 1 small glass or should I decline with a head ache.

Supposedly a glass of wine here and there doesn't hurt.

I would if you were in the 2nd or 3rd trimester, but not in the 1st. I would decline with a headache.

I had this problem the other night. I made sure that right before dinner was served I poured myself a glass of milk (wine hadn't been served yet)

think Ill get some lemonade before dinner is here I like the milk plan,thanks xx

I drank hun, not like got hammered but i treated myself to a glass of wine once a wknd...Paddys turned out fine but its totally your decsion. x

I would decline hun, first trimester gives enough worries as it is. x

One small glass of wine won't do you or baby any harm x

i got wrecked 2 days b4 i bfp and lily is fine 1 small glass wont hurt its personal choice

The only drink I had was a wine spritzer really weak with fizzy pommegranet juice on Xmas day, to me it just wasn't worth it. I'd feel terribly guilty if anything happened so I just didn't risk it. But as you can see, lots of the other ladies had the occasional drink so... upto you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->