10.5 Month Old - Too little to see Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louppey

Reaction score
I'm debating whether or not to take my LO to meet Santa this year. Will she be too young? I want to, just because, well i'm so excited about her first Christmas :haha:

What do you think?

:flower:

Update Post 19 - I've booked it :haha: Can't wait now!

I took Harvey to see Santa when he was 6 months :haha: Ahh it's nice to have a picture :) xx

Thanks hun - that's exactly what I wanted to hear :haha:

Lily met santa at 5months(my dad runs a pub and there was a santa grotto in his pub) The pictures are the best memory and perfect for her scrapbook page of her 1st christmas :) Go for it x

Hee hee thanks ladies! I love BnB!

It's decided, we're going :happydance:

Charlie's going the day Santa comes to town! x

Morgan and Kaysie Blossom met him about 6/7 months and Naomi-Mae about 4 months. Never too young to see Father Christmas IMHO

Your never too little or too big to sit on Santa's knee :)

I didnt take A last year (she was 6 months-ish), but only because i felt silly, I really wanted too :(

She will be going this year for definate though!

I took quintin last year he was about 10 months, cause we went like the 1st day santa was in the local mall because i was really excited, he wore a little suit

I took mine at 8 months, mainly because I wanted a picture :blush: Its doing them no harm is it?!

You're never too young to be pleased to see Santa...look how excited Hallie was on her first visit aged 8 months. :haha:

Attachments

• 23122008705.jpg
    23122008705.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
Colin's visit to Santa last year was when he was 6 months. I love the pics however he looks terrified :haha:

We took Emma at 6 months and she loved it :D

I took my lo when she was four months old. the photos are soooooo cute but she also looks like who is this.weird guy holding me :rofl: i love the photos for memories i can share with my lo. i will be doing.the same this Christmas too :)

My girls are shy, I bet they wont even want to go to see Santa.

i took maisie at about 10.5 months and although she had no idea i enjoyed it haha, i wouldnt bother with getting a prezzie though they gave us a jigzaw aimed at a 4 year old lol! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"