10+3 and having VERY EROTIC DREAMS!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by ClaireBear79, Nov 13, 2011.

1. ClaireBear79

ClaireBear79 Expecting No.1

Hi Ladies,

This morning I woke up thinking WHAT THE HECK did I just dream?!?!?!?!
    I had the most Erotic Dream EVER, and the weirdest part was that it was with a woman!!!!! :dohh: :blush:
    We were full on doing Everything and it was great!
    Now I have never done this nor do I have any INCLINATION to do it but in my dream it was Soooooo GREAT!!!
    I feel so Weird and funny after it. Anyone else ever have this or am I just WACKO JACKO?!?!?!?!

Claire xxxxxxxxxx :haha::haha:

2. poppytal pope

poppytal pope Well-Known Member

hi weird and errotic dreams are the norm its all the hormones dont read too much into it.! i dreamt i stole a motorbike, and another dream i worked in a hospital were everything was all white in colour and it was all identical , then i was show jumping at county show,,,,, yea its all pretty normal! except i own my own bike so i dont know why i would want to steal one!:dohh:

3. InHisHands

InHisHands Well-Known Member

Totally normal! Sex dreams are normal too and i've been having weird ones. I hope it will pass soon though... too vivid for me.