1 year trying...

onebumpplease

Reaction score
As with so many other ladies here, I've read the BFP announcements hoping to find a story similar to mine to give me inspiration. So in that vain I am delighted to get the chance to announce my :bfp: However it is VERY early days, I can't believe I got a :bfp: so early.

I was on the pill for around 13 years, came off it in April 2011, started 'trying' in Dec 2011, have never seen two lines till this cycle.

I have an underactive thyroid and one blocked tube. I don't quite believe this is it, hoping Saturday comes and goes without any blood...Please Please Please...

Attachments

• 21.11.12 am  pm diluted wee FRER and DIGI.jpg
    21.11.12 am pm diluted wee FRER and DIGI.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 30
Congratulations.
Ive been trying 14 months so a story like yours gives me hope. Thanks x

Congrats!!! When did u do the test? I did mine on Sunday got the BFP!! I could skip I'm so happy. I got 1-2 weeks on clear blue.

When is ur first midwife appointment? Got mine Thursday next week. How feeling any symptoms?

I've not even called the docs yet, I know they can be odd with early testing, so don't want to call them till Monday. Hoping someone wants to see me soon due to my underactive thyroid.

Still flying high though :happydance:

Omg onebump, I didn't know you got a bfp!!!! :wohoo: :happydance:
I'm so excited for you!! x

Omg onebump, I didn't know you got a bfp!!!! :wohoo: :happydance:
I'm so excited for you!! x

I'm so excited, shocked and SO nervous .... hoping no blood or spotting visits me this week. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

I've found it difficult to go into some of the threads to say anything as obviously I'm super excited, but I'm nervous and I don't want to upset anyone either....but :happydance::happydance:

I know, it's hard to be excited when you know others are going through tough times. But yay!!!!!!! You definitely deserve it, it's your turn! As for the worry, I can't stop worrying... not sure that will ever leave us! Congrats hun, so so happy for you xx

omg congrats! :happydance:

I love hearing success stories like yours, especially as I near the 1 year mark :)

omg congrats! :happydance:

I love hearing success stories like yours, especially as I near the 1 year mark :)

Thanks Luna. It isn't an easy process is it? It was the 'well what if I can't?' thoughts that used to get me down. I used to always say if I knew it would happen, I wouldn't be so stressed but it was the not knowing.

I'm still really worried about whether this is truly it as I've had some unwanted brown and pink tinged cm on different days over the past week. But made the decision today, that I'm not going to spend any more time worrying about what if this or that happens, if any of it does, I'll deal with it then, in the meantime I'm only stressing myself out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->