10 days left! midwife think in pre labour, hurry up baby

Ooh ill have to look into getting one of those :-D thanks for the idea hun :) yes madam has woken up now lol and likes punching my hip lol!!! My sciatica this morning was horrid!! Im now getting much more on off period type cramps round my front now and am generally more achey..also am feeling nauseous so who knows lol!! Xxx hope we have our lil girlies soon! Xxx

Same as me, but mine maybe thx to mcds! Was as good as dreamed! + brownie just ate!! Made a huge double choco fudge cake! See attached so looking forward to my steak + cake in bit!! Just chillin. Aw glad she woke up, mine does that too! Like scaring us!! X ps added photo of me and bump!!

Attachments

• IMG-20130501-00529.jpg
    IMG-20130501-00529.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20130501_00142340.jpg
    IMG_20130501_00142340.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
Ooohh that cake looks amazing!! And you look fab also :-D ill post a pic 2moz of me :-D xxx

Thanks hun, just had lovely meal, and rehydrated think got bit dehydrated in garden as wee went orange!! Lol. Still gettin few tightens and bk ache and lower pains nothing regular mind u! :( ppl bettin morro sat or monday so we shall see!

Ooohh that cake looks amazing!! And you look fab also :-D ill post a pic 2moz of me :-D xxx

Mornin hun, how r u today, no changes with me, now had a slightly softer poop! And thighs still sore.. Oh just hurry up now!!

Mornin hun, how r u today, no changes with me, now had a slightly softer poop! And thighs still sore.. Oh just hurry up now!!

Lol!!! The frustration has settled it now lol! I just want baby out now and I want to wee properly without having to rock on the toilet lmao!! Still got backache and crampy through the night lol xxxx

Lol me too!! Keep me updated after appt x

Thinkim of u x
Well am 1cm dilated whoo lmao!! 9 to go lol!!
Its very unpleasant and uncomfortable but it doesnt last very long thank goodness lol! MW says if its successful then Ill know in about 24-48 hours lol and Ill probably have a show and cramps as expected lol, she thinks that baby will be born this weekend :D hopefully anyway :) All cramps and bh iv been having are a good sign she says that things are happening :D
I feel a bit yucky now lol but I think thats just because of the psychological thought of what has occured lol!!
xxxx

Aww that's great yayay! So if I've had a show too maybe I'm dilated too!! :) wooop for us. Well done u! Eeek bet u have urs first! I'm going to feed ducks and hav picinic in bit and stroll so that be nice get in sunshine! Was it really painful? U bleed or anything?? Aww well keep active today. I know these midwifes make educated guesses but been sayin me be here by last week and still waiting! Cheeky babies!! Lol well girls are not normally late so that's something. + doin a mini bbq for tea so that be yummy. Still got a light headache but think just need some air and bit snuffly. As say now off out so try message u soon xx

Aww that's great yayay! So if I've had a show too maybe I'm dilated too!! :) wooop for us. Well done u! Eeek bet u have urs first! I'm going to feed ducks and hav picinic in bit and stroll so that be nice get in sunshine! Was it really painful? U bleed or anything?? Aww well keep active today. I know these midwifes make educated guesses but been sayin me be here by last week and still waiting! Cheeky babies!! Lol well girls are not normally late so that's something. + doin a mini bbq for tea so that be yummy. Still got a light headache but think just need some air and bit snuffly. As say now off out so try message u soon xx

It wasnt really painful but I definitely wanted her to stop lol! Just have to take deep breaths through it lol!! I havent bled yet but she did say to expect it. i think were also headachey prolly cos of hayfever...I know I get a really stuffy head during this season lol!! aww feeding ducks sounds like fun!!
Where abouts are you from lol xxx

Hey aw was fun afternoon, and been walkin and on ball :)

Iv been achey lol lots of backache needin hot water bottle in this weather lol! But been on ball also lol! Xxxx

Aww well that's all good, back labour is common, my aches all seem ok! Nothing to report at all :(

Aww well that's all good, back labour is common, my aches all seem ok! Nothing to report at all :(

Aw hope your ok :) well my back ache has remained to the point iv needed a hot water bottle on my.back most of time! Had a walk with dh which was really nice and have been having cramps and tightenings and shooting pains but nothing regular at all lol and no show or bleeding so who knows! Just read in notes also lol that cervix is 0.5cm thick and soft lol and that baby isnt back to back which is good lol!! Xxxx

Happy due date!!! Come on baby we wanna meet u hun!! :) don't make ur mummy wait! Is everyone txtin u sayin any change, it here yet?! I get bout 5like that a day its pissin me off already! Feel bit snuffly today bit fuzzy head but bad hayfever in norfolk at moment as hubs is sufferin already! So prob from that!! No pains for me, nil nothing feel fine. Haven't felt babba wiggle yet but only been up half hour so now gonna hav drink and see if wake her up! What r u doing today? Its my mum + nephew bday today so that's nice! Can't believe we done it and due dates here!! Its crazy, I was thinkin my first due date was 6th I believe or 3rd can't member which but I think baby be here tomorrow or monday for me! Oo just felt her move as wirting!! Xxx

Happy due date!!! Come on baby we wanna meet u hun!! :) don't make ur mummy wait! Is everyone txtin u sayin any change, it here yet?! I get bout 5like that a day its pissin me off already! Feel bit snuffly today bit fuzzy head but bad hayfever in norfolk at moment as hubs is sufferin already! So prob from that!! No pains for me, nil nothing feel fine. Haven't felt babba wiggle yet but only been up half hour so now gonna hav drink and see if wake her up! What r u doing today? Its my mum + nephew bday today so that's nice! Can't believe we done it and due dates here!! Its crazy, I was thinkin my first due date was 6th I believe or 3rd can't member which but I think baby be here tomorrow or monday for me! Oo just felt her move as wirting!! Xxx

Hahaha oh yes!! Getting texts and phone calls all the while lol!! Starting to get a wee bit annoying lol!! Even DH sister rang and asked if id had her yet and I was like well as hubbys sister i think u might just have been told lol!
Its strange what u werensaying about quiet baba...my lo was 2 till about 5 mins ago lol!! Been back achey all night! And sorry if tmi but have had lots of thick creamy disharge this mornig so fingers crossed lol! Gonna pop into town with my friend and her baby lol for awalk :) Happy due date to us!!! Xxxx

Lol yea its annoyin me now. Lol that's a goog sign just like I had few days ago all that cm.
I'm bit worried, my friend now called he little 3yr old thomas has got covered in chickenpox this morning! Read online on nhs, its normally most contagious 2days before spots appear and 5days after 1st one, but takes 7-21days incubation so he would have been infected when i went for lunch with her last thur! Didnt really touch him or play him, or hug him.. Think he did give me kiss goodbye. But guess if spots only now out lucky she didnt bring him this tue when saw her for midwife, and she cant spread it can she? So he would have been most contiguous this week and I have not seen him, so guess be ok.. Said only v dangerous if come in contact with it 7 days before or after giving birth.. I have had it before just worried bout baby as can be fatal! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->