10 days left! midwife think in pre labour, hurry up baby

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
Hi bit pointless thread, only 10days left and being able say baby due next week is crazy.
Had few signs of labour - runs, loose tum after eating, regular tightenings (altho not getting more frequent or too painful yet), feel like need clean but too tired to lift finger, lost some of plug, had internal and cervix is not high but need come down a lot and still closed at moment.
baby is near enough full engaged and v low and well locked in!!

had scare as bp is getting higher and had few headaches _ prob from family issues id been upset bout last week_ and feet swollen so had go have trace at hosiptal so did that monday night. baby fine, moving lots and they happy with her heart rate, and showed the tightenings up to 120ish on the monitor and her hb was ok throu them, also did bloods and i dont have pre e at moment, so said thats all brilliant n got be on strict rest now to left bp lower and just chill out.

so seems like shes getting ready, and im a shitting myself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scare.com!! specially been in hosiptal, v strange, all midwifes lovely and v good and i coped better than thought with the internal and tests and took in stride but did make it hit home this is really gonna happen.
So now just hav to watch for more swelling, flashin lights or headaches and see how feel and call if feel poorier. so fingers crossed all stay well and she gts here safely asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance:

Fingers crossed she gets a wriggle on!! After all i was feeling yday almost all have stopped now!!!! o_O =-O still have loose tum and backache but tightenings dont seem so much now :-( Am hoping they all kick in again properly! Fingers crossed for us huni xxxxxx ps im shitting myself also lol!!! Its getting v v v real lol!! Xxxx

I know v scary!! Lol hehe xx both the same so funny.

I knw its crazy isnt it so similar!!! Xxxxx

Fingers crossed she gets a wriggle on!! After all i was feeling yday almost all have stopped now!!!! o_O =-O still have loose tum and backache but tightenings dont seem so much now :-( Am hoping they all kick in again properly! Fingers crossed for us huni xxxxxx ps im shitting myself also lol!!! Its getting v v v real lol!! Xxxx

same here my symptoms comming and going.. tightenings still there tho bt not increasing in intensity.. so i have switched off my mind.. coz i might go crazy yet baby is still very cosy inside.
went for my check up ydae heartbeat also fine although BP a bit high so still monitoring it..

Aw u can join our snap symptom club! Just had lunch a dosen and awaken by deep period pain and do feel need poo again! :( mann and movement so huge she not lettin me forgot she in there! X

hey ladies mind if I drop in no labour symptoms so far apart from the odd BHs had midwife appointment today hes 3/5 palpable n a lil too happy in there i think booked in for sweep at 41 weeks but hoping he comes before that am so fed up everywhere aches can barely walk to shops but trying to stay mobile come on baby mummy has had enough x

Hiya hun, aw he does sound happy in there! Come on babies!!

Sooo today was crazy! For 2 hours I was having awfully painful contractions bang on every 7 mins, thought that finally this was it
..but no it all stopped...been feeling off all day and horribly crampy and having horrid bh...but nothing :-( xxxx hope u ladies all ok...plus had to put up with stress from oh family :-\ xxxxx

Aw babes, bless ya, woop my boobs are leaking!! :)

Ooo just had soo much thick sticky white cream ish coloured discharge, like loads!! Lol still feel like period pain but got wind so could be that. Rib pain still stingy and sore and achy! Big knees diggin in. And vagina area bit sore prob from all that discahrge!

morning ladies :flower: still no signs for me vague cramps but am gassy too so probs that :haha: got a feeling hes gunna go over i hope not but just got a feeling really dont want a sweep as i hear they are quite uncomfortable in some cases even painful but needs most I guess n at mo I just want him out oh n yay for leaky boobs n increased discharge least u ladies are having some signs hope ur babies come soon x

Aw think we all end up waiting, all told be early. But she prob like be like mummy and come dead on due date as everyone says won't come on time! Lol x

Still no baby here either!!! Mw said baby is all ready and waiting just waiting for her to decide when she wants her birthday to be!! Xxx

Same! Just done 4 hours of housework everywhere is spotless, and shiny!! Hehe so ready nnow. Sorted fridge eaten all fresh stuff up so nothing can go off! And feel more relaxed knowin all clean and hyginic! Knackered now! Lol. Xx

hey ladies think things maybe starting to happen had bh for a good hour coming at different times n mild period like cramps no show yet but i wouldn't be surprised if it comes soon just hope my waters dont break just had new carpets n sofa :haha: hope things are progressing for u guys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->