1 Week down...almost!

croydongirl

Reaction score
Tomorrow when i wake up I will be 7dpo.

Half way there. In anther 7 days I will know if we caught this month.

Fingers crossed, prayers prayed. Just want to be a mummy x

I'm jealous...I wish I was 7 DPO! Good luck in another 7 days! :)

Yeh!!

Think I am 7dpo too!! :flower:

Yes!! That pic of your babe is adorable! What a cutie-pie!

I persuaded hubby to get hpt's at the weekend. I am trying to hold off until 10dpo - I got FRER and they had a promotion box with 3 tests for the price of 2. Does that justify testing early?! ha ha

Do yo have any symptoms?

I am taking progesterone supplements so I feel kinds gross, but that is because of them. Otherwise no symptoms. Trust me I am looking!

I'm 6dpo of our first month trying!! Can't helping feeling quite excited!! we are ttc for our 6th baby and my LO was 1 yesterday. I have 2 FRER in the cupboard and 5 IC HPT's. So when are you planning to test? I know i will start 10 dpo (probably 9 dpo!!) as i am a complete poas addict!!!!

Good luck!!

:thumbup:

Saturday will be 11 dpo so am going to test then unless period has arrived!!

Out of the last 4 cycles, 3 of them have been 25 days and one 32 days long so am now on cd23 so period could come anytime before saturday too!! Thinking this is going to be a 32-ish day long cycle as I think my temps confirm I ovulated around cd17.

I have no symptoms.....in fact I had a lot of cm around day 11/12 which is when I guess I would ovulate in a 25 day cycle then 8 days after that had major cramps/funny tummy for 2 days (hope it was implantation - but think it was ovualtion!!) so this still could actually 25 day cycle?? We will see!!!

When are you going to test??:flower:

Saturday will be 11 dpo so am going to test then unless period has arrived!!

Out of the last 4 cycles, 3 of them have been 25 days and one 32 days long so am now on cd23 so period could come anytime before saturday too!! Thinking this is going to be a 32-ish day long cycle as I think my temps confirm I ovulated around cd17.

I have no symptoms.....in fact I had a lot of cm around day 11/12 which is when I guess I would ovulate in a 25 day cycle then 8 days after that had major cramps/funny tummy for 2 days (hope it was implantation - but think it was ovualtion!!) so this still could actually 25 day cycle?? We will see!!!

When are you going to test??:flower:

I 'should' test at 14dpo but i will test at 10dpo so that is friday. I'm sure it will be a bfn at that point! By next monday i am sure i will know - it is so exciting isn't it!!! :happydance:

I was so set to wait and test on 10dpo, but I have a packet of ic's in my bathroom that will just not be ignored. I did one this morning. BFN, Of course. Hubby got FRER's at the weekend, but I am not going to use them until I get a hint of a BFP on a ic.

Sometimes it helps to take my mind of ttc if I POAS in the morning, then I am not wondering all day!

So glad we are all in the same boat!

I was so set to wait and test on 10dpo, but I have a packet of ic's in my bathroom that will just not be ignored. I did one this morning. BFN, Of course. Hubby got FRER's at the weekend, but I am not going to use them until I get a hint of a BFP on a ic.

Sometimes it helps to take my mind of ttc if I POAS in the morning, then I am not wondering all day!

So glad we are all in the same boat!

I had to buy a stash of IC's or else i would be cracking out the FRER at 9dpo or something! I get so impatient on the 1ww :dohh:

8dpo today...roll on 10dpo so I can test without feeling like a dork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->